• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Western Wars, Second Coming Endings, And, Calm Seas

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys made their way on their road trip to the West Coast. They began by losing two of three to the Giants in San Fransisco, before winning two of three in San Diego, and then losing two of three in Los Angeles. They returned home, at midnight on a Sunday, to begin a nine game homestand, that would signal the completion of the second time around the league.
During this period, the tranquility between Mitch and Naomi continued. It was a calm period, unlike one the couple had seen for several years. It was almost as if, after 24 years of marriage, they had finally learned how to relate to one another. In his heart, Mitch was still apprehensive about retirement, and what was going to happen, if Naomi and he were without baseball, and home together, on a daily basis, even if she took acting work every once a while. It seemed though, that, even if such a scenario came in the next year, two, or three, that such could be dealt with, without worry of their marriage collapsing.
When Mitch arrived home, the passion began almost immediately, as they started kissing each other, as soon as he came through the front door. He had Naomi backed up against the wall, and was smooching with her. "Can I see your boobs, Aussie?" Mitch said, through the kiss. "I'd say that's a definite possibility, but, ah, can you take me to bed first, so that I can get comfortable. " Naomi replied. Mitch picked Naomi up in his arms, took her to bed, and then proceeded to remove his own clothes, until he was naked. "Okay, Austrailian, I'm buck naked, now, boobs, please" Mitch said. Naomi undid her white teri top, revealing her bare breasts. "What is this with the boobs, American? You're not a breast man. They are the same old, not so great, boobs as they've been for 24 years" Naomi said, puzzled. "Shut up, Aussie, they are perfect, just like the rest of you. Now come into the shower, so that I can get us all clean, and then fuck your brains out, so you wont talk silly nonsense anymore" Mitch said. The couple went into the shower, got clean, and then went back into bed. After a long foreplay session, they had intercourse. It was almost like, somehow, Cupid had shot them with a love arrow. They had spent over two decades, battling for everything, and now, they were just husband and wife, lovers, and best friends, like it always should have been. It was good for them, and good for their baseball lives too, as both of them were hot as hell on the field. Hopefully, for both reasons, the good times would continue.
The next night, the Good Guys began their homestand at the ballpark, with a game against the Washington Nationals. Kate Hudson was the starter. Kate pitched well, of course. She threw a lot of pitches, working her way into, and out of, trouble, departing after six innings, with a 3-1 lead. In the seventh, Naomi came in, and proceeded to allow Washington to tie the score, earning a chorus of boos. The crowd was in a particularly foul mood, because Naomi had blown a lead for the beloved Kate. In the eighth, with the score tied, Mitch came up with a man on, and blasted a long bomb to left field, to give the Good Guys the lead. In the ninth, Hilary Duff breezed, and the Good Guys had a 5-3 win. Naomi was feeling a bit down after the game, for costing Kate the win. However, the team was pleased that Mitch picked up the slack, and that the team came away with the win. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday. He got hit hard early, allowing four runs, and Paradise could not recover, losing 4-2. Charlize Theron had the ball on Wednesday night. Paradise exploded for seven early runs in the first two innings, and, while Charlize pitched only mediocre, she didnt have to be great, as Paradise secured a 7-4 victory.
Thursday was an off day. That day, the couple showed up to counesling, and Mitch joked "It's like we almost dont have to come here anymore. We are getting along well, the team is playing solidly, everything seems to be falling into place" He quipped. The therapist still recommended that they continue treatment, for maintainence purpose, and in case trouble arose.
The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell allowed but two runs in eight innings, but the Good Guys could get none, losing 2-0. The team needed a big effort from Rachel Leigh Cook on Saturday. She delivered, allowing only one run, and two hits, in eight innings. She left leading 4-1, and the bullpen almost spit up the lead again, allowing two runs, and having men on base, before finally nailing down the 4-3 triumph. Kate Hudson had the ball on a sunny, 90 degree Sunday, in front of a sellout. Paradise scored five runs early, to take some pressure off Kate. It had been manager Sniderman's intention to let Kate go nine innings, to try and win for herself, what the bullpen had blown for her the previous Monday. However, in the eighth, Kate began to falter, and started giving up runs. The score was 5-3, with men on base, when the Good Guy manager finally came with the hook for his tiring ace, on a brutally hot day. The crowd booed loudly, as the bullpen came in, remembering how the pen had blown Kate's lead earlier in the week. Amanda Bynes got out of the eighth inning, and, after Hilary Duff made things interesting in the ninth, she got a fly ball to Mitch, that he caught, for the final out, to finish off the 5-3 victory.
The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, for the final series of the homestand. Gil Bellows had the start on Monday night. He allowed a run early, then settled down, as the Good Guys pounded the poor Reds pitching staff for six runs, and a 6-1 winning decision. Charlize Theron had the ball on Tuesday. Charlize got hit very hard, allowing ten hits, and four runs, in five innings. Even though the bullpen restored order late, it wasnt enough, to prevent the Good Guys from suffering a 4-3 defeat. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, bright, moderately humid, 89 degree day, in front of a sellout. Neve, who had gotten no run support her previous start, had no such problems in this outing, as Paradise got her four quick runs early. With the big lead, she cruised until the seventh, when she allowed two runs, and had to come out. In the eighth, Mitch hit a long homer, to provide insurance runs, and the bullpen did the rest, as the Good Guys finished off a 5-2 Paradise Island win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. Once again, things were looking up on all fronts, and, as the team packed to head to Washington, they had rarely seen such prosperity in all areas.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee, as a gift for his team's fine play, and calm times, would be manager Sniderman. He was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club, in his boxer shorts, as several older female doms surrounded him. One dom began the tickle on the old manager's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Moving down, another dom attacked the manager on his underarms, sides, ribs, and across his belly, as he howled:HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! Working down, a third dom was next, tickling the manager on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as he contined to howl:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the last dom positioned herself at Sniderman's feet, tickling them with fingers, feathers, and electric toothbrushes. Sniderman went beserk, wiggling his toes, and howling for mercy:HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! OKAY! OKAY! MY GOD I DONT SEE WHY THIS TEAM LOVES TICKLING SO MUCH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH! Finally, the tickle ended, and Sniderman was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Washington DC. "Another good homestand. This is unpredcented. So, when was the last time we fought again?" Mitch said, in jest. "Will you shut up, American, this has been wonderful. Our team is sailing along, and so are we. It's like a dream" Naomi retorted. "Well, Aussie, then, let's continue the dream when I see you next time, because I will be gone for ten days, chasing the baseball dream, on the road" Mitch fired back jokingly.
So, it had been another very calm homestand. Were the good times going to continue, or would friction rear it's ugly head once again? Those answers to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well I think this might be the longest time I've ever seen Mitch and Naomi go without a fight in my tenure here. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your support is appreciated. Yes, they have had a very calm run lately, havent they? You're right. Probably one of the longest in their marriage. It now remains to be seen if, and for how long, it will continue.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come, likely on Thursday.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back