• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vanna White

nimrod

TMF Expert
There was a brief tickle of Vanna White on Wheel of Fortune tonight. Vanna's dress had small openings on each side. Pat Sajak asked if that was her skin, then he tickled it. Afterwards he said something about trying again, but Vanna wouldn't let him and said it was because it tickled too much.

NOTE: I checked the TV listings and this episode was broadcast as the Thursday episode from Broadway week.

nimrod

Last edited:
I missed it grrrrrr

I always wondered wether or not he's ever tickled her on the show, the 1 time theres confirmation I miss it GRRRRRRRRRR

Now we know

I saw that today but I wasn't the first to report it. It was a cute scene!

GRRR is right! I would have loved to have seen that scene. I've always wondered about Vanna's ticklishness. Wonder if someone will post a clip. At least we know know she is apparently very ticklish. Thanks for posting about the tickle of Vanna tonight.

Mitch

Yes....
She'e got great feet..Seen them in a National Enquirer I believe..

lefty said:
This looks like the dress in question . . .

http://www.wheeloffortune.com/backstage_vannastyle.php?prevVanna=4#anchor

Now, if only Pat could tickle her tootsies!!!

I think you are right, although I can't say for sure since I wasn't paying much attention. I only caught the end of the show because I was wanting to watch the show that followed. As soon as I heard Pat say something like "Is that skin?", I perked up like a dog hearing a high-pitched sound. :)

nimrod

My favorite Vanna pic

babinsky said:
Yes....
She'e got great feet..Seen them in a National Enquirer I believe..

This is a wonderful thread. Thought I'd share my favorite Vanna photo (I'm not sure how old this is), shot during a radio interview. Grainy, but it stimulates the imagination, doesn't it?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back