• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

California Travelers, Online Ultimaitums, Frozen Out Love, & Acceptance, Or , Denial?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
California Travelers, Online Ultimaitums, Frozen Out Love, & Acceptance, Or , Denial?

The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, this time to California, going only three and six, as they dropped two out of three games in all stops of a San Fransisco, San Diego, and Los Angeles road trip. They returned home, at midnight, on a Sunday, to begin a nine game homestand.
While Mitch was in California, his situation with Naomi continued to deteriorate. They had nightly cyber shouting matches, typing in capital letters on the computer. Naomi resorted to calling Mitch every name in the book. At one point, Mitch was so exasperated, that he spouted :"If you're so miserable, then why don't you leave me, brave woman? Is that what you want, do you want out?" Naomi, who was so overcome, she was shaking, with tears rolling down her face, typed back : "No, as unhappy as we are, I still love you, and I remember how it used to be" Mitch replied:" I want to capture that again, get it back. I know we can". Naomi then replied: "I hope so, but we are going to have to go back to the beginning, and, from now on, until this is fixed between us, I can't pretend, and act like, everything is okay, when it isnt, so, here is how it is going to be. No more asking about feet, or cybering, when you're away. No more webcam shows. As for sex, you get it the first and last night of each homestand, as it seems impractical for me to live with someone who I've been married to for almost a quarter century, and not make love. If you ask for it otherwise, I'm gone." Naomi said. "What about foot smelling, and ladders?" Mitch inquired. "I dont know. I'm inclined to say no to both, as it doesn't seem right with us being as we are. That being said, I might well say that the same rule applies, twice during each homestand. If you ask otherwise, you're out. You are going to have to go back to the beginning, and rebuild. All the positive steps that you took, are now gone. We are at rock bottom, Mitchell, and near extinction." Naomi said. "I really dont have a choice in the matter, do I, Naomi, so, okay" Mitch replied.
When Mitch arrived home, on Sunday night, Naomi was there waiting for him. After they undressed, and showered, they went into bed, and made love. As Mitch was inside Naomi, and she was moaning, he began subtlely taunting her about how they belonged together forever. "You know you love me, Aussie, and you know that you love our hot sex life, and being fucked. Look at you, you can barely control yourself" Mitch said, in a taunting, but not mean, manner. "Yes, I still love you, Mitchell. I would have been out the door, long, long ago, if I didnt, but, my love for you doesnt mean you can treat me as you do. I had to control this, for you to see the light. You understand that tonight is the last you get until next Wednesday, ten days from now. You'll get foot smelling, and the ladder, tomorrow night. Beyond that, if you ask, you're out" She said. "So let me ask you, Brave Aussie, what do you do if you want some of this hot body before next Wednesday? What happens if Naomi wants some herself, with her rule that she set?" Mitch said. "Well, I have my finger, or I can buy a vibrator, or I can control it" Naomi said.
The next night, after a rather quiet, tense day for the couple, the Good Guys opened their homestand against the Washington Nationals, at the ballpark. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Kate pitched well, allowing two runs in six innings, and striking out nine Nationals. The bullpen had to come in early, due to Kate having thrown a lot of pitches. The pen did it's job, shutting down the Nats for the final three innings, in a 3-2 win. That night, when Mitch and Naomi got home, Naomi led him to the bedroom, where she sat down on the bed, and took off her shoes. She put her foot in Mitch's face, and he inhaled. Then, she got the ladder from the closet, and stood on it barefoot. Her doing such, gave Mitch a huge erection, a circumstance that he mentioned to Naomi. "I want to ask you something about your grand plan, Aussie. You told me that I cannot ask for sex on any other time other than the first and last nights, or I'm out, but you forgot to consider that on the second night, we will be doing things which you know arouse me, and which you normally let me fuck you for. I am extremely aroused right now. Am I to understand that if I ask you to help me with my arousal, that you're going to leave me?" Mitch said. "Hmm, you do make a point. Tell you what, American. As for the arousal. From now on, on the second night, when I do those things for you, you cannot fuck me, but, what I will do, as much as I dislike it, is to give you oral sex. That should help you with your arousal" Naomi said. Mitch nodded in agreement, knowing he had little choice. "So, go to it, American, drop your pants, so I can do what I have to, and then we can get some sleep" Naomi said. Mitch did as instructed, dropped his pants, and, Naomi gave him a blowjob. He orgasmed in a minute, and she spit it out, and then undressed herself. "Another thing, Aussie, according to your schedule, when do I get to tickle you?" Mitch inquired. "You can get my feet tonight, if you want, otherwise, only the nights we have sex. Oh, and no playful side pokes, or tickles either. Control needs to be exercised. Remember what this is all about" Naomi said. After undressing, Naomi sat on the bed, and Mitch tickled her bare feet. She squealed hysterically, but it felt empty, and meaningless, and for both of them, they knew their situation had changed.
The next night, after all the sexual bantering was done, there was baseball to be played. Gil Bellows was on the mound. He was brilliant, firing a shutout, as the Good Guys got a Grand Slam homer from Ed Burns in the first inning, which was all the runs they needed, in a 4-0 win. The following night, Charlize Theron pitched, and got hit hard. The Good Guys tried to rally, but fell short, losing 4-3.
Thursday was an off day. At counesling that day, Naomi informed the therapist of her master plan schedule. "I told him this is how it is, until we are much, much, better, or he is out. I've put up with too much for too long from him, and this is how it has to be. He still gets sex, feet, and tickling a few times a homestand, so, it isnt as bad for him as it could be" Naomi said.
The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter. Neve allowed three runs in six innings, a quality outing. The game was tied,
3-3 in the sixth, when the Good Guys erupted for five runs, and an eventual 8-3 victory. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched on Saturday night, and the Good Guys couldnt score any runs, losing the game by a 5-0 score. Kate Hudson had the ball on a sunny, bright, rather humid, 86 degree day, in front of a sellout. Kate kept her pitch count lower for this start, as she managed to go eight innings, allow only one run, and strike out ten Phillies. The Good Guys led, 4-1 in the ninth, as Hilary Duff came on, to perserve the lead, and the
4-1 triumph.
The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, for the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows had the ball on Monday night. Bellows got hit hard, allowing five runs in his six innings of work. Paradise could not overcome, dropping the contest by a 5-3 score. Charlize Theron took her turn on Tuesday night. Charlize was magnificent, firing eight shutout innings, with ten strikeouts, and only two hits allowed, in a 2-0 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, humid, 87 degree day,on Wednesday, in front of a sellout. Neve had better than usual stuff that day, blanking the Reds for seven innings, with nine strikeouts. In the eighth, she was removed, due to a high pitch count. The Good Guys were leading 4-0, but the bullpen got cute in the eighth, allowing two runs. In the ninth, Hilary Duff allowed more baserunners, but finally got the outs she needed, in a 4-2 Good Guy win, that completed a fine, on field, six and three homestand. On field, it was business as usual. Off field, it was anything but.
On Wednesday night, the same scenario existed for Mitch. When the couple got home, Mitch got foot smelling, a trip up the ladder from Naomi, and sex. He began to wonder if he would go beserk from the routine every week, but, he realized that he had little choice.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be a new waitress at the fetish club. The hot blonde was tied to the table, in a bra and panties. Center Fielder Burns began the tickle on the waitress' neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEHE! Working down, left fielder Dawson was next, tickling the waitress on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she squealed some more:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, third baseman Michael was the next ler, tickling the waitress on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs bucked:HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at the waitress hot feet, attacking them with his fingers, two feathers, and an electric toothbrush over her pretty soles and toes. The waitress went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHE! PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the waitress was untied.
On Thursday afternoon, Mitch's bags were packed, for him to catch the team flight, to Washington DC, and the start of the road trip. "I dont want to rock the boat, Australian, but, ah, are you going to take me to the airport, or should I call a cab?" Mitch asked gently. Naomi stood up from her chair. "I'll take you, and, as long as you continue to follow the guidelines I set, I will do so going forward" Naomi said. The couple made the 20 minute drive over the Paradise bridge, to the airport in Nassau, in relative silence. When they got to the terminal, Naomi broke the silence. "You did very good this time, American. You didnt piss me off, and you accept what I had to do. If you do this, things are going to be just fine" Naomi said. Mitch stared at her, and then said:" You do realize this is blackmail, right? Do exactly as Naomi says, or Mitch gets dumped, after 24 years?" Mitch said. "Not blackmail, American. I just had to reel you in. I am hopeful, that, in time, as you win back my trust, I can loosen the agreement I've made with you. I will admit, it was hard, seeing your hot body sleeping next to me, and only being able to have sex with you, a few times, during a ten day homestand, but this is how it has to be. It isnt so bad. You still get some sex, my feet, tickling, and ladders. It could be worse" Naomi reasoned. "I used to fuck you every day, twice a day, sometimes" Mitch said. "I know, American, and it was nice, but that was the past, and this is now. We will do this for the foreseeable future,and then we'll see what happens." Naomi said, flatly. Mitch nodded, again having little choice, gave Naomi a brief kiss goodbye, and headed into the terminal.
So, it had been a rather rocky homestand of ultimatiums. Now came a ten day road trip. Would the situation ease up, continue to be as it was, or get worse? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
So there might be a bit of a light at the end of this tunnel but then again, it looks like that light could go out at any point. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. Yes, it is very difficult to tell what might happen next. Mitch and Naomi have such a topsy turvy marriage, that the next chapter is anyone's guess.
As you know, stay tuned. There will be more to come soon, within the next day or two.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back