• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Angel's Auctioning

TicklishGrl4Lfe

Level of Cherry Feather
Hello everyone! This is part 1 of a story that will have a lot of parts!

I was just a normal girl...until it happened. I was at the mall after all my friends had to leave. It was nearing closing time, and I headed out to the parking lot. I was just a few feet away from my car when I was grabbed from behind. I screamed before a rag was placed over my mouth, and I passed out. I must have been out for a while because when I woke up, I was in a completely different outfit. I was wearing a pink tube top and a short black skirt. I sat up slowly and I saw someone approach me. I realized that I was sitting on a giant bed. The person who approached me was 5'8", 180lbs., Filipino, had a shaved head, and wore glasses. I tried to back off but he grabbed me by the ankles and dragged me towards him. I shrieked, “NO! Let me go!” The man just pushed a pair of open toed high heels onto my feet and tied my wrists in front of me. He pulled me off of the bed and walked out onto the stage. A person held fast to my wrist so I would not run away.

“Ladies, gentlemen, & anyone else who does not belong to either category!
Welcome to the 2007 Tickling Slave Auction! We have a great selection here today! 20 girls all brought here just for your pleasure!” I listened as the other 19 girls were presented, bought, and taken away. “Last but not least, we have here beautiful Angel!” I was shoved roughly onto the stage and I stood on a slightly raised platform so everyone could see me. “The bidding will start at 2,000 dollars!” The bidding was a long and tedious task. It kept going up and up until someone shouted, “10 million dollars!” I looked up in shock, thinking that the person must be joking. The auctioneer shouted, “SOLD!” I looked around, trying to see who it was, but I assumed the person had left. But they should have come for me!

The auctioneer led me off of the stage to explain, “You will be shipped to your new owners.” Owners?? You surely can’t be serious! I looked at the auctioneer. “A rule I have is that I get to have fun with the last girl auctioned off, before you are shipped off to your new life.” He led me to a door and shoved me into a room. I looked around and saw a note left on the bed, and I realized it was the same bed that I woke up on. The note explained that I was to change into a pink string bikini, which was lying on the bed. I picked it up and saw that it could be easily untied. I slid out of the high heels and out of the outfit I was put into. I then slid on the bikini and lay on the bed as instructed. After I did that, The Tickling Master walked in and stood next to the bed, towering over me.

“You will refer to me as Master for the duration of your time in this room. Do you understand?” I merely nodded and he pulled my arms above my head and tied them to the seperate bedposts. He then spread my legs and tied my ankles to the posts at the opposite end of the bed. He walked back to my underarms and climbed on top of me. He slowly ran his nails down my arms and almost touched my underarms, but then ran back up my arms. After a few minutes of this, he slid his nails into my armpits. I squirmed as he slowly twitched his fingers every few seconds. As he began to slowly speed up, I began giggling. He sped up 10 minutes laughter and I started laughing. He bent down and licked my neck, which made me squeal as I kept laughing. He kept up his licking as I writhe, intensifying the sensations. After about 15 more minutes, he glanced at my feet and smiled.

“Now, Slave, tell me; are your feet ticklish?”

“Y-yes...Master, they are.”

“Wonderful!” With that he walked to the foot of the bed and stroked a single nail down my foot. He added a nail each time and about 15 minutes later, a man walked in.

“KEC! What are you doing? This girl needs to be prepared for her flight to her new home!” He nodded and pulled a small syringe from his pocket. The other man pulled out a small vial, which had some kind of liquid in it. KEC sucked the liquid into the sryinge then thrust the needle into my arm. I writhed but suddenly felt drowsy. I dozed off and the men prepared me for a two-hour flight.

When I awoke, I was in a large room with at least 10 different men watching me. “She’s awake!” The men gathered closer as I sat up and looked at them. One stepped forward. He was 5 ft. 9 inches tall, 175 pounds and built like a brick shithouse, and I assumed he lifted weights. I looked him in the face and he narrowed his eyes, “In this house, no slave can look her Masters in the face. The next time you do it will earn you a punishment by whoever you had the courage to look in the face.” He pointed to a woman standing in the corner. “She will show you the mansion, and your new room, where you will be tied every night, as to be sure you do not try to run away.” I got up and followed her out of the room.

She began showing me all of the playrooms; each designed to suit all of the men’s different tastes, outfits, and tools. I was shown the kitchen, dining room, bathrooms, and an area that I was told was forbidden to ever enter. If I were caught, the punishment would be most severe. Then the girl, whose name I learned was Sari, showed me to a small room with a window in one wall. The window however had been made to never be opened. She left after tying my cuffing my hands and ankles for the night. I tried to fall asleep, but I just tossed and turned for most of the night. I figured I would need my rest for what was to come the next day, though I was unsure what was to come.

Great Story Angel

Hi Angel,
Wow Bravo I'm impressed love the red coloring it makes it easier to read indeed.

However may I make a small suggestion please?
You may want to make your breaks after like five to six sentences.
Just a helpful hint.
TickleSlave07

Ahh yes

So it begins....great start to the story Angel, can't wait to read all the parts especially my little section.

BB

Thank you, Lovethemaster22, Tickleslave07, Captain Bender, and BB!

TS07, thank you for the tip! :)

Yeah, babe!

TicklishGrl4Lfe said:
Thank you, Lovethemaster22, Tickleslave07, Captain Bender, and BB!

TS07, thank you for the tip! :)

Actually, I insert a blank line after each paragraph. It really does make it more readable.

I'll PM a suggestion for my segment.

Mastertank1 said:
Actually, I insert a blank line after each paragraph. It really does make it more readable.

I'll PM a suggestion for my segment.

alright MS1, thanks babe!

:) great story Angel. Leave me hanging though, blah, darn cliffhangers :p

Can't wait for more... you think I could get a kiss on the cheek like you gave Navel :p..

*steven*

Great start to your story. Can't wait to read more.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back