• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She loved every word of it.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
When she read it, she loved every word of it.

18 wheels and 10 toes.
Inspired by an evil F/F tickler and Tickleshotel,
Written by Ticklishscribe.
c. 2007

I’m Dannie, and I was about to meet the girl of my dreams, but not in the sense you’re thinking of. I should mention that I’m a girl and not a guy and I’d rather be called Dannie and not Danielle due to the fact that I’ve always been a tomboy.

I was hitchhiking in the Brenner Pass, just east of the truck stop when I managed to flag down an eighteen-wheeler for a lift. Climbing up into the cab, I was greeted by the tiniest and cutest ball of adorableness who sat behind the wheel. It wasn’t my first experience with a female trucker, but she caught my eye from the moment I opened the door. Tossing my pack in the back of the cab I seated myself and put on my seatbelt. I turned off my Walkman and took off my headphones, wanting to really get to know this Teddy Bear of a trucker. I could listen to my latest ticklee on CD anytime, but this girl had definite possibilities of being the new tickle target. Yes I am into tickling and I love it big time.

In fact I love tickling girls all out, making them scream with laughter and begging me to stop. And I can really make them sweat and beg as I take my sweet friggin time to as slow as possible, tease and remove their shoes and then take even longer to peel off their socks. The girl I had been listening to had feet that were hard to beat. Petite, creamy soft high arches, narrowish and soft soles with soft round heels and warm cutie pink toes to top it all off. My sneaker and sock removal on her had driven her practically insane and had delighted me no end as I watched her scream and beg with promises I knew she had no hope of keeping. Tickling those feet was even more awesome, as I watched her toes curl with anticipation and then immediately fully extend when the tickling started. That allowed me to slide a finger in between them and really set her off. It also allowed me another one of my faves, a good long torturous game of the piggies. All ten toes being tweaked, twisted, teased and tormented as my lee screams with laughter and begs me to stop, promising me the world and beyond. As if she ever could give me the world and beyond.

But this tantalizing trucker had me in overdrive and she introduced herself as Laurie. This girl had me in the warmest awe of her she was so adorable. She couldn’t have been more then five feet tall if that, and in my mind she suddenly was also looking exquisite tied spread eagled on her back to my bed. I sat on the seat and looked over at her, watching this Teddy Bear of a girl handle this big rig with the ease of a smart car. I could hear my heart beating like crazy as the vision of her on the bed stayed in my mind.

“Where are you headed?” She asked, suddenly replacing the heartbeat in my head.

“Sedona.” I answered back.

That’s some ways ahead; at least I can take you as far as Ridgeville.

Ridgeville wasn’t on my mind right now, as I wanted to take her as far as possible. Damn I wanted this girl more than ever now; the only thing was how to get her. It was then that she laid the perfect opportunity in my lap.

“We won’t make Ridgeville by night, so I hope you don’t mind sleeping over in the cab. There’s a kind of rest stop that I use about fifty miles from here. It’s a bit off the road and quiet, but it allows for a good night’s sleep.”

A bit off the road and quiet were just the things I needed to have my ticklish way with her and the plan was designing itself in my head as we headed eastward. Only she wouldn’t be having a good night’s sleep; I knew that for sure.

I surveyed the site as we pulled into the rest stop and to my delight there wasn’t a single other vehicle there. Ideal for what I had planned for her. It was then that I surveyed the sleeping quarters, which I would turn into a room for tickling her. Padded walls all around, very comfy mattress and to make things really come together, places where I could tie her hands and feet. I could have her spread eagled to my heart’s delight and take my sweet friggin’ time in tickling her. My heart was pounding at the thoughts of nirvana that were about to become real.

“Which side do you want to sleep on, the inside or the outside.”? She asked, stripping off her clothes and putting on a two-piece fleece outfit of shorts and a sleeveless top. I was delighted in having a feminine trucker to tickle and was going to make the most of it.

I noticed she had left her socks on, which suited me just fine; as I love to slowly peel off socks, making my lees go nuts in the process. The fleece outfit would be easy to remove as well. I chose the outside of the bed as I knew that I would have her initially trapped and that that would make it easier for me to tie her down. My plan was coming together quite nicely and as I saw that she was getting ready to climb under the covers, it was now or never. I dove on top of her, surprising her and flattening her on the bed. Keeping the element of surprise in my favour I managed to get her hands up above her head and hold them there.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” She was beginning to struggle at this point, and this was a little sooner than I had expected or planned for.

I always carry some soft rope in my pack for restraint purposes and this I quickly retrieved with my free hand. Wrapping one piece around her hands, I proceeded to tie it off and then tie the other end to a small bar above her head.

“WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW!”

“Sorry girl, but I was tickled when you stopped to offer me a lift. Now it’s your turn to be tickled. And I mean physically tickled too.”

Suddenly her legs were flailing and I caught one of her knees in the back, making me sprawl on top of her. I regained my seat and announced that those legs would have to be dealt with and now. Scootching around, I grabbed the left one and grabbed another piece of rope, wrapping one end of it around her ankle and tying it off, then tying the other end to another bar. After making short work of that leg I landed on the right one and tied it in the same manor. Now she was mine and nirvana was now real.

She had this look or horror in her eyes and I could tell that she was intensely ticklish, as I had seen that look in another one of my lee’s. That lee I had tickled for two days non-stop, driving her crazy, while intensely tickling her in her armpits, on her ribs and tummy and her intensely ticklish feet. I had discovered that her breasts, nipples and pussy were ticklish as well and I took great delight in giving them a good sensually intense workout.

“Nice of you to wear your socks, which I will take great delight and all the time in the world to peel off.” I commented straddling her waist again “The fleece outfit works for me as well as it’s easy to remove as well.”

She shook her head no and began to struggle again, but the ropes held and I smiled at my bucker of a trucker. Again the look on her face was telling me that she was intensely ticklish all over and her struggling and writhing and my talking about taking all the time in the world to peel off her socks, was the absolute proof I needed. The only part of my plan I hadn’t thought out was where to start first.

My eyes caught site of her freshly shaven armpits and that silky soft pink looking skin was just to irresistible to pass up and so I let my fingers do the walking. And walk into her pits they did, causing her to squeal with laughter and arch her back so much she was almost lifting me off the bed. I let my fingers travel in circles, tracing the outer edges of her pits for a few moments, then zoom into the silky hollows for the first kill. She was an eruption of intense laughter, struggling and writhing and I was going into overdrive because of it.

“That’s it sweetheart you just shift yourself into high gear for me and lets really hit the road. After all, no one is here to disturb us.”

God this girl was fantastic; totally out of control with the most intense writhing I’d ever seen, screaming with laughter and begging me to stop. The only thing was I wasn’t going to stop. I wanted to really riptickle those pits and keep going and this little ball of fire was going to let me do that. Well being tied down left her no choice and I was perfectly happy to assist her with her no choice.

"Whose a tickwish wittle girl huh? Tickle, tickle, tickle, koochie, koochie, koo." I had her in the palm of my hand as I was in the palms of her armpits. I was also in awe as her breasts jiggled like crazy and I could see her nipples becoming more pronounced. I would deal with those later. I continued tickling her armpits but now had my eye on removing her top. Stopping the armpit assault I immediately slid my hands inside her top and let my fingers ballet dance up her sides and ribs. Again she exploded in intense laughter and writhing and again I was in heaven.

“Is my bucker of a trucker getting off on this? Do I see some tender little nipples getting their jollies and getting hard?”

She jerked when I said that and I knew that she was suddenly not sure of what direction I was going to be taking her. And that was fine by me, as I wanted to keep her on the edge as long as possible. I decided to take her to the next level and so I grabbed a dark coloured bandana from my bag and began to put it on her as a blindfold. Her head strained to keep it off but I was able to tie it on and I giggled as I watched her try to see through it.

“If you’ll excuse me for a moment, I saw a deliciously exquisite tickle tool outside and I need to retrieve it.” She jerked again and once again she tried to move the blindfold off. I climbed out of the truck and went for my prey; one stiff eagle feather that I had seen earlier when we had arrived. I climbed back into the truck and was ready for level two. But was she…

I knelt behind her head and held the feather her left ear. Gently stroking her lobe I got the reaction I was hoping for, as she writhed all over and squealed. Quickly I withdrew the feather and watched her writhing subside. Waiting until she stopped moving, I then stroked the entire left ear. She writhed instantly once more and I giggled evilly then quickly stroked the right ear. She writhed once more and I giggled then withdrew the feather again. Now I started stroking her ears at will, taking time between strokes and not wanting fall into a rhythm that she could get used to. She was a bundle of nerves, not knowing where or when the next feather would strike and she jumped and squealed even at the slightest touch of its tip.

"Awwwwww." I whispered, giving her one more delicate stroke. "Does my feather bother you; and isn't it deliciously lovely that you can only protect one ear at a time."

Taking my feather attack further, I stroked the tip of her nose and got further writhing and squeals with giggles. Having no rhythm to get used to, she was even more of a bundle of giggles, squeals and writhings and I was thoroughly enjoying this.

“I wonder what would happen.” I quietly cooed in her left ear. “If I pushed that top of yours up and played feather with your ten-der nip-ples.” Her response was another squeal and more writhing and I giggled evilly and gave her left ear a quick nibble. God this girl was a bounty of ticklish delights and they were all mine. I noticed that her shirt had ridden up to partially expose her tummy to just above her button and so I decided to blow her mind, at least I hoped to.

I scootched down and gazed at her heavenly button. Movement caught my eye and I looked to see her feet writhing like crazy. OH MY GOD, she was thinking that her feet were next and I giggled evilly at the thought of how wrong she was. I let the feather surreptitiously enter her button and instantly she arched her back, squealed loudly and squealed a long no. This was a spot and a half and I was going to play special attention to it. I began teasing and tormenting her tender tummy with its simply deliciously inviting button. I ballet danced the feather all over the soft taught skin and every so often, would graze the button.

“O-OH-M-MYG-G-GOD-D-D-NNNNOOOOOFFFFEEEAAATTTHHHEEERRRR OHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSHHHHHHHI TTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAHAHAHA. STOP… DON’T TOUCH MY BUTTON!”

God this girl was writhing and shivering so much she was beginning shake the truck.

“And just tell me why I shouldn’t touch your button? And with a feather hmmmmmmmmm?” Laurie’s plea was all the ammunition and reason I needed to enter it and I dove the feather down to the soft knot below. I began tracing the outline of her tummy, from the bottom edge and up one side, then across the top where the shirt began. Then down again, followed by a quick stroke into the button. I had her tummy and button exactly where I wanted it and she couldn’t do anything to stop me.

“O-OH-M-MYG-G-GOD-D-D-…SSSSSHHHHHHITTTTTTTTTTAAAAHAHAHA! GODDAMMIT STAAAAHHHPPPPP THAT! YOU’RE TORTURING ME, I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!”

I giggled evilly and continued to wriggle the feather in her button. I swished it around the edges of it then wriggled the tip over the soft knot and giggled as I slowly and thoroughly demolished her button

“Shall I press deeper Laurie, shall I undo that knot at the bottom!”

“O-O-OH-M-MYG-G-G-GOD-D-D-D PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOO!” She screamed, trying desperately to writhe away from my torturously fickle feather.

I pressed home my attack and got the desired results of more laughter, writhing and begging and pleading for me to stop. But why should I stop, we were alone in the middle of nowhere she was tied to perfection and intensely and sensually ticklish to the finite degree. Could I have asked for anything more. I let the feather now make broad sweeps across her tummy and she burst into a new round of laughter and writhing. I now ran the feather across the base of her tummy, right against the waistband of her fleece pants and again more laughter and writhing. A few more strokes of this and I stopped. Watching her writhing subside, I planned my next move and reversed the feather and let the quill end meander down the centreline between her legs, pressing lightly but firmly enough on her womanhood to make her aware.

“F,F,F,F,FU,U,U,U,CC,C,C,CK,K,K,K,K NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Now I had her… She was ticklish and ticklishly aroused as well. I continued to meander the quill up and down the area and really began to set her off. Her legs were pumping like crazy and trying to desperately close, and that was a bonus to me. Dropping the feather I now spidered five fingers in the area and ballet danced to my heart’s content as she now began to buck up and down; as best as she could under the tied circumstances. The cab of the truck was now rocking and even though it was connected to a fully loaded trailer it was still rocking and rolling. I was hoping that she was a creamer and that she would give me the orgasm of HER lifetime.

“Cum, cum Laurie, this can’t be that bad can it? Are you going to orgasm for me thereby making yourself one hundred per cent more sensitive and therefore one hundred percent more ticklish as well? AWESOME!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D,O,N,N,N,N,T,T,T,T,TDDDDDDD DDO,O,O,O,O,O T,T,T,H,H,H,I,I,I,S,S,S,S AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”

Now ten fingers were ballet dancing over the now very aroused mound and her orgasm was almost at hand. But I wanted to tease her more and so I stopped.

“Ok I’ll stop… And go for the feet.”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D,O,N,N,N,T,T,T,T DO,O,O,O,O,T, T, T,T,T,H,H,H,A.A.A.T.T.T.T!”

“Take your pick sweetheart, your pussy or your peds. I’m in the driver’s seat now and am going to take you for the long haul.”

It was then that I got a really evil idea and got off her leg. Instantly she began to subside and I knew that my next technique would really set her off. Kneeling by her left leg, I began to spider tickle her left foot and then immediately began spider tickling her mound again. I was right and delightedly so, as it set her off in the most intense writhing and laughter I have ever seen. Her laughter was repeatedly bouncing off the cab walls and her writhing was rocking the truck more than ever. I knew I was really putting the pedal to the metal with her.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D,O,,N,N,N,N,T,T,T,T,TDDDDDDD DDO,O,O,O,O,O T,T,T,H,H,H, I,I,I,S,S,S,S AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! YYYOOOUUURRRSFFFFUUUCCCCKKKKIIINNNGGGSSSAAADDDDIIISSSTTTTIIIICCCC!”

“Are you getting hot sweetheart? Do you need some water for that overheating radiator of yours?” I grabbed my water bottle and let her drink from it and she eagerly guzzled down half of it. Now I returned to spider tickling her mound but also spider tickling her breasts. Instantly the bucking returned and so did the laughter. She was totally hot and I had her motor running all out.

“Isn’t it awesome that I am in control and that I can take any route I want; and that my little trucker is one hell of a bucker. And soon you’ll have the big O, putting you in overdrive.”

I could now feel a wetness building and smiled evilly as the big O had indeed arrived and her orgasmic dam had burst. I spidered a bit more then stopped.

“What’s say we peel some rubber girl; or should I say some socks?”

Instantly her feet were a blur and I watched with intense fascination she violently pulled at the ropes holding her ankles. I could barely imagine what was going through her mind right now, but it was enough to get me hot.

“Awwwwwwww is the helpwess wittle ticklee praying I don’t touch her socks. Are you praying that me the big bad tickler doesn’t give those socks a big bad peeling and then give those toes a big bad game of the piggies and then give those helpwess defenseless little feet a big bad tickling.”

“F-F-F-F-F-F-FU-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-C-C-C-C-C-K-K-K-K-K-D-D-D-D-D-D-O-O-O-O-O-O-ON-N-N-N-N-N-N’T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-TI-I-I-II-C-C-C-C-CK-K-K-K-K-L-L-L-L-LE-E-E-E-E-M-M-M-M-M-E-E-E-E-E!!!”

“My, my… such a big word from you, you must be a highly intelligent trucker; who is also a highly intense bucker too by the way. Are there any more big words you’d like to say?”

I meandered a single finger up her left sole then tugged at the toe of the sock. Instant her foot became even more intense in it’s writhing, and I felt like I had a hurricane by its tail. I watched as the sock slowly left her spasming ankle and made its way to her heel. Stopping I gave her ankle a little ten finger tickle, and loved how it tried to bolt from my fingers. Returning to the peeling I now admired the now bare heel that was constantly thrashing with the rest of the foot. It was pink and would fit in the palm of my hand nicely.

“That’s a real gripper of a heel you have my helplwess wittle ticklee. It will fit nicely in my hand while I barrel on down the highway that is your sole.”

“F-F-F-F-F-F-FU-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-C-C-C-C-C-K-K-K-K-K-D-D-D-D-D-D-O-O-O-O-O-O-ON-N-N-N-N-N-N’T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-TI-I-I-II-C-C-C-C-CK-K-K-K-K-L-L-L-L-LE-E-E-E-E-M-M-M-M-M-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YF-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T!!!”

“Cum, cum now, that’s the least of your worries.” I grip the heel to show you the power I have over you. “Just wait till I get to your crankshaft, and give you a much bigger O.”​

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back