• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new story in my archive and here is a teaser. Comments are always appreciated.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
“We won’t make Ridgeville by night, so I hope you don’t mind sleeping over in the cab. There’s a kind of rest stop that I use about fifty miles from here. It’s a bit off the road and quiet, but it allows for a good night’s sleep.”

A bit off the road and quiet were just the things I needed to have my ticklish way with her and the plan was designing itself in my head as we headed eastward. Only she wouldn’t be having a good night’s sleep; I knew that for sure.

I surveyed the site as we pulled into the rest stop and to my delight there wasn’t a single other vehicle there. Ideal for what I had planned for her. It was then that I surveyed the sleeping quarters, which I would turn into a room for tickling her. Padded walls all around, very comfy mattress and to make things really come together, places where I could tie her hands and feet. I could have her spread eagled to my heart’s delight and take my sweet friggin’ time in tickling her. My heart was pounding at the thoughts of nirvana that were about to become real.

“Which side do you want to sleep on, the inside or the outside.”? She asked, stripping off her clothes and putting on a two-piece fleece outfit of shorts and a sleeveless top. I was delighted in having a feminine trucker to tickle and was going to make the most of it.​

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back