• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

shy goth girl tickled by professor

gluestick

TMF Expert
a shy goth girl is used as an example of the Babinski reflex by her professor in front of the whole class. was gonna add dialogue but i think it stands well on its own.

Attachments

• BabinskiLab.JPG
    BabinskiLab.JPG
    208.9 KB · Views: 2,403
cool. yeah it does stand on its own but I would like to see what text you would have used.

It's really wonderful. The emotional dynamics are captured very well.

as a prof myself, I'd like to help her refine her lab.....

I definitely like it. The bodies are pretty well made, there are some slightly flaws here and there-

But they are masked by the overall effectiveness of the picture. I love her expression, very good job conveying her shyness while also showing it tickles and she's trying not to laugh. Also, the way you've positioned the characters conveys a strong message in the piece. The girl's body is tense as she looks away while biting her lip, showing this probably doesn't happen often, meanwhile the teacher's is casual as if she's done this many times before lol.

This isn't from a novice or someone who doesn't fully understand art speaking; you have talent. I can't wait to see what else you can draw with skills like these. I think many of us will eagerly await your next piece :)

Again- Good job! Something to think about: You actually started doiing shading/shadowing with her foot- I like that, it gives it form. I'd like to see you try and do that with everything else too- add shadows to the sides of clothing to show volume, same with skin too.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back