• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Apple City, Peach City, And Rocket City Business. Then, A Step Backward

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. They began the trip by losing two of three games in New York to the Mets, before going to Atlanta, and taking two of three, from the, at that point, struggling a bit, Braves, and then moving on to Houston, and winning two of three there. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the middle America teams.
While Mitch was on the trip, the topsy turvy situation between he and Naomi began to deteriorate again. There were cyber arguments on the computer, accusations from Naomi, of his infidelity, while he was away, and just general unhappiness. Mitch knew that when he returned home, it would not be to a tranquil week.
When Mitch arrived at the apartment, on Sunday night, Naomi, who was in a very sour mood, met him:" Guest room. now!" She said, in almost a tone of an order. "What makes you think I want to sleep with you, anyway? So I can listen to more ranting and raving, of how awful I am?" Mitch fired back. Mitch went into the couple's bedroom, unpacked his laundry, got undressed, and came back out into the living room. "Up, down, up, down. How fucking great! How about out, Naomi? How about fucking out, forever?" Mitch said, angrily. "If that's what you want, you disgraceful, fucking, coward! There's the door! Go through it, and find someone else, so you can stop making my life miserable!" Naomi screamed, beginning to cry. "I'm here through the end of the season. If you want me out, then file for divorce, and I'll get out, or, better yet, get the fuck out yourself. Once the season ends, if things dont get better, I will leave" Mitch said, calmly. "That's probably what's going to happen,since you seem to be angling for it!" Naomi said. "I dont know what I want. All I want is for you to stop fucking badgering me, every time I come home. It's either you're silent, or you're ranting and raving like a mad lunatic. I come home, from a ten day road trip, after being booed, eating hotel food, sleeping in beds in three different cities, traveling on about six airplanes, and I just fucking want peace! Can you give me peace, just one time!" Mitch shouted. "I can give you all the peace you want! I can get out of your life, and never fucking talk to you again!" Naomi screamed, at the top of her lungs. Mitch started for the door: "That's it, I'm out of here. I cant listen to this. I'm going to the hotel. Maybe I'll be back, and maybe I won't" Mitch said, heading for the door, and slamming it behind him.
Mitch went to the hotel, ate a prime rib dinner, gambled, losing $300, and got a room. He tried to sleep, but was tossing and turning. At 3am, his cell phone, which he had left on , rang. He answered it:" Hello?" It was Naomi. "I cant sleep. Please come home, and hold me. I want to talk" Naomi said. "I'll come home in the morning. It's too late to drive" Mitch said. "Please, Mitchell, I've been up all night crying. " Naomi appealed. "Okay". Mitch checked out of the hotel, and went home. When he put his key in the apartment door, Naomi opened it. Her face and eyes were all red. "I've been crying all night. I dont know what to do" Naomi said. Mitch sighed, and entered the apartment. "It seems worse than ever. We're in counesling, and it doesnt seem to be working. I keep thinking that maybe it's time to call it quits, but the problem is, I still love you. I've loved you for 25 years. I have three grown kids with you. You are in my blood. If I leave, or you leave, we never truly get rid of each other. I keep feeling determined to stay, and fight through this, unless you say you want out" Mitch said.
"If I wanted out, Mitchell, I would have been gone. I'm still here, arent I?:Naomi said. "Yes" "Come to bed, just hold me, let's not do anything. I think we just need to chill" Naomi said. Mitch nodded, and got undressed, and joined Naomi in bed. In reality, with all of Naomi's fame, all of Mitch's home run prowess, and all the couple's money, they were both scared. If not, surely, one of them would have made the move, to leave their troubled marriage, and yet, there they were, in bed, together, pensive, neither of them willing to let go, fighting, for dear life, for their tattered marriage. Naomi eventually drifted off to sleep, and Mitch looked at her, in a slumber, and stroked her hair, lightly kissing her on top of the head. "I love you" He said, quietly, not even knowing if she heard what he said.
In the morning, the couple awoke, and their family left. Then, they sat on the couch, with Naomi in Mitch's lap: "Let's agree that no matter how bad it gets. We fight. One of us goes to the hotel, to chill, for a day or two, if we have to. We can scream, threaten, and cry, all we want, but, we bend, and we never break. We battle until the death, but we do not leave, okay?" Mitch said, infatically. Naomi nodded, pensively. "Let's go into bed, and make love. We'll figure this all out as we go along. I'm sorry about last night, and I'm sorry for leaving. I still love you, okay, forever?" Mitch said. Mitch picked Naomi up in his arms, and took her into the bedroom. "I'm not very clean, Mitchell" Naomi said. Mitch took off his clothes. "Okay, so, we take a shower, and then, well, I think you know what comes next" Mitch said. The couple went into the shower, got cleaned up, and then went back to bed. Naomi had gone into the bathroom, and come out, with her hair wet, strolling across the bedroom, naked, as Mitch's penis swelled. "God, look at that beautiful girl. I cant wait to get some of that. Why I cant get along with her for 25 years, I'll sure as hell never know" Mitch said. When they got to bed, they made love, but there was no heavy duty tickling. Mitch tickled Naomi's sides a bit, tickled her feet for a minute or two, kissed her soles, and sucked on her bare toes. When it was over, they held each other. "I want you to understand, American, that just because you fucked me, this does not mean we are okay. We have many things to work out. It's okay if we have sex, as long as we understand that" Naomi said. "I know that, Aussie" Mitch replied.
That night, the Good Guys started a homestand against the Pirates. Kate Hudson was on the mound. She did not have her best stuff, by any means, as she gave up eight hits, and four earned runs. The Good Guys, however, hit three homers, and got five runs. In a departure from modern baseball tradition, manager Lee Sniderman, his bullpen needing a night off, after the tough road trip, left Kate in to pitch the whole game. Kate got out of a tough situation in the ninth, but managed to hang on, for a 5-4, complete game win. The next night, Gil Bellows gave up only one run, but the Good Guys got none, in a 1-0 setback. Charlize Theron took her turn on Wednesday night. She allowed only one run in eight strong innings. Paradise didnt get many runs, but they didnt need many, coming away with a 3-1 victory.
Thursday was an off day. That day, in counseling, the couple described the events of the previous week. "We had a terrible fight, on Sunday, when he came home, and he went to the hotel for a night. Then, on Monday he returned to the apartment, we talked, made love, and all seems okay since. I dont know if it will last, but it's been okay" Naomi said.
The Cubs came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell pitched that game. She got hit hard, allowing four runs in six innings. The Good Guys rallied from a 6-4 deficit in the eighth, and hung on, for a 7-6 win. Rachel Leigh Cook finally pitched a good game on Saturday, after her many poor outings. However, the Good Guys got only one run, and lost, 2-1. In the postgame clubhouse, manager Sniderman was supportive. "That was probably your best game of the year, Miss Cook. Sometimes when we pitch well, we dont win, but, with our offense, you keep pitching like that, and you are going to win a lot of games" The manager said, supportively. Kate Hudson had the ball, on a sunny, humid, 89 degree Paradise Sunday, in front of a standing room only sellout. Kate wanted to impress, and pitch like her usual self, after her basic gift win, the time before. However, the heat got to her, she gave up three solo homers, and struck out only six batters, an un Kate like outing. Paradise trailed, 3-0, in the sixth, when they suddenly erupted for six runs. Kate departed after six, and the bullpen finished off the game, in a 6-3 Good Guy victory.
St Louis entered Paradise on Monday, for the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows took the assignment on Monday night. Paradise, after giving Gil no runs in his previous outing, exploded for seven runs. Bellows didnt pitch brilliantly, but he didnt have to, in what turned out to be a 7-5 win. Charlize Theron had the ball on Tuesday night. She allowed only two runs in seven innings, but again, the Good Guys didnt score any for her, and this time it meant a 2-0 defeat. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, scorching, 94 degree, Paradise Island day. All the tickets had been sold, but at least 10,000 stayed away, due to the unusually extreme heat.. The ball was jumping that day, and Neve was knocked out after five innings. Then, it became a battle of the bullpens. The game was tied, 5-5 in the eighth, when Mitch hit a three run homer. The bullpen had some problems in the ninth, but came through, as the Good Guys came away with an 8-5 Paradise Island win, that finished off an acceptable six and three homestand. Things both on field, and off, had been far from smooth sailing, but, as the team packed to head to Pittsburgh the following evening, all turned out okay.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, following the tough loss to the Cubs. The featured lee would be Mitch, who felt he needed to unwind, after his rough weeks with Naomi. He was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in his boxer shorts. Kate Hudson began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the howls began: HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! Moving down, Amanda Bynes was next, tickling Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as he howled some more:HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! Working down, Hilary Duff was the next ler, tickling Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as he contined to howl:HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA! Finally, Rachel Leigh Cook was the last tickler, attacking Mitch's feet with fingers, feathers, and ice. Mitch went berserk, howling with laughter:HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAAA! OKAY! FOUR TICKLERS IS ENOUGH FOR ONE NIGHT! NOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and Mitch was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi did drive Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh. "It didnt start good, but it didnt end too bad. Have a good trip. Let's hope that next time, it can be good from start to finish" Naomi said. Mitch nodded, and left the car.
So, it had been a bit of a troublesome homestand, that didnt end too bad. Now, came a ten day middle America trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well at least Mitch and Naomi didn't completely fall apart, they did manage to hold it together, albeit barely. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, they are barely hanging by a thread. It will be interesting to see what happens.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back