• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Fantasy Dream Makers f/f" My projects Preview!

WhiteToad

TMF Novice
Well now I wanted to get my project finished and I finally did today. Thanks to some help from a very trusted friend, my book is edited and ready to be viewed. I use a website called lulu under another name, it's a self-publishing website. Anyways I hope everyone enjoys this project of mine. And I should warn everyone that sometimes during the course of the book your going to think your reading another story altogether, but that's how I wrote it.

Anyways Enjoy!

Link to "Fantasy Dream Makers"

http://www.lulu.com/content/892537

CHAPTER ONE

Jessica took a deep breath as she entered the set of double doors that lead into a club her friend had told her about. The club wasn’t like most, this was made especially for people who had specific needs, what those needs were depended on the person stepping through the doors. And as Jessica made her way in front of a desk where a beautiful, black haired girl sat, she started to wonder what that need was.
Jessica was a beautiful woman herself. She was in her early twenties, had brunette hair that fell to the small of her back, and dark brown eyes. Pouting, red lips made up the rest of her soft complexion. Jessica stood five feet, six inches tall and had small rounded shoulders, and perky breasts.
Before Jessica left that night for the club she started to wonder what she should wear; deciding on a small black dress, with matching nylons, heels, and a leather purse she felt she was ready for a night on the town. Now looking at the beautiful woman behind the desk who wore a long sleeved, white shirt, with blue jeans, and sneakers she started to feel a little underdressed. “Hi!” said the girl, smiling happily up at her. A book laid open in front of the girl.
“Hi. My name’s Jessica.” said Jessica, returning the smile.
“Are you Sarah’s nine o’clock?” Asked the girl.
“Yes.” said Jessica, nodding.
The girl nodded, and stood, but stopped suddenly turning to face Jessica. “You're telling the truth right? Cause once she has you, you're not going to leave until the hour's up. And if you really are lying than I’ll have to pay for it.” As the girl talked Jessica noticed her smile never faded. In fact she seemed even more happy than before.
“No I’m not lying. I wouldn’t lie.” said Jessica, she was a little confused as to why this girl would ask her if she was lying about who she was. “My friend called in for me. She said she already paid.”
“It’s you alright. And yes ma’am she paid already. I hope your ready to enjoy yourself.” said the girl seductively.
“I am.” Jessica said, but she was starting to feel even more nervous than before. She had never gone to such a club before. Especially a club who partook in activities such as bondage, and other questionable things. Jessica had her reservations but decided to go anyways. Jessica’s friend did go through all the trouble of paying for her night out, and as she always said she needed to relax and enjoy herself.
Jessica soon found herself waiting outside a door with the girl she had followed into the back lightly tapping on it. “Sarah it’s me. Jessica’s here with me too.” said the girl.
“Come in.” said a light voice.
The girl opened the door and led Jessica inside. Jessica’s lower jaw dropped once she saw what was inside the room. The room looked normal. The walls were white, with a floral boarder running across the top and bottom of the room. The floor was carpeted with blue carpet. And in the middle of the room was a white table with chains hanging off it’s corners.
Standing next to the table was a tall, red headed woman who’s hair was draped over broad shoulders. She had emerald green eyes, and lips that were also painted red,though her lipstick was darker. She wore a black dress as well, though hers showed off her curves better than Jessica’s. She wore clear nylons, and black heels.
“Oh I don’t know.” Jessica muttered, running her fingers nervously through her hair. The table, Sarah, was looking very intimidating. Jessica took another deep breath. She was starting to wonder if going home and doing the stack of papers she had to get done by Monday was a better idea than staying in this room with Sarah.
“You won’t need this. I promise I’ll take care of it.” said the girl who had led Jessica to the room.
“What?” Jessica said, looking at the girl. She pointing at Jessica’s purse. “Oh…” Jessica said, as she reluctantly handed the purse over.
“Ok. I’ll leave you two alone.” said the girl, holding up Jessica’s purse. The girl stepped back through the door closing it behind her. Jessica watched her go, she wished she could have gone with her.
“You’re a very beautiful girl.” said Sarah. Jessica tore her eyes off of the door.
“Thank you.” Jessica said, her voice shook.
“Do you want to get started or talk a bit?” Sarah asked, taking a few steps towards Jessica. For a moment Jessica contemplated running through the door behind her and keep running until she reached her apartment. She even contemplated never talking to her friend again.
“What have you gotten me into?” Jessica asked herself, remembering the conversation she and her friend had prior to that weekend. How she kept nagging Jessica to go out and have a good time. How she had offered to pay for that good time herself.
“Come here.” Sarah said, motioning with her index finger for Jessica to step closer to her.
Jessica swallowed hard, but obeyed. “Alright.” She said, walking up to Sarah. When the girls were a foot away from each other Jessica noticed the girl was several inches taller than she was. “Wow.” Jessica breathed.
“Nervous?” Sarah asked.
“Yeah.” Jessica said, nodding.
“Let me give you some advice a friend gave me a long time ago. We are both adults here who are looking to fulfill a fantasy. I won’t laugh at you, and you won’t laugh at me. Let’s just enjoy ourselves.” said Sarah, and with that she kissed Jessica on her right cheek. “You ready?” Sarah asked.
Jessica’s lower jaw dropped. Her hand went to her cheek where she had been kissed. “I…” Jessica began, her voice was stuck in her throat. “I-I am.”
Sarah smiled and took Jessica by her right hand and led her around the table where she instructed the girl to lie on her back. Jessica obeyed. First sitting on top of the table she laid back as Sarah lovingly bound her hands in the leather cuffs that hung off the sides of the table. When they were bound Jessica pulled on them. The chains were heavy and tough, and she could only move her hands a few inches.
Sarah than made her way towards Jessica’s feet where she lightly took off her black heels, exposing her nylon clad feet. Jessica’s toes wiggles as Sarah placed the cuffs on her ankles. “There.” Sarah said, patting Jessica’s right leg with a delicate hand. Bending down she sniffed Jessica’s feet. “They smell, and look beautiful.” said Sarah.
Jessica looked down. She never thought her feet looked beautiful. And she was certain her feet didn’t smell beautiful either.
“I don’t know about that.” Jessica said, with a small chuckle.
“Seriously. Your toes are beautiful, long and round. The soles of your feet look so smooth, and your heels.” said Sarah, as she spoke her fingers reached forwards and tickled the heels. Jessica giggled and kicked her foot as the fingers continued to scratch her heels.
“Stop.” Jessica laughed, as a few seconds passed.
Sarah laughed. “What’s your shoe size?” Sarah asked.
“Nine.” Jessica answered.
“Beautiful.” Sarah said, she had stopped tickling so Sarah could answer. Now she was tickling her heels again causing Jessica to kick her legs harder trying to avoid the tips of Sarah’s tickling fingers. As she tickled Sarah continued to sniff her captive's feet, inhaling the sweet aroma, and as she exhaled her smile grew brighter and brighter.
Jessica laughter slowly grew until it was the only sound that could be heard in the room, that and the mixed sound of the chains clicking against the desk. After a few minutes of this Sarah stopped and stood fully erected, her grin remained.
“Don’t tell me this is what you're going to do to me.” Jessica said, as she pulled on her binds.
“Sorry.” Sarah said, positioning herself at Jessica’s side; her eyes moved over her captives dress. “I’m going to tickle you for quite a while.”
“No.” Jessica said, weakly. She watched in horror as Sarah lifted her hands and reached for her underarms. “No!” Jessica laughed, wiggling on top of the desk. The chains that bound her hands over her head rattled loudly.
Just as the tips of Sarah’s fingers were about to touch the delicate hollows of Jessica’s pits they suddenly moved and grabbed Jessica’s sides and started tickling. Jessica’s eyes opened wide with shock, and her laughter exploded echoing throughout the room, reverberating off the walls, striking both ladies ears.
“You’re a screamer!” Sarah said, her fingers began poking Jessica’s helpless sides, squeezing her sides, and attacking her exposed ribs. Jessica wiggled harder and harder, but nothing seemed to help her situation. She was helpless against Sarah’s tickle torture.
Jessica wiggled to the right, Sarah moved around the desk and started tickling the girl's other side. As soon as she had made her way around the desk and started tickling, Jessica twisted her body to the left, but again Sarah moved around her captive; poking, and tickling any tickle spot she got close to. Jessica’s body wiggled hard left and right, causing the table beneath her to groan.
“S-stop! P-please! Please s-stop!” Jessica laughed, her cheeks grew a deep shade of red, and her eyes were closed tightly. Sarah continued to move around Jessica’s body until she finally stopped, giving her captive a few moments to catch her breath. “I’m done.” Jessica said, sucking in as much oxygen as she could.
“No you're not.” said Sarah, waggling a finger at her captive.
“Yes I am.” Jessica breathed.
“No you're not.” said Sarah, more sternly than before. Grabbing Jessica’s sides Sarah began tickling again, this time when her captive moved she didn’t make her way around the table, instead she leaned over her captive, tickling her sides. She could feel the vibration of Jessica’s small frame underneath her, and it felt great.
“I’M DONE!” Jessica screamed, but her screams were lost when a fresh stream of giggles exploded from her open mouth.
“No you're not!” Sarah laughed, her fingers then moved to Jessica’s ribs, tickling each and every one of them.
“Stop!” Jessica screamed. Five minutes later Sarah obeyed.
“Are you done?” She asked, her fingers hovered over Jessica’s armpits.
“No.” Jessica said, wishing she could sink into the table.
“Good. We can do this one of two ways. We can play nicely, or we can play mean. When I say something you obey, if not you get tickled with no breaks. I’ll tickle you until your bawling like a baby, and than tickle you for crying. Understand?” Sarah asked, her face was inches from Jessica’s.
“Yes.” Jessica said, nodding.
“Yes Mistress.” Sarah said, correcting her captive.
“Yes Mistress.” Jessica said.
Jessica saw Sarah smile, her eyes than moved to Sarah’s eyes. It was strange how a cruel woman as Sarah was, could still have a look of love in her eyes. And as strange as it sounded to Jessica she enjoyed it. She enjoyed the love in Sarah’s eyes, and the tickle torture.
“Please Mistress.” Jessica began, she didn’t claim to know much about mistresses, but she knew some didn’t like to be addressed until they give their slaves permission to do so. “Tickle me some more.”
Sarah’s smile brightened. “Oh God that’s cute.” Sarah said, hiding her mouth with her hands. “You’re the first to ask me to keep tickling you.”
“Please?” Jessica said.
“Yeah ok. Since you asked so politely I’ll let you pick out my next spot.” said Sarah.
“My feet please.” said Jessica, she spoke as though she were yearning for her feet to receive the same kind of attention as her upper torso had. Sarah barely contained her excitement as she walked backwards, her eyes were trained on Jessica’s eyes, but her mind was filled with thoughts about tickling her feet. Even though she was planning on tickling them anyways the mere fact that Jessica had asked her to do so made the walk towards them all the grander.
Jessica kicked her feet when Sarah positioned herself in front of them. Bending low she sniffed the soles once again, the sweet aroma she had smelled before once again flooded her senses. “They are so great.” Sarah said, reaching forwards she tickled the soles of Jessica’s left foot. Jessica’s legs jerked hard, and a stream of giggles exploded from her lips.
“Oh that tickles so much!” Jessica said, through bouts of laughter. Her chest heaved, and body vibrated as Sarah raked her fingers over Jessica’s bound foot; tickling the soles, scratching the heels, torturing the arches.
Jessica’s laughter intensified when Sarah dug her nails into the balls of her captive's feet. Jessica kicked her feet hard, causing the chains to slap the table louder than before. Her body rose off the table as she screamed with ticklish agony, than collapsed back on the table and began writhing on it’s surface as Sarah’s finger slowly began to stroke the soles of her feet.
“Ok! Ok! Stop!” Jessica screamed, when she reached her limit. Sarah however ignored her captive's pleas as her fingers began to quick in pace. Raking them up and down Jessica’s helpless feet, she continued to torture them for a few minutes before she finally let her hands drop to her side. Jessica had tears in her eyes, and was panting hard.
“Thank you.” She breathed, her chest heaved, and her body tingled.
“We're not done yet.” said Sarah, as she headed towards the door. “I’ll be right back.” And with that the girl vanished, moments later she returned

amazing. keep posting. you're quite possibly the next hot writer on the TMF.

That really means a lot to me. The way this book is set up is unique for me. It's like it has short stories starring the main character herself. That's how I wanted to write my book. Imagine your fantasy is to punish your maid who's been slacking off during work. What would complete that fantasy other than clothes? I kept asking myself while writing, and I came up with the answer. A person who pretends to be a maid, and doesn't stop pretending regardless of how intense the tickling gets. So that's how "Fantasy Dream Makers" was born. Really unique to me.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back