• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interrogation Story F/M, then M/F, non-sexual

hey02

John Smith, a 22-year old and newly appointed Special Agent for the C.I.A., received his first mission. His mission was to infiltrate an underground smuggling ring in Prague, Czech. Republic. The identities of the smugglers were unknown to anyone, and his job was to pinpoint them and bring their illegal activities to an end. Unfortunately for him, he did not know what he was in for….

He was very nervous, considering this was his first mission. He arrived in Prague a day early to get settled and gain even more background on the activities of these criminals. He arrived at the Plaza d’Alaberti, a 5-star hotel complete with endless luxuries. He was supposed to meet his “snitch” there and they were to discuss the plans for their operation.

No more than ten minutes after he arrived, though, the doorman told him that he knew who John was and sent him upstairs to meet his target. John, although at first reluctant, eventually complied and was led upstairs by the hotel manager to his room. The hotel manager said it would be free of charge.

When the hotel manager opened the door, the first thing John saw was the sight of a beautiful, attractive prostitute. She was 25 years old, had blonde hair, a perfect body, and was wearing nearly nothing except her bra, panties, and sneakers and socks. John was stunned, seeing that this was the last thing he expected to see when he received the assignment.

She slowly approached him, and said “Relax. Make yourself comfortable.” He said OK and he sat down in his chair, still nervous from what was going on. He asked her who she was sent by, but she said that that wasn’t important and the important thing was what they were going to do next. John knew he had to maintain his professionalism, considering he was still technically “on duty.”

After a few minutes, she suggested that the two of them play a tie-up game, and that John would be the one who would be tied up. He initially refused, thinking that he did not want to put himself in such a vulnerable position at the hands of a stranger. She reassured him several times that they wouldn’t do anything except talk and “have a little fun.” He eventually complied, not wanting her to start getting suspicious of who he really was.

He sat down on the four-post bed and did not take anything of his clothes off. He always felt uncomfortable with any of his clothes off in the presence of others. She told him it would be more comfortable for him if he removed some of his clothes, but he refused. She said fine, and then began tying him to the bed.

“Let’s see,” she began, “What can we use here?” She searched through the room and found nothing, until she went into the closet and found a two pairs of pantyhose. “Here we go,” she said, and tied all four of his limbs to the bed, stretching him out tight but not to an uncomfortable point, and rendering him completely helpless.

After she stretched him out, she said “Well, that was easy.” He said with a nervous tone in his voice, “What do you mean???”
She came up to his ear, licked it, and said, “Not too bright for CIA agent, are you?” John became bug-eyed and immediately began to struggle as hard as he could against his bonds, trying unsuccessfully to escape.

She said, still in her sexy voice, “Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. I know that you have come here to break up our smuggling ring, and, well…we can’t let you do that. Now, I’m only going to ask once. What does the CIA know about this ring and how are they planning to bring it down?”

John immediately retreated into denial, saying, “I have no idea what you’re talking about. We don’t know anything about you, that’s why I’m here.”

“The funny thing is, I actually believe you, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to let you go without having a little fun first,” she said with an evil smile on her face.

“W-W-What are you gonna do?,” he said nervously.

“Oh, nothing much. Hey, you’re gonna be here for a while, so let’s get you a little more comfortable. You’re losing that shirt, little boy, whether you want to or not.” With that note she ripped his shirt completely off and tossed it onto the ground. She touched his body with her nails, and he nearly jumped out of his bonds.

“Oh, a little ticklish are we?” she said.

“No, I’m not ticklish, you just surprised me.”

“Oh, denial, always a poor tool,” she said. She touched the side of his stomach with her one nail, holding it there threateningly. “Boy, I love having a big, strong man at my mercy. This sure is gonna be fun.” With that, she immediately began to tickle his armpits relentlessly.

“HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-ST-OP-IT—PLEASE, I’M---HAHA---BEGGING YOU!”

“Well, you’re the little boy who keeps lying to me.” She tickled his armpits for three minutes, tickling her nails in slow, delicate manner, and he laughed hystJohnally the entire time. He could not believe what was happening to him. He thought he would be the one doing the interrogating, but now he was at the mercy of this ruthless woman. Tears began to form in his eyes.

“Well, let’s see, where shall we try next. How about your sides?”

“NO! NO! Please, I beg of you. Don’t do this to me. I don’t know anything. I’ll do whatever you want.”

“What I want is more information and you don’t want to give it to me!” She dug into his sides and started tickling again. He was on the verge of screaming for mercy at this point, and he would be willing to give her anything just to make the torture stop.

After five minutes of non-stop tickling, she finally let him have a break. “I know you’re very ticklish, but I still think I haven’t found your worst spot.”

“NO, PLEASE, I’M BEGGING OF YOU. I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING. FOR GOD’S SAKE, LET ME GO!”

“God can’t help you know, Agent Smith. Now, where should I look next?” She looked to the foot of the bed. She had that same evil smile on her face. She then went to the foot of the bed. She said in a sympathetic tone, “Naughty, naughty boy, didn’t your mother ever tell you to take your shoes off when you’re on the bed?”

“I’ll give you anything you want! Not there, please, not there,” John said.

“Oh boy, you asked for it.” She started with his right foot, and slowly unlaced his shoe. She slowly took the shoe off, hoping that his agony would come not only in the tickling but also in the anticipation. She took the other shoe off in the same manner, and terror built in his eyes.

“Just relax, John. You know, I think the best way to relax is to have my shoes AND socks off. I hope you’re not embarrassed to be barefooted in front of others. Let’s get these tight white sock off, shall we?” she said.

John shrieked as she carefully peeled off the sock of his right foot, exposing one of his bare feet to her cruel touch. “Wow, you have great feet, John…Let me see what the other one looks like,” and she slowly peeled off the sock of his left foot. His bare feet were now at the mercy of this completely merciless woman. He didn’t like to have any of his clothes off in front of other people, and this was way beyond what he wanted---both his body and his feet bare.

“Last chance, kiddo….” she said as she held her index finger’s fingernail on the middle of his bare sole. He said nothing out of pure fear. “How about we start with a ‘Little Miss Piggy.” She played the game with each of his toes, both left and right foot, and he laughed until he couldn’t catch his breath anymore. This was not part of the plan—if anything, he should be doing this to her. After the game, she tickled his soles and toes of his feet for a half hour, and he screamed out in pure agony and just wanted it all to end.

“Oh yea, and about your ‘snitch,” she’s in the other room, too, and she’s getting the same treatment as you. I had one of my men disguise his voice as yours, claiming you were alright and that had successfully completed your mission. It looks like you and her are mine for a long time, buddy…” She continued to tickle the soles of his feet for what seemed like forever, and, unless someone found out Agent Smithwas missing, it would be forever…

Part 2

John soon passed out. The woman then left the room and met with her colleague. They knew what had to be done and were prepared to do whatever was necessary to achieve their goal. When she returned to the room, she was stunned to see that he had untied himself from the bed and was missing. She was in pure shock, but it was not long before she felt a hand grab around her mouth and the chloroform rag knocked her out.

When she awoke, she was strapped down to the same four-posted bed as he was, completely vulnerable as he was. Luckily, all of her clothes were on.

“Hi, Ms. ….Kyle. At least that’s what your wallet says,” John said.

“What do you want??? I don’t know anything. I’m just an errand girl, I don’t do any of the dirty work!”

“I haven’t asked you anything, have I?” he said.

“What are you going to do to me?”

“Well, see, you made me cry through your torture. I actually didn’t think that was even possible, but you tortured me and made me burst into tears. Now, if you thought what you did to me was bad, you’re in for one hell of a ride, sister” he said.

“No, please, don’t, I’m terribly ticklish. I can’t stand it!”

“Actually, I wasn’t even thinking of tickling, but now that you mention it, that’s not such a bad idea. Wow, that blouse has to be inappropriate, even for a prostitute.” He ripped away her blouse, exposing her red bra.

“NO NO NO PLEASE!” She cringed in fear as he inched towards her breasts.

Without hesitation, he wildly began to tickle her breasts without mercy. He tickled her underarms, her breasts, her entire upper body. She screamed in agony, as he expected, and he just marveled in the fact that he was now in control. He continued tickling her breasts with his fingers for ten minutes, all the while she was going mad with hysteria.

“HAHAHAHAHAH STOP STOP! THIS IS NOT FAIR! HAHAHA I SHOULD BE DOING THIS TO YOU! UH I MEAN….”

“WHAT? YOU should be doing this to ME? Wow, you really haven’t been in these types of situations before. I can do whatever I want to you right now, so deal with it!” He continued to tickle her entire upper body, now tickling her stomach and sides for another five minutes before letting her have a breather.

“Where should we head next? Hmmm…Oh, I know! How about down south??” He said with an evil grin on his face.

“NO NO. THIS IS ENOUGH. THIS IS WHERE WE HAVE TO DRAW THE LINE”

“You still don’t get it, do you? I’m in control, and I say your feet are mine!! Muwuhahaha” He started to unlace her shoes, in the same manner as he did to her. He unlaced the first shoe, then slowly peeled the shoe off. “Wow, these socks are great. Very comfortable, aren’t they? But I think you’ll find yourself more comfortable and relaxed in your bare feet…” He then proceeded to take the sock off, slowly peeling it off her foot until her foot was bare, and she felt the cool air breeze in between her toes. She now had one bare foot and one shoe-clad foot. “This is great. But you know what they say, two is always better than one….”

“NO STOP STOP I’M SORRY, OH GOD I’M SORRY,” she begged.

“I’m sorry to throw this back in your face, but in your words, God can’t help you now.” He then began to unlace her shoe and took her shoe and threw it to the floor. He peeled off the sock in the same delicate manner as he had done with the previous one. Her other foot was now bare, and this special agent now had two milky white bare feet of a drop-dead gorgeous woman at his disposal. “Koochie koochie koo…” He ran his fingers up her sole, tickling in between her toes and her arches.

“This is gonna be a night you never forget….” he said, and he tickled her for the rest of the night before even asking another question of her activities. He loved his job.

Last edited:
Very enjoyable... I liked the first half most because you were so much more thorough with the setup of the emotional dynamics, really establishing John as someone unexperienced and shy. I usually don't get the appeal of interrogation stories, but it made a lot of sense considering the pretext. Nice job...!

Very nice. Perhaps a bit longer and it would have been even better.
But excellent still. :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back