• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ultimate Lynda Carter Experience (part 1)

The Ultimate Lynda Carter Experience
By SlaverTickler
Staring Lynda Carter

M/F, Abduction, Bondage, Non Consent, Foot Play

Part 1: Introduction to Ivan

Sometime soon...

Lynda Carter, both a feminist icon, and 70's sex symbol for her role as Wonder Woman of the same decade, had just finished speaking at a women's rally at the Metro Convention Center in Toronto Ontario, Canada. The radiant woman, even at 56, stepped out of the impressive building, located near the Canadian National Exhibition. Unaware, utterly clueless, of the tragic, and humiliating experience she would be forced to endure. The mother of two posed for pictures with the mayor, and several local women's advocates, and did a quick interview with the local press. It was a big deal to have Lynda up in Toronto, it was rare that she even left Washington, where she and husband (lawyer) Robert Altman lived. However she was happy to come to visit her "sisters" in the great white north and reinforce their empowerment in any way she could. Now, however, it was time for her to go to the airport, as she had to head out to California to start filming a new movie, and then it would be back home... or so she had thought.

After discussing with the local media on every thing from important women's issues to whom she felt would be a good successor to the roll of Wonder Woman in the up coming movie, she excused herself politely and made her way across the parking lot. Once at her vehicle, the actress fished through her purse looking for her keys. Photographers snapped several parting photos, as several cars passed, and then a van stopped directly in front of her. Just then a man who had been laying in the back of the station wagon next to her car sat up. Seeing his opportunityto strike, he got out and grabbed the mature beauty, dragging her kicking and screaming into his car. Lynda tried to get lose of her attacker, but the man was just too big, and easily over powered her 5'9" 130 lbs frame. When the van finally moved along all the crowd saw was a pair of black 6" pumps, and Lynda's purse on the ground near her car. Everyone assumed she had been pulled into the van, and while the police stopped and searched the wrong vehicle, a tan station wagon pulled away, with an unconscious Lynda Carter laying in the back.

About an hour or so later Lynda awoke, her long lashes batting as she regained her senses. The images before her came into focus, and she couldn't believe what she saw. In front of her a set of old fashioned stocks held her ankles securely. Looking around she could see other items as well, like a large metal frame, shaped like an X, and a padded table with leather straps on it. Looking up she saw a hoist device with chains dangling from pulleys. It wasn't a big room either, in fact it was just big enough to hold the restraining devices, and some room to walk around them. The walls an floor appeared to be solid cement, and everything seemed to be sunk into the floor, including the chair she was sitting on. Looking down Ms. Carter sighed as she saw her blouse and skirt were still on, though she noticed her shoes seemed to be missing, as well as the jacket that matched her skirt. The woman's head turned sharply as she heard a creaking to her left, and saw a man walk in through a a thick wooden door.

"Ah, you are awake, good." said the man with a thick, east European accent, "I welcome you to the last place you will see in your life... unless you cooperate."

"What's going on, why did you bring me here?" demanded Lynda, struggling as the man grew closer

"My name is Ivan, and you are here because you ruined my life." said the man, "When my wife and I came here many years ago we were happy, I worked, she took care of home and children," he continued. "Then one day she is taken to women's rally by a neighbors nosey wife, and when she come home she said being a wife and mother at home is not enough anymore, she wants to go to school and become accountant, or something like that!" he said, his voice getting louder.

"What does that have to do with me?" asked Lynda, "I've never said anything against women choosing to stay home, why pick me?"

"Have you seen other feminist, who else would I get?" he commented

The man walked away from Lynda, who began struggling anew. The mature beauty watched as her captor walked over to a cabinet she hadn't noticed before, and opened it to reveal bizarre devices. There were no sharp objects or anything one might expect in a dungeon or torture chamber, there were feathers, and vibrators of different sizes and colours, and she was sure she saw an egg shaped item in there too. When the man turned around she recognized the item in his left hand as a palm-corder, and in his right apeared to be a stand for it. Ms. Carter watched as the small camera stand was placed on the wooden piece that kept her ankles traped, and put the camera on top

"Now you will tell camera that you think a woman's place is at home." ordered the man.

"No!" exclaimed Lynda, "A woman's place is where she wants it to be, I'll never say other wise!"

"Then you leave me no choice." said the man with a sad tone, "If you will not do as I say, I will tickle your feet."

Lynda almost screamed when she heard the word tickle come from the man's mouth. Fortunately her mind over road her emotions, and she not only kept quiet, but kept a cool poker face as well. Tickling was hell for the actress, and, though her feet weren't her worst spot, she knew it would be torturous to endure it. However she felt that if she could hold out for a certain length of time, maybe he might get bored, or give up. Carter could see the reluctance in his eyes, he really didn't want to do what he had done, but his ego had been bruised by his wife's words. Ivan felt his value to her was less then it had been before, and Lynda had to make him realize that it wasn't about loving him less as much as his wife simply wanted to do something for herself.

"Don't be silly Ivan." commented Lynda as her captor turned on the camera, "Do you really think that tickling can make me go against my beliefs?" she asked, as she nervously watched the man kneel down, "Your wife isn't leaving you Ivan, she is just trying to find herself."

"You will say it, yes?" asked Ivan once more.

"No Ivan I will not!" said Lynda firmly.

Taking a deep breath Ivan ran a finger down the arch of Lynda's right foot. The actress' foot spazamed, and she bit her lip in an effort to conceal her laughter. Closing her eye's and squirming in the chair, the man repeated the stroking of her sole over and over again. It was slow and gentle, methodical almost, every stroke was from heel to ball and back again. Curling her toes, Lynda felt her breath becoming shorter, a wheeze even, as giggles fought hard to escape her. The helpless woman didn't want to laugh, she knew that laughter would lead to begging, and begging would only encourage him to continue... it always encouraged ticklers to continue. The pit of her stomach began to fill with pressure from the supressed reaction, and she began to feel like a pop gun with the cork glued on.

The crouching man was surprised at Lynda's resistance, and even admired her resolve, but he needed to get her to speak those magic words, and so he knew he had to up the pressure. Turning his head, he continued to stroke one foot, while bringing another hand to work on the other. The Arizona native's eyes opened wide, and she grunted her disapproval, but didn't dare speak because she knew she would burst into hysterical laughter. The poor woman's legs spasmed like never before, as Ivan's fingers ruthlessly worked over her soles, and soon her entire body seemed to be twitching slightly, as the tension built and built within her restrained body. Seconds turned into minutes, and still all the tormentor could get was slight whimpers from his helpless victim. Then he dug his fingers under her toes.

"NO, snort, giggle, n-no please, heh, hehe, no, no ,no, no." grunted Lynda as the thick finger kneaded the sensitive area, "P-please, don't do this... hehehe, hahaha, please, I-I didn't do a-anything wrong... please stop it..." Suddenly the laughter began to flow, and Lynda found herself unable to speak.

"You know what you must do," reminded the Euro-Canadian. "If you want me to stop, say what I told you to say."

The man dug in to the the crevice under the actress' toes, and she screamed and desperately tried to pull her feet back through the stocks. Shrieks rattled of the concrete walls of the little torture chamber, and all Lynda could think about was how badly she wanted to get away from the tickling fingers. As she threw her head back and let out a beautiful bout of hysterical laughter, Ms. Carter could feel one set of fingers leave her left foot. Though she was thankful to have one of her feet left alone, she soon felt her toes being pulled back on her right foot. Pleading like her life depended on it, and knowing her sanity might, she hoped to appeal the the man's reluctant side. She had noticed how warm and compassionate his eyes seemed. Unfortunetly the man was dedicated to breaking her spirit if that's what it took to get her to say what he wanted.

"Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, no, never, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, g-get out of there, g-get away from my feet, leave me alone... hahahahaha, hehehehehe..." screamed Lynda as her captor continued his assault, "I-I w-won't do it... hehehehe, hahahaha, hehehehe... never!"

After a brief, but ruthless, period of time, Ivan decided he wasn't getting the desired result. It wasn't like he could keep Ms. Carter here for a long period of time, even if the police had no clue where to look for her. Chances are he could keep her here for as long as a year, or even as long as he wanted, but then he would have to feed her, and bathe her. All he wanted was for her to say the sentence into the camera, and then he would let her go. He didn't want her to suffer any longer then she had to, but this stubborn woman simply would not comply. Taking hold of the nylon around her left foot, he pulled and tore the stoking up the center, exposing her soft pink soles to the air.

"Don't you touch me anymore!" screamed Lynda, as the tickling sensations seemed to subside for a moment, "How dare you lay you hands on... um... oh.. oh my... no wait... don't do that... mmmmm... oh wow.... stop... um.... it.... ow... now?"

The woman's rage seemed to subside as she felt the mouth of her abductor wrap around her toes. His tongue worked it's way over each of her little piggies, causing her to coo despite her best efforts not to. It had been years since a man had sucked on her toes, not since she had her daughter in fact. Lynda closed her eyes and licked her lips, while her long fingernails clawed at the wooded arms of the chair. Gradually Carter became lost in the pleasure her captor was forcing upon her. She couldn't resist it; it felt so good having the man's lips suck at her toes like a hungry puppy sucking a teat. As the imposed pleasure continued the actress felt her legs tremble, and her breath became short. Soon her head was spinning, and she felt a tingle between her legs as her labia began to swell from the toe-teasing tongue of her tormentor

The moans and groans of the bound woman didn't fall on deaf ears, and Ivan had to admit he was enjoying the erotic deed of playing with Ms. Carter's feet as well. Never having considered himself a "foot guy" he simply enjoyed bringing pleasure to a women, and fortunetly his wife loved to have her feet played with, so he had gotten quite a bit of experience over the last 20 years. Now, however, was not the time to fall under this wondrous woman's spell. He had to break her, and this was getting to be fun. Bringing his hand up to her right foot he, ever so gently, began to stroke it with his finger tips again. Lynda's eye's shot open, and her lips parted into an involuntary smile. Finally she began to make a funny neighing sound like a horse.

"Weehehehe, oh, hahahaha, hehehehe, mmmmm, oh no, please.... snort.... this is so... mmmmm, oh god hehehehehe, hahahahaha, oh yes, no wait... don't please... hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehe... ohhhhhhhh.....mnmmmmm... STOP IT!" screamed Lynda as the conflicting sensation coursed through her helpless body.

"Will you do as I say?" asked Ivan, "Will you say what I told you to say?"

"No, never, I'll never do that!" screamed Lynda.

With a sigh and a shrug, Ivan gently bent back the toes on her naked left foot, forcing the skin to become tight. The look on Lynda's face was one of absolute terror as she anticipated what was going to happen. The big man waited for a moment, allowing the anxiety to build, then his fingers began to rake mercilessly at the bottoms of the woman's foot. Lynda nearly jumped out of her skin, she jerked about in her chair like an electric current was passing through her. Screaming and laughing hysterically, the mature beauty threw her head from side to side, pulled at her wrist restraints with every ounce of strength she had, and pulled with her leg muscles until she thought she might pull a muscle. Tears rolled down the cheeks of both tickler and ticklee as the ruthless torturing of her foot went on and on. Suddenly Lynda felt that urge that every person on the receiving end of a tickling dreads, the need to pee.

"OH NO, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, PLEASE, I'M GOING TO PEE, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, THIS ISN'T RIGHT, PLEASE STOP BEFORE I..." screamed Lynda, just has her resistance gave out, and urine ran down her leg,

"I will not stop, not until you do what I told you to." sobbed the man. "You must do what I..." looking up Ivan saw his tickling had stopped have it's effect. Lynda had passed out.

To be continued...

Read all five parts together in my Story Archiev- ST

Last edited:
Looks like a promising start. Can't wait to see part two dude. :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back