• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ultimate Lynda Carter Experience (Part 2)

The Ultimate Lynda Carter Experience
By SlaverTickler
Staring Lynda Carter
M/F None Consent, Bondage, Teasing, Forced Orgasam

Part 2: Bent over laughing

The captive awoke with a whiff of smelling salts. Still in groggy state she was unable to focus enough to resist having at her captor as he locked her neck and wrists in the stocks that had previously held her pretty feet in place so they could be tickled mercilessly. The last thing she could remember was the feeling of her bladder giving out, and a wet sensation running down her leg. Now however there wasn't a hint of moisture on her legs, or anywhere. That could only mean her captor, Ivan, must have cleaned her. Which meant he had removed her skirt and panties, and had seen her most private of parts. Lynda felt her face getting warm with humiliation at the thought of someone, other then her husband, seeing her in such a way. Her face turned red as she felt the click of the lock secure her in the stocks.

Regaining her senses Lynda looked ahead to see the chair she had sat on earlier, the leather tassels that had held her so securely laid limp and useless from it's arms and legs. With her head clearing more and more, she began to realize that she wasn't wearing her skirt. When Ivan cleaned her up, a thought that still made her skin crawl, he must have put a pair of shorts on her. Ms. Carter figured they must have been his because they covered her legs half way to her knees, and were loose fitting around her thighs. The man had been kind enough to wrap a belt around her waist to keep them up, but Lynda couldn't think of anything he did as kind, and who could in her place.

"Now you will do as I have told you." said the accented voice of her abductor, as he placed the camera on the seat of the chair, "A woman's place is in the home, say it or suffer for your stubborness!"

"I am not being stubborn." replied Lynda, "I am being principled, unlike you. What kind of a man does this... other then a coward!" she added

"I am no coward!" exclaimed Ivan, "Who are you to tell other women how they should live, and to interfere in a happy home!"

"But I didn't, I never said there was anything wrong with being a homemaker. It's not me you should be mad with!" she rebutted. "Just let me go, blindfold me and drop me off someplace. I couldn't tell anyone who you are. Just let me go before you do anything you'll regret."

"I have regretted this from the start." he informed her as he knelt down behind her. "Unfortunetly I must finish what I have started. Now do as I have told you."

Ivan took a deep breath, and let it out slowly, before locking the shackles around the woman's ankles. Lynda pleaded for him to let her go, and he tried his best to block out her words. When he was an agent for the KGB he'd had to torture people for information. When it was a man it always seemed so much easier. He was raised not to physically hurt women. His father was very liberal for his time and the place they lived. Ivan's father always told him that it is the responsibility of the strong to protect the weak, and he always remembered that. When his career called for him to interogate women he always used tickle torture. It took longer, but in time he got his desired results. This was different though; this woman wasn't some sort of threat to national security. She was simply a civilian. But she was a cog in the wheel that had disrupted his life, and she would be made an example of.

With another deep breath he dragged his finger down the backs of Lynda's beautiful tanned thighs, and heard a grunt come from his captive. Ms. Carter hadn't expected to be tickled there, and hadn't even known her legs were ticklish. The thick fingers slowly, softly, stroked up and down, over and over again. The actress tried to pull her limbs away, only to hear the rattling of chains as they were pulled. Ivan's fingers came to rest on the back of Lynda's knee, and began to make little circles agains the sensitive skin there. The brunette squealed, and giggles seeped from her lips. Hair flailed as she shook her head in an attemped to block out the sensation. It didn't work, but she had to try.

"Oh, p-please stop... hehehe, hahaha, don't do that, please... giggle... I hate it please... hehehe, hahaha, let me go." pleaded Lynda softly.

"I can not, not until you do what I told you to do!" he told her. "I will set you free right after you say it, so just say it."

Lynda closed her eyes as the mans fingers wiggled up and down the entire length of her long legs. The 5'9" beauty squirmed, wiggled, and pulled trying to get out of her bonds. This time the tickling wasn't as intense; it was almost playful, but just as torturous. Ivan decided to play more of a mind game with his prisoner, using gentle continuos torment after the more aggressive type that had cause her to pass out before. Gently he began kneeding the backs of her thighs, and continued to stroke the backs of her knees, knowing that she would have to break sometime. Nobody could endure such a thing for very long. When he'd worked as an agent he once had to interogate a spy for 3 days before she broke. But she was a highly trained agent, conditioned for torture. There was no way this would take that long. It couldn't; his wife would only be gone for a few hours, and then he would have to return to the house for the evening. He didn't want to leave Ms. Carter in this place overnight.

What was most surprising to Lynda was the effect that her tormentors new method was having. Yes it tickled, and yes it was torment, but it was very sensual, and was causing her to become aroused. Carter did everything she could to keep that bit of knowledge from her tormentor, because she knew if he found out he would no doubt use it against her. But as her arousal increased her loins became dampened with desire, and her feminine scents took to the air. Ivan's nose twitched slightly as Lynda's womanly aroma filled his nostrils, and he smiled slightly. Taking his skilled hands he slid them up the lose fitting legs of the shorts she wore, and began to gently stroke the lower curves of her ass. The actress shrieked, and erupted into chaotic laughter.

"Oh, oh no.... hehehehehe, hahahahaha.... you pig, stop that... snort... don't touch me there... hehehehehe, hahahahaha... stop it, stop it now!" she demanded as his fingers spider walked over her firm back side, "Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, please, I-I mean it, stop it.... hehehehehe, hahahahaha... please!"

Lynda then felt one of his hands slide into the crotch of the garment, and a finger grazed her stiff clit. Lynda yelped again, but the constant tickling of her ass kept her from becoming sharp with her tone. Pressing his thumb against her love button he began to wiggling it quickly, almost vibrating it, against his prisoners clit. The actress protested between groans and fits of laughter; there were so many contradicting sensations that it made her head spin All she knew was that she was supposed to scream for him to stop, but there was a part of her, however small, that needed release. Just one orgasm a part of her said. But then another part would always make her scream for him to stop. The part that was her heart, a part that was loyal to her husband and children, and to herself. No she couldn't go willingly into the bliss of climax. Not without a fight.

"Oh god, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, oh no please... snort... don't make me cum, I don't want you to make me cum... hehehehe, hahahaha, hehehehe, please, please stop please... snort, giggle, snort... oh, oh, god, oh no, oh no, oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!" she said as she came reluctantly.

Lynda's knees almost gave out, and her feminine moisture soaked her shorts as it shot from her loins. The woman's vision blurred for just a second, and she found herself short of breath. It had been a long time since she came that hard; it had taken her lover hours to get her to that point. This man had done it in a matter of minuets, and through gently tickling her thighs and ass. Ms. Carter took deep breaths now, as her entire body seemed to relax and tingle at the same time. It was as though all the stress she'd felt since Ivan had abducted her had suddenly left her, if only for a moment. However the orgasm she had was only a precursor to further torture, as the big man knew the effect climaxing would have on her.

Ivan got to his feet, and the prisoner could feel his hard-on press against her through both his and her clothing. Placing his hands on either side of her he began to gently massage her hips. Lynda's eye's opened wide; she had expected him to give her a break after she came, perhaps knocking her out again and maybe tying her to a different device. But now he was continuing with this round of torture. Even worse, Lynda was sure she was more ticklish now then she had been before....ever before in her life.

"Ah-hahahaha, hehehehehe, oh god please don't, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, stop it, stop now!" screamed Lynda as her tormentors hands danced up and down her ribs, "Please stop... hehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe.... no more, I can't stand it, it's too much... snort, cough cough, snort... please stop it now!" she pleaded.

"Not until you say what you were told to say!" exclaimed Ivan, "And this time if you wet yourself I will not replace your shorts; you will be naked from the waist down. So do what I say please," he added almost pleadingly himself.

"NEVER!" screamed Lynda, "Hehehehehehehe, hahahahahaha, hehehehehehehe, snort snort... I won't I-I-... never will... hehehehe, hahahaha, hehaheha..."

"You will, it is just a matter of tim,." replied Ivan, working his finger into Lynda's pits. "Please save yourself this humiliation and just say it."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHEHEHE, PLEASE STOP IT NOW... HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, I'M GOING TO PEE AGAIN, I CAN'T HOLD IT... HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, STOP IT, STOP IT NOW!!!" bellowed Lynda as her urge built beyond her ability to control it. "I MEAN IT... HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE... STOP IT NOW!"

Urine ran down Lynda's leg for the second time, but this time she didn't pass out though she wished she had. The helpless woman felt utterly humiliated from this man's interrogation method. Her screams and pleas soon faded as she fell into silent laughter....something that would normally bring about a halt to tickling for most people. But not for Ivan. Instead he dug in even more, causing Carter's thrashing to become more and more violent, at least as much as her restraints would let her. Sweat and tears both ran down her face, and the stench of piss filled her nose. The air was gone from her lungs, and she began to panic when it wouldn't come back. Suddenly her vision blurred, and soon everything went black once again. When her legs went limp, Ivan wrapped his arms around her waist, and sighed, a tear of regret rolling down his cheek

To be continued...

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back