• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Tickling Story with Rita - Part one

Lionca9

This is a true story, honest, and the first one I ever wrote. I don't even know if it is allowable on this Forum? It brought back memories. This part is in chronological order and happened first. Rita tickled me. I am not really into F/M tickling, and go to this site for */F tickling, but this is really how it started. If you think I should write the second half with me tickling Rita, just let me know. The events are kind of detailed because I can still remember it so I apologize for the long windedness. I wrote this because of a passage I read in one of Max's stories that reminded me of Rita and my tickling session. Also stated, "Pain is easily forgotten but comfort is fiercely contested." Which is right? Ha, it reminds me of the cats and dogs question where a dog wags it's tail when it's happy and a cat wags it's tail when it's sad...so which one is right?

Here goes:

I couple of years ago, I took a client out to lunch to a NJ restaurant of her choice, a sushi bar. I am in sales and was trying to sell network devices so; some entertainment comes into play with my job. She was very attractive but not drop dead gorgeous. She is only 5' tall with wonderfully curly, almost kinky natural dark blond hair, huge brown eyes and very Italian (Northern). Her name is Rita. I am really digging her because she is pretty smart (works at Lucent) and has a 42DD chest on a little body,,,ooh and that hair. For me, maybe a little top-heavy. A little sake, sushi and we were having lots of fun over lunch. Then my cell phone goes off, I excuse myself and run into the lobby of the restaurant out of common courtesy. The battery on my phone is beeping away and I tell my customer that I’ll call him back on the pay phone (yes, I remembered how to use it). Now, I am talking with my client and Rita leaves the table, comes over to me and starts tickling me…all over. This sophisticated lady in a woman’s suit (Blue blazer and skirt, white shirt –I love white shirts on women) is tickling my ribs, chest, legs, crotch, butt, neck…just everywhere and I cant get away. I can’t fight her off and I can’t hang up on my customer. I was captive on the phone. And I can’t laugh, only struggle to muffle my audible discomfort. The funny part about it was that the corner we were in could be seen by the bar area but no one was watching, I think. Tickling is very sexually exciting for me and I felt myself losing concentration with my customer and getting a chubby. Now, I always knew that Rita was a control freak but this is the first time she did it to me. I figured she must like me. Usually, when she would manipulate other guys, she would do it in a humiliating manner, not playfully, like she was doing to me. My customer was asking me what’s going on over there and I finally got the strength to say that I’ll have to get back with him tomorrow with the networking answer and that my lunch date has me trapped and is taking tickling liberties with me. The next thing that happened was a great twist of fate. He tells me to put her on the phone. He’s a good guy and we get along great and he says it’s payback time. I hand her the phone and tell her that my buddy wants to say hello. Rita can’t resist this chance to flirt/tease another guy and grabs the receiver. As they start talking, right on cue, I start tickling her…everywhere! On her neck, arms belly, ribs, butt. I’m chewing on her ear and she scrunches up her shoulders. You would thing she would put down the phone but this 27 year old babe is laughing and busting my customer’s balls knowing all well that the price to tease is to get tickled by me in the lobby of an upper class restaurant at lunchtime. Imagine that I am totally turned on, figure I can get away with it, in this restaurant (I’ve taken risks for sex before like brought a girlfriend into a bathroom stall for a quickie on her dare) because I might be a little charming and cute at the same time. I’m hugging her, pressing my hard-on on her while I’m tickling her tummy and the top of her breasts through her shirt. And she is loving it, too. I get bold and reach up the sides of her panty hosed legs and start tickling, quickly sliding up under her skirt to her panty line. She squeals with delight and embarrassment, pulls the receiver away from her head and screams because about a half dozen men and women were watching from the bar area. We stop and some guy starts clapping. I told her to go to my car and I’ll pay the bill.

When I get back to the car to drive her back to the office we are laughing about it like crazy, talking about we got the upper tickle hand on each other. I have to say, it was so much fun talking about it, we were so into it with each other, we decided to go for drinks after work. It was Friday, anyway.

All I could think of for the next 4 hours was being so excited tickling and being tickled. I had never done that before in a sexual manner. We go for a drink and as I knew this was coming, she invites me to her condo for another drink. We walk in, I sit down on the couch and she pours some Berringer’s White Zinfandel for both of us. The next event was not expected, but certainly welcomed…she starts lustfully kissing me and I am surprised. It did happen that quickly. I wasn’t thinking that something was up, because I’m a guy, and figure I’m going to make a good friend tonight and maybe exchange some chromosomes. I should have realized that this manipulative woman had other ideas. We are getting hot and heavy into the make out session and she hops on my lap and straddles my hips. I’m already excited and my erection is pointing down towards my left knee. She is on top, her shirt is pushed up and she’s dry-humping me. Then she starts tickling. Rita digs her fingers into my sides while I’m pinned down. I have to tell you that she is about 110 pounds and I’m 185, in great shape (I’ve actually fought in two no-holds barred tournaments in NJ) and couldn’t even control this little sparkplug. I’m laughing like never before. She is tickling my neck with her long fingernails, licking my face and bouncing up and down on my crotch. She would start on the left and when I scrunch my neck to that side, she would stick her wet tongue in my other ear. AGGGGHHHH! I couldn’t believe how powerless I was. I could fight in a ring and we would be beating the snot out of each other but I was defenseless from this sexy pixie. I am barely screaming to her that I can’t breath so she would stop but this girl just wouldn’t and loved torturing me. “Stop, stop,” I’m attempting, but she feels great and so does the tickling. I know I could have overpowered her but you guys know that I actually didn’t want to. When she forces her hand down my shirt and tickles my belly, I can feel my abs bubbling up and damn, I can count every unforgiving fingernail that makes contact with my skin. I finally grab her wrists with my strong hands and hold her at bay. “So, you wanna fight,” she says. “Stay put, I’m gunna have to tie you up.” So she goes into her bedroom, I’m sipping wine anticipating the final outcome and am trying to fix my “crotchal” situation. Ha, I have a devious thought; I’ll wait and just leave the “arrow down.” Five minutes later she storms out of the bedroom in a cotton t-shirt with those tiny 2 inch gathered sleeves…and panties, no skirt, no pantyhose, no bra. I didn’t realize just how big her chest was on that little frame until now. I love women in general and prefer averaged sized woman, but this “predicament” was thrilling. “I’m going to tie you to the couch and do what ever I want to you.” She used the sashes from her robes to tie my wrists together, and pulled my hands overhead while she walked around to the back of the couch. She yanks my hands down and stretches my arms way back behind my head and ties the sash to the wooden leg in the back of the couch (of course I let her). Back in front, she ties another sash tightly to each ankle and leaves some slack. Then ties the slack to the wooden leg to the front of the couch with a purple rope that probably goes to a window drape. She has me. Rita goes right to my shirt, unbuttons it and goes crazy scratching my armpits with those nails. Slowing down meant she goes to the tips of her fingers for some skin on skin menacing. Up and down my arms to my sides I was screaming like a devil. Screw her neighbors. She is laughing at me and scolds me for not listening to her. I can’t stand it and am begging her to stop. Now she is leaning her body against me with her breasts in my face, reaching down behind me, tickling my butt with those dancing fingers. After about ten minutes I whisper, “Please stop, your killing my dick (my plan).” She was, because her weight was stretching me down and truly causing pain. She stops the insane tickling and now is just flicking my nipples asking, “what’s the matter?” I said my dick can’t be facing down like that because it hurts and,”please just take it and point it towards my bellybutton. "Please do this and it's OK to tickle me again." Well, when she reached inside my pants and grabbed my hot rod and re-positioned it, I almost exploded. She hops back on and straddles me and is sliding herself up and down the lump in my pants while she is squeezing my torso with her arms. “I forgot why I did this to you,” she said as she snapped out of her trance. Then she hops off of me to the floor and takes off my Prada’s and socks and starts biting my feet and toes and digs in with her fingernails. Until now I admired her well-manicured calcium but now she used them as weapons that I couldn’t counteract. She scratched and gnawed and sucked my toes and arches and ankles on both feet until I was getting numb. When she noticed I wasn’t flipping out like before she started up my pant leg above my ankle to my hairy shin and calf. “Oh, no, not my legs,”(my plan II). “OH, yeah, we’ll see about that.” She tickled me on my shins, calves and reached up to my knees and squeezed and stuck them with those torturing nails and when she found the back of my knees I really did feel out of control. I howled, she didn’t care. She kept right on wiggling her fingers in and out of my pants, up and down my legs. I couldn’t get her to stop and I was trying. One thing, my groin was on fire. “Oh, my Gad, not my thighs, please, please,” (plan III). Right on cue, she hopped up and unbuckled my belt, roughly tugged my suit pants down and went to town on my thighs. Kneeling in front of me she tormented me to no end. The guys know that it’s like foreplay with your manhood rubbing against your shorts with your girl doing the manipulating. It’s a great buildup. I’m screaming and she is taking her time now moving to my balls and sticking them with her fingernails (and slyly readjusting my boxers to where my hard-on now stuck out of the fly). She is scratching her nails up and down the creases where my thighs meet my torso, wiggling, wiggling, wiggling. She drew lines in the creases where my abs flexed and licked the lint out of my bellybutton with such precision I almost peed. While she did this, she used her hands to kneed my buttocks and stroke her nails on the sensitive skin back there. I kept on squeezing my gluteus together to escape the tickling and kept driving my groin up to her neck, under her chin. I hated it and loved it at the same time. I really hate being tickled but since I was in heat it was mind over matter. All I could think of was release. She was tickling me now for almost half an hour and I was starting to get blue. My luck changed and the thick, soft sash around my wrists was loosening and I knew I could get free anytime I wanted. She also was so horny from unbelievably torturing me that we were both sweating. I could see her huge nipples over-stretching her already stretched-out tight cotton top. She took her nails and started jabbing my dick. In my current state it was agonizingly ticklish. Rita took both hands and feathered all ten nails up and down my manhood from the base of my balls to the tip of the head. Then she took one finger, dug into the fly and started scratching me just right behind my scrotum, in that little patch of skin in “no-man’s land.” Ha, trust me, no man is ever going there. I was bucking, trying to get her away from there and was literally dripping, if you know what I mean. Sweaty tears were coming down my face and my body was tightening up. Rita sensed this and moved up to me, which meant she didn’t tickle me for a few seconds. Thankfully, I took a couple of deep breaths. She straddled me once again and started kissing my face and masturbating me with her vulva sliding up and down; I could feel her lips part behind the fabric of her panties. I could also feel her panties were soaked. While she was doing this, the creep stuck one hand in behind my back and tickled like mad. The other hand went to my armpit and agonized away. She and I humped like a roller coaster. We both got off at about the same time and I felt like my entire body exploded. She dug her heels under my knees, squeezed so hard actually bit my ear, which was entirely in her mouth, ouch! Wow, that was intense! We were soaked. And I made a mess. She collapsed on me and I was grateful the tickling stopped. I put my arms around her and gave her a wonderfully comforting hug and just rocked back and forth for a few minutes. “So, you could have gotten out anytime you wanted, I see.” “Well almost,” I added. “But when I could escape we were in the middle of passion, I wanted it to continue.” “You are such a sweet guy, I really like you.” “You may not, when I get my turn.” “Absolutely not! No way you are tying me up. I just wanted to have some fun with you, haha and I did.” Since you got to get your rocks off, you should be glad about that. You know I’m a bitchy tease, right?” “Yeah, Right,” I said. She went into her bedroom and changed into an almost exact outfit (but clean pair of white silky panties and a cotton tee with the ruffled little sleeves with “Welcome to Atlantic City” emblazoned across her chest). I went to my car and got a CLEAN t-shirt and cut off sweat pants (guys, make sure you have a CLEAN pair of something in a bag in the trunk) from my gym bag.

I figured she was done for the evening and I didn’t want to force her to do anything she really was opposed to. How sappy am I that I really do respect women and know what is right and wrong. One day I hope to get mean! Only kidding.

It was still early, only about 8:20 in the evening. We had some sausage (really) and provolone with the little sips of wine. We just chilled for about an hour and listened to some CD’s. She was telling me how all the old Italian men would put a chunk of parmesan cheese in their mouth and drink wine all day long at family gatherings ( and tried to grab her) and I was thinking how nice it was to sit together on the couch with this great girl snuggled in the crook of my arm. I’ve known her for a few years but never like this, plus she is about 4 years younger than me. No kidding, I was thinking that maybe I could settle down with someone like her,,,maybe even her.

The Lion

Wow!

Lion, that's one great true story. Fantastic details my man. Girls like that are hard to find, so I hope you stuck with this girl.

And yes, please post part 2 with you tickling Rita.

Thanks for sharing.

Laughter

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back