• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You lucky dogs! The epilogue to The Agency pt. 1

manon_earth42

TMF Regular
Submitted with love...The Agency part 1: Epilogue

Holding my suit coat in front of my fly (which looked more like a circus tent at the moment) I slowly reached for the door handle and started backing out of the lovely Agent Johnson's office, grinning stupidly. As I did so Rita continued to giggle and shoot me wry smirks having collected her left foot from the desk top with one hand cradling the top of the lightly tanned ankle while her other hand scratched and rubbed the rosy wrinkled sole and still wiggling toes.

"Jeez Goodwin, look what did to my bare feet, look the bottoms are practically red! My God man, my feet are never going to be the same. Poor ticklish feet…" She laughed looking up at her adorable right foot which lay with its side, creamy pink rippled arch facing up with toes spreading and pointing ...again and again and again. "What're you starring at?!" She asked bemused. "Go on, get out of here, you've tortured me enough!" She smiled and lobbed a shoe in my general direction. I picked up the shoe and she waved with her right foot saying, "That's right, bring it here."

I nervously stepped forward placed the high heel on the desk with my gaze fixed on her pretty bare foot wiggling and writhing. That's when I noticed my comb laying only inches from her plump wiggling toes. I slowly reached for it and I heard a gasp followed by nervous whimpering laugh as my hand got closer to the comb and the tender bottom of that ticklish foot. She flexed her foot splaying her sweetly scented toes leaving the sole wrinkle free and smooth. I glanced at her face and she too was starring at her foot, but with fearful grimace. "Oh God (giggle-giggle) be nice." She pleaded in a whisper. I held the comb in my hand still feeling the heat coming off the smooth and vulnerable ball of Rita's foot as continued to giggle in anticipation.

First I caressed her warm smooth sole with the back of my hand and the way she exhaled it almost sound like a moan, "M-m-m-m, that's nice. Tickly, but it's so-o-o nice" She smiled warmly and began slowly flexing and curling her soft toes against my hand as I stroked her sole from her plump heel to full round toes, causing her to giggle sweetly. "Goodwin, if you're going to keep this up you might want to close the door." She said as she tried to grab the comb between her toes. I ran the back of the comb very slowing and lightly from her hot pink round bare heel to the bottom of her big toe and then placed it between her toes. A sweet womanly trill of laughter followed.

After closing her office door I turned back around to find Rita's eyes were closed and she was smiling and she was lightly tickling at the up turned bottom of her left foot tracing the ridges her wrinkled sole. Then she said, "I don't care what you do to me just do it gently."

So I spent the rest of that morning teasing her gorgeous wriggling right foot with the teeth of my comb and everything I had. I devilishly (but gently) raked every inch of the succulent sole…paying special attention to her ultra-sensitive heel. I used the comb to softly saw across her bare heel and slowly worked my way up her tender foot bottom letting the teeth tickle each valley of each wrinkle. Then going back down I teased the tender peaks and ridges each soft pink ripple sweeping over and over again with a windshield wiper motion; using that tender spot just above her heel as the pivot point.

She beamed desperately ticklish grins and muffled tortured guffaws with both hands over her mouth. Tiny tears formed in the corners of her eyes, as she watched me deliberately exploit her adorable weakness. Then I got a bit more wicked by snapping the comb against the tingling ticklish ball of her foot. Each time the comb slapped her foot she gasped and then let out a whimpering giggle and wriggled her toes madly. I think she really dug that because for a moment I swear I could see her nipples perked up right through her blouse!

Rita's face turned red and she brought her left foot up to the desk so that just the plump ball of the foot and toes peaked over the top, she slowly curled them showing off the beautiful metallic burgundy toenails. I wanted her to surrender that left foot to me too when I stood the right foot upright and began licking it with broad strokes from heel to toes, but she wouldn't surrender it.

Trying to inspire her I nibbled her arch while the comb sawed between her tender slow wiggling toes. Her giggles turned into moans while beads of sweat formed on her upper lip, still wouldn't 'fess up the left foot. That is until I switched tactics and began slurping and sucking on her toes and slowly stroking up and down the middle of saliva slicked sole with the teeth of the comb. She let out a bellowing suffering laugh, "Oh Oh OH Ha ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaa (gulp) Oh Jesus! Oh no more….no more (moan) no!"

She was biting her bottom lip and squinting her eyes as if fighting desperately to concentrate. At this point my tongue was swirling all over and in between her half splayed toes. Dropping the comb I reached across the desk to her irresistible left foot and tickled the bottoms of the still curled toes! " (GASP) AH…Ahhh…N-no (moan)…oh god, you hafta stop (giggle)." Was what she murmured as she timidly lifted her left foot and laid it on its side, the arch facing skyward.

When my fingers fluttered against her warm soft and dry up turned sole she shuttered and hugged herself…all the while the right foot was being licked, sucked, and nibbled like all get out, and finally she lost it! Her body jerked with a grunt that changed into guttural womanly and quite lusty laugh. It almost scared me cause in my mind there was only one direction we could go in if she started making "that noise", you know the one, and suddenly I wasn't too sure we should go there…on my first day…on our first meeting …in her office. Know what I mean?

"You precious little pervert!" She laughed maniacally and push her wiggling wrinkled left sole past my tickling fingers to my face, "Lick it… m-m-m-m-m, and kisses…good boy. God, no one has ever made love my feet like that!" She smiled sweetly with one finger dipped inside her blouse…heading for her nipple. I nibbled up her heel to her big toe, wiped my mouth and stood up before her perplexed, exhausted, dazed, almost painfully aroused.

She crossed her ankles began flexing and pointing her toes again…I wanted to die. I could take no more.

"Thank you Goodman…uh …Goodwin…I mean Butterfingers…right now (giggle) I don't know whether I should fire you or screw your brains out…good job! Now if you would so kindly get the Hell out of my office…I need some privacy, right now. Goodbye…and remember eight o' clock. Now go before I do fire you!"

I gladly grabbed coat which had been heaped on the floor and stumbled out of there like a punch drunk prize fighter…and my day had only just begun.

Last edited:
Dude... you're good

The eloquent detail in your writing is awesome! I'd have to say you are one of the best writers here, and you should definitely consider getting a job for MTJ publishing. I especially like the way you thoroughly describe the woman's feet and her reactions. Keep up the good work; I look forward to this series... :D

Wow...thanks...I'm more flattered than a flacpjack!

Hmm...I wonder if there's a career opportunity in this...

Anyway if you like that you're gonna love part 2. Rita does some tickling of her own, and belive you me she is an expert! They don't call her SPecial Agent for nothin'!

Peace and prosperity to you all,
manon_earth42:p :angel:

I can only find this part of "The Agency!" Are there more??

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back