• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pleasure Persuasion

Babbles

2nd Level Orange Feather
Pleasure Persuasion

An anonymous fantasy, never to be mistaken for reality, mine or anyone else's...
Really non-consensual (assault!) is neither tolerable nor pleasant, and no one has the right to control anyone else.
This is just one extreme product of (the usual fetish :) )
which you most obviously share, or you wouldn’t be here...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Most Stimulating Captivity? Merely an Introduction...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Removed, my apologies on the odd chance anyone's actually looking -----It's been posted too long, and can be found elsewhere anyway. Thanks.)

Last edited:
great story!!! i loved the way you went into detail. i love how sadistic the tormentor was. will there be a part 2??

;) I agree with ticguy that this was an epic and no mistake...so descriptive it made me feel I was right there in the action...I would like to read more of the same as this was great writing!!

*looking up with tears in my eyes, slowly putting down my pen, not sure if I will ever pick it up again...*

Babbles, that was unbelievable. That was beyond unbelievable. The detail was magnificent. The torture was real, for I felt the agony of both the victim and the tickler as I read it. Your characters are wonderful. And I give you the utmost credit for not jumping too quickly to the end, but instead methodically taking your time to get there. That alone was impressive. This is an outstanding piece of tickling fiction.

I thought myself a pretty good writer of tickling stories, but this blows away anything I've written. As far as I'm concerned, you've just raised the bar for the rest of us. I can't imagine writing another story without comparing it to this one. Good job, my friend, and I hate you. Just kidding.

In all honesty, you should have submitted this to MTJ Publishing and gotten paid for this. It's easily that good.

Please contribute again. I'd love to hear what else you've got trapped up there in that brilliant mind of yours.

A very humbled and awe struck Laughter

BRAVO

FABULOUS! ONE THE BEST TOLD STORIES EVER!
A PULITZER (tickle) PRIZE WINNER!
THANK YOU!

:wow: that was the absolute best! you're like the next Dave2112! Uh-oh, Dave better watch out or he's lose his title as best writer! That's bad for a Jedi! :D

I have to add to the accolades, I loved this as a work of dark, sensual fiction. And boy howdy do I know just the girl I'd cast in it :D

I don't think there is anything I can say about this one except one very loud and emphasized "WOW!" This story is incredibly erotic and deliciously evil! I almost feel bad for the woman...except for the part where I'm extremely jealous. ;) Amazing attention to detail that sucked me right in from the first paragraph! Thanks for sharing this one!
~Catt

Thnaks very much

Everyone who commented, thank you VERY much for your incredibly kind,
positive feedback !!! I'm still a bit mortified I posted such a creature...
not tasteful, that's definite, though I tried to make the villain halfway
human, not a *completely insensitive beast... but too close, obviously...
(evil? sadistic? well, maybe a bit...!! but with a touch of human empathy
remaining...??)

I do feel ridiculous for posting something so (GRAPHIC is the LEAST of the
terms...)
--I in NO way wish to promote abuse of any sort, I think you all understand
and agree...

*My apologies also -- My browser wouldn't allow me to post this - I tried at
least a day earlier but failed - had to bug our very kind webmaster in order
to even post the story initially... I was trying to avoid doing that again!!
:)

That said, thanks again for your very generous commentaries, for the time you
took to post them ---

***To Laughter_n_love, you're seriously too much!! You clearly have that
reversed!!! -----------------Thanks much again - Babbles

This is great, I'm still not done reading it. Its the only tickle story I ever wanted to finish not only to occupy myself in the shower, but i actually want to see what happens in the end. At the rate Im going, i dont have enough sperm to finish this great story all in one night.

This forum is so lucky to have such amazing writers, with such twisted imaginations. It is also refreshing to see new names attached to such graphic and uncompromising situations.

Please continue to post your writings here, I am anxiously awaiting the next offering... BRAVO!!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back