• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sara Ashley's Tickling Story Prt2 (Fiction)

Sara Ashley's Tickling Story
Guest Starring Andrea Baron
Part 2: Tears Of Sara Ashley

(Note: You might notice Anne has been chainged to Andrea, well thats because I just got the ok to use Andrea Baron's name in this story. She is a real exotic dancer just like Sara.)

I was realy pissed off. Sara was suposed to work in a club in Toronto Canada, but her Dec. 3rd-8th booking had gotten screwed up. She E-mailed me to let me know she wouldn't be in town, but I felt I had been snubed and wanted to get even. To that end I abducted her friend Andrea Baron and tickle tortured her to fined out where Sara was. It was now Saturday December 8th, well into the afternoon, when I arived in Montreal. After hours of driving I was finally in reach of my goal. Punnishing Sara Ahshley for not comming to my city.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" screamed Andrea as I raked my nails over her soles, "Please....hahahahaha...stop it." she pleaded, "I've told you everything...hahaha...hehehe...let me go please!!!"

"I know, this is just a little fun before the Main Event." I replied, Besides a little tickling won't kill you, it might drive you insane, but it wont kill you."

Thats when I saw a man in a suit leave the house. I figuered it was Sara's agent, so I chloroformed Miss Baron, grabbed my bag, and headed across the street. The adress given to me was a split-level bungalow. It was surprisingly green December, especially for a Canadian winter, but I wasn't consurned about that. I peered threw the window and saw Sara putting a large brown dog in the back yard. I sighed and looked up to the heavens greatfully.

When Sara walked back up the hallway I saw she was wearing a short tanned robe that stopped halfway down her thigh's. She had on a pair of red thigh high staockings, and a pair of fuzzy slippers on her ticklish feet. She pored herself a drink, I think it was shrry, and started to walk up the stairs. Thats when I dropped my bag on the porch and picked out my lock-picking tools. Just so you know it takes a lot longer to pick a lock in real life then on TV, over 30 min latter I was in the door setting up my next move.

I rushed over to the house phone and picked it up. When I heared a dial I smilled and pulled out Andrea's cellular. I hung up the reciever, and dialed the number that was on the handle. When the phone wrang I hid behined the cellar door, and pulled my mask down. I watched as Sara came into the kitchen to answer the phone. She no longer had her robe on, revealing a red lace slip, and a pair of matching panties. She had also dropped the slippers for a pair of 9" pumps. Looking at the caller ID, and seeing Andrea's number and answered the phone.

"Hi Andrea...Andrea???" she said, "Hello, is anyone there...Andrea???"

As soon as Sara turned her back too me I pounced. Comming out from behined the cellar door, I wrapped my right arm around her slender waist and stuffed the chloroform dretched rag in her face. Just like her friend, Sara struggled to escape. Like Andrea had she soon passed out in my arms. I picked her up and carried her into the hallway, and propped her firm body up against the banister of the staircase.

Taking grate efforts not to let her fall, I managed to tie a rope around her waist, securing her to one of the banisters wrungs.Then taking silk scarves, I, tied the wrist and biceps of each arm the the rim of the same. Finally I took a 5the scarf and neatlt tie her left ankle to her right thigh, so as to make at least one sole vulnerable to my wrath. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small sube of smelling salts. Waving it under her nose, I watched as her pretty eye's fluttered open.

"Mmmmm...uh...er...what the...?" she groaned rolling her head around, "What? What the hell is going on?" she asked, trying to pull her arms free, "AHHHHHHG!!! Who are you, what do you want?"

"Where is the safe and what is the combonation?" I asked, hoping there was no safe."

"I don't know anything about a safe." replied Sara, tugging at her restraints, My purse is upstairs, I have about $200.00 in it. Take it an leave...please." she continued, "Just don't hurt me."

I shook my hed, and slipped off one of her shoes. I could see the puzzled look on her face, as the red pump hit the hard wood floor. Slowly I ran my forefinger up the center of her wrinkled arch, and her eyes widened with enlightenment. Sara's toes curled and she bit her bottom lip, trying to fight off the sensation of my touch. Soon hoever, the corners of her mouth curled up into a beautiful smile. Little giggles began to choke forwared as she twitched and jerked in her restraints.

"Oh...giggle...giggle...don't please." she snickered, "I don't know...hehehe...anything about a safe. It's...hahaha...not my house."

I smilled under my mask, as I watched the curvy dancer squirm helplessly. "I began to tickle her foot with two then three fingers. Soon I was scrathcing gently at her sole with all four of my longer digets (and my thumb), and her beautiful laughter filled the hall way, if not the entire house. I pulled her toes back with me free hand
causing her sole to become tight. I heard her snort and squeal as I tormented the bound appendage.

"What's-a-matter toots?" I taunted running my fingers up the back of her calve "A little sencitive there?"

"Ah-hahahahaha...please stop it...hehehe-hahaha!" she pleaded, I told you...snort,giggle...I-I don't know about any safe...hahaha...stop tickling me!!!"

Even tho' I hadn't slept in over 24 hours I never felt more alive. I ran my fingers up and down the helpless feature dancers firm tender calve, and watched her boobs jiggle as she vainly struggled to escape. I could feel myself becoming erect again, and I think Sara noticed the buldge buiding in my sweat pants. The stunning woman threw her head from side to side, causeing her blonde hair to become mussed. Beads of sweat began to form on her forehead and upper body, wow this was fun.

"Oh god...not the knees...hahaha-ah-hahahaha, for the love of mercy, please...snortsnort...STOP IT!"

"You'll get mercy when I get the safe and it's combanation." I said, pressing my wood against her sole, Now takl!"

The fabric of my sweat pants seemed to tickle Sara's helpless foot as I rubbed my encased erection over her sole. My veril fingers worked their way up her thigh to her hip, and then her lace covered belly. Soon both my hands wew working over the hysterical woman's helpless midsection. Her laughter was like music to my ears with her please for mercy as the lyrics. My loins began to aick for releas, but I knew I'd never get a chance to torture anyone, let alone Sara, like this again. I fought the erg to relieve myself, and continued to tickle the dancers upper body.

"I'll make you I deal." I offered, "As I'm sure you've noticed I have gotten...well..aroused by our little session." I continued, running my fingers up Sara's sides, "If you'd be willing to relieve my new found tention I'll let you go an leave."

"Never!" yelled the stripper in defiance, "Besides...hahahaha...from what I...hahaha...can tell...hahahahahahaha...you-you don't have that much tention to re-hehehehe-leave."

Sara began to tremble as I brought my fingers up her sides to her smouth shaven armpits. She threw her head back, and opened her mouth, but no sound came out. Her eyes closed and I could feel her breth shutter, as the dancer despritly sucked in oxygen. The hysterical laughter filled the room once more. Sara would bellow out the word no between snorts and giggles, and then have the nerve to plead for mercy. What a hypocrite, she want's mercy but doesn't seem to want to earn it. Women...go figuer?

No...hahahahahahahahaha...snortsnort....please stop it...hahahahaha!" screamed Sara as she twitched and jerked, "I-I-I can't stand it...
hahaha-hehehe-hahaha...please stop." she continued, "I'm going to pee, I'll piss myself, please stop!"

Soon I could hear a wizzing sound as a stream of yellow liquid ran from sara red panties down to the hard wood floor beneath her. By some fluke, don't ask me how, the urin missed the left calf that was tied to her right thigh. I continued to rub the swelling in my pant's against her ticklish sole while I brushed my finger tips over the undercurve of her breasts. The woman's enhansed bosom jiggled from side to side, and she again fell into silent laughter. The features nipples were so stiff they looked like large erasers on the end of a pencil. I worked my finger up her large bust to her protruding
nip-on's, and began to gently tweak them threw her lacy top.

"Aaaggghh!!!" sara screamed when her breth returned to her, "Oh god not that...hehehehehehe...no,no,no...hehehehahaha-snort-hahahahahaha
...I'll do anything, just stop please." she pleaded tears rolling down her red face.

"You'll be my sex slave?" I asked, brushing the tears from her beatiful face, "You'll please me anyway I command?"

"YES, YES...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...JUST STOP TICKLING ME!!!"

As the tears poured from Sara's eyes I knew I had done enuff. I pulled out the chloroform rag from my pocket and pressed against her face. Soon the helpless woman stopped laughing and fell asleep. I carfully untied her from the banister and then retied her hand behined her back. I threw her gently over my shoulder, and headed up stairs, with no intentions of making her live up to her sex slave agreement. I walked into a bed room and dropped her on the bed. When I bent over to give her a kiss on the cheek, I heard a scream and felt someone jump on me. The scent of chloroform filled my nose, and everything whent dark.
To Be Concluded...

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back