• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SAC Gathering: MMMMMMMMmmm

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
The Vibe in on (a Glen Frey humor there) and SAC’s got it.

Much love and thanks to dvnc for hosting a fabulous gathering over the weekend. The gent knows how to throw a party while keeping it all cool (not sure what is in the water up there, but there are some cool cool cats there).

And much love and thanks to all the attendees who individually and collectively created the relaxed and welcoming yet wild vibe. I love gathering where all the laughter is not tickling-related, and I can interact with everyone.

One silly highlight: Doing the math on Steph. And creating your pizzas on Steph---sorry goddess, had to go there.

Thank you to all who made sure this out-of-towner was well cared for too---but then I wasn’t surprised-----caring is what SAC does best.

And on a last note. The good news: dvnc is back!!! SAC is back!!! And I will be back!!!! There will be more opportunities to join the fun. Keep a watch for future announcements.

Sac

I am glad that things went well for the SAC gathering.

I was at Baycon with Starfires and Nightshade having our geek fun. Plus there was something that I had to go to at Baycon in order to say goodbye to an old friend. I will be in San Diego for Comic-Con this year near the end of July.

Bagelfather said:
I am glad that things went well for the SAC gathering.

I was at Baycon with Starfires and Nightshade having our geek fun. Plus there was something that I had to go to at Baycon in order to say goodbye to an old friend. I will be in San Diego for Comic-Con this year near the end of July.

So glad you folks had a great time.

Ironically that Saturday for the Comic Con is the same day for one of our Passive Arts event. So close and yet so far away. If by chance you have your fill of comics by that afternoon, drive up and join us (I know the odds of that happening.............). But I look forward to seeing you folks at another gathering soon.

Hmm, Sacramento is only about 2 hours away. Next time I'll have to head up there and check this out!

grrrrrr i missd sac town

if i would been on and knew about sac i woulda went darn it im just in fresno too booooooooooo, on my be half

did someone call for MOZZARELLA?

Hee hee~ya bunch of characters! :happyfloa What a kickass time you guys!
A HUGE Sactown shout out to the awesome dvnc (thanks for helping me mellow out after the fact~you're the best!) ~popping that cherry's going to be fun! ;) Mmmmmmmmhmmm...
To Goddess for enduring such a long train ride and for heading up all that torture on me (yikes), to our blues musician who played all day at the Jazzfest before playing all night with us. To our Fresno friend who we wish could have stayed longer (you could have carpooled no-town!) to everyone who drove so far and just....everybody! You're fantastic and I love you all! :justlips: Can't wait to do it again!
XOXO

Woh... hit the breaks a sec here!!!

bellystrokes said:
One silly highlight: Doing the math on Steph. And creating your pizzas on Steph---sorry goddess, had to go there.

Creating a Pizza on Steph, or making Steph into a human Pizza where people got to eat the topp... ok I'll stop now.

Bagelfather said:
I will be in San Diego for Comic-Con this year near the end of July.

So will I, and several other TMF'ers it seems. :)

I just wish I had played; I *did* want to, but there's a really simple reason why I didn't. I don't get out much, all my sociallising is pretty much done online these days, and I think I was just starving for some genuine hanging out. It was well worth the 15 bucks or whatever it was just to hang out with you guys. (And then it got late and I got tired so I decided to skip it, even after Steph had finally stopped hogging the bed. :D ) Oh plus I was worried about the "noise" problem; I've never been "seriously" tickled and I honestly have no clue how loud I would be! (Yeah someone called the front desk on us when 'strokes was playing.)

I've decided to make some gear of my own, specifically for being restrained on a couch (as that's the most convenient place to do it here at home) so next time I'll have my own stuff and maybe that'll goad me into using it. ;)

NeitherSparky said:
So will I, and several other TMF'ers it seems. :)

I just wish I had played; I *did* want to, but there's a really simple reason why I didn't. I don't get out much, all my sociallising is pretty much done online these days, and I think I was just starving for some genuine hanging out. It was well worth the 15 bucks or whatever it was just to hang out with you guys. (And then it got late and I got tired so I decided to skip it, even after Steph had finally stopped hogging the bed. :D ) Oh plus I was worried about the "noise" problem; I've never been "seriously" tickled and I honestly have no clue how loud I would be! (Yeah someone called the front desk on us when 'strokes was playing.)

I've decided to make some gear of my own, specifically for being restrained on a couch (as that's the most convenient place to do it here at home) so next time I'll have my own stuff and maybe that'll goad me into using it. ;)

You know honey, I am such a big believer in comfort zones, so you do what you are comfortable in doing. And you know, nothing is set in stone---should you start and have a change of heart, no problem. Should you think you are too loud (yeah I know, I should talk), we can modify the technique. But you are right, it was wonderful having you hang out with us and I would love for you to be there again. Take care.

Easy there slaver~better bring your appetite~You're gonna want seconds and thirds and...;) (or so I'm told...)

And yez'm Miss Sparky~we are truly honored you came on out for the fun, you were absolutely adorable, watching us with so much amusement. You should know that this is TWO summers running that our dear Goddess has gotten us a NOISE complaint from a hotel!!! :Grrr: Do you KNOW how hard it was to be quiet after that??? :wow:

Ok then, my babes, we've learned a couple of things for the next time, haven't we?
A) Papa dvnc is right~PLAYTIME starts MUCH earlier
B) Sparky will be the first to go down!

The rest of you new kids, don't forget to send a note to dvnc and get on the party list~not you Bageldad, I know you're on already! :p We can't wait to meet you! Be prepared for more fun than should be legal! :happyfloa
XOXO

This is what happens when you begin to play in dungeons a lot. This goddess will get her "hotel'home" voice eventually. heheheheee

I'll hold my breath... :devil2: :evilha:
XOXO

bellystrokes said:
This is what happens when you begin to play in dungeons a lot. This goddess will get her "hotel'home" voice eventually. heheheheee

Aw, Sparky, no worries. When you're ready, you'll get to play. No hurries. Just when you wanna, darlin'.

Glad y'all are gettin' why I have play start earlier. Easier to enjoy your volume in those cases. ;)

No-town & SpiffyTickler - sign up! Mail to [email protected] to fill out the questionairre and join in!

wish i didn't miss it: john-21-fresno,cali

oh well i guess next time , it sound's really fun .....and i bet it was how was all th tickling done were there restraints or was it all freely, just courious ...really courious ,...i know i know i shoulda carpooled ,and i woulda but hey next time will be a for sure ..... but ya'll gotta let me in on da info

Sac's last event filled before it could even be posted. That list you emailed (mail forthcoming) is the first place I look. If events START with a group, the locals get first crack, and then I mail the whole list. Otherwise I mail the whole list at once.

You're in, brer. There's ways to Sac from yer area, too. We'll talk.

bellystrokes said:

"In dungeons", Bellystokes your not suposed to Play Dungeons and Dragons while using illigal substances. And just so you know Steph, when it comes to you I could never eat enough ;)

Last edited:
Is it hot in here or is it just you? :xpulcy:
XOXO

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back