• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ultimate Lynda Carter Experience (Part 3)

The Ultimate Lynda Carter Experience (Part 3)

The Ultimate Lynda Carter Experience
By SlaverTickler
Staring: Lynda Carter

Part 3: Caught with her pants down.
M/F Bogondage, Washing, Genital Tickling, Forced Orgasam​

Ivan gently laid his prisoner down on the padded table, only a few feet away from the stocks where he had be torturing her a few moments ago. The raven haired beauty had passed out from the intense tickling he had used in his attempt to make her say "A woman's place is in the home". His reasons for wanting her to say this sexist thing was simply that he blamed her and other feminists for the recent problems in his marriage. Apparently his wife had been dragged off to a Women's Rally, meant to inspire and empower those in attendance. When his wife returned she told him that being a homemaker wasn't enough, and that she wanted to attend business and accounting courses. The former KGB agent learned that former Wonder Woman star Lynda Carter had been a guest speaker at this event, and decided to abduct, and make and example out of her using his method of choice (on women): tickling. After being locked in a room, at his mercy for a few hours, Ivan still hadn't been able to break the woman's spirit, nor had he really enjoyed the attempt very much. All he wanted was to get this over with so he could let her

After securing the woman's wrist with the leather straps, he bolted his camera into place so it was directed down at her angelic face. Pausing to brush some hair from her cheek, the man sighed, and wondered if what he was doing was worth it. Wiping a tear from his cheek the big man walked down to the foot end of the padded rack and proceeded to remove the woman's shorts. The garment slid down Lynda's long legs, revealing a neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair that crowned her beautiful flower. Running his eyes over her naked lower body, it was obvious that the 56 year old woman had worked hard to keep herself in shape. Ivan couldn't help but enjoy the sight of her.

The man took a bucket over to a sink, the type a high school janitor would have for his mop, and filled it with warm water and some soap. Then, grabbing a sponge, he returned to his bound prisoner. Looking down he could still see the yellow of the urine that had run down her leg when she lost control of her bodily functions. It was a regular occurance with people when they are tortured, especially when the interrogator uses tickle torture. Ivan submerged the sponge in the soapy water, and then slashed it down on Lynda's firm legs, slowly dragging it, cleaning them for the second time. The sponge came closer and closer to the woman's pussy with every wash, until finally it was washing it as well. Ms. Carter groaned in her sleep as the warm water washed over her sensitive labia. The rough sponge teased her clit, which had become stiff with the caressing of her legs. Ivan was worried about waking her before he was ready, and decided it was better to finish the task and had and move on.

Once Lynda was cleaned up, her captor then wrapped the soft leather cuffs around her ankles. Moving over to a crank handle, he began to turn it. Slowly the actress and spokeswoman's 5'9" frame was pulled tighter and tighter, and she stirred slightly as she was stretched taught and helpless. Suddenly Ms. Carter's eyes popped open, and even before her vision cleared she knew she was in trouble. Struggling for all she was worth, the half naked woman couldn't escape. The cool tingling of her legs revealed to her that she had been bathed from the waist down, and that she was also naked. She screamed for help and demanded to be let go. The man just stepped back and watched in silence as Lynda worked herself into an frazzled state. The man knew it was just a matter of time before her struggles would exhaust her, and he had nothing better to do at the moment.

After about 20 minutes of ranting and thrashing, Lynda sighed and laid still on the table. Tears welled up in the actress' eyes as she knew she had no hope of escaping, and that her tormentor was going to use tickling to torture her again. Ivan walked over to her, and brushed a tear from her cheek. The former agent looked over his helpless prisoner, watching her body move as her chest rose and fell with every deep breath. Dirt and sweat stained the mature beauties blouse. She had been through alot in the few hours she'd been in his torture chamber, but it was only because she wouldn't do as she was told. If she would just say the words into the camera he would let her go. Bending forward he kissed her softly on the cheek. Ms. Carter spat in his face in response to the gesture.

"That is it, I have tried my best to be nice about this, but you leave me no choice!" he screamed as he turned to his cabinet, "The gloves are off as they say!"

"Nice? You think you've been nice?" replied Lynda, barley able to raise her head enough to look at her captor. "You've bound me, man-handled me....you've been everything but nice to me you bastard!" she continued. "You represent the worst in men! I've never met anyone as depraved or..."

"ENOUGH!" bellowed the man as he returned to the table, several objects in hand. "I have gone easy on you so far, but now I see that was a mistake." he explained, "This time there will be no mercy, this time if you piss yourself I won't care. If you pass out I will simply pour a bucket of cold water on you and start again. All this will happen until you scream 'A woman's place is in the home' !"

"Do you worst, you piece of shit!" replied Lynda, bracing herself for tickling, "I'll never say it!"

Ivan placed his instruments of discomfort on the counter, save a small tube of cream. Popping the cap off, he squirted some into his hand and applied it to his captives right foot. Lynda grunted and giggled as the lotion was rubbed into her pink skin, and she wished she hadn't gotten a pedicure before leaving Washington for Toronto. In fact, she wished she hadn't come to Toronto at all this particular time around. Who would have thought speaking at a Women's Rally could have lead to such a thing. Despite her exhausted state, the woman valiantly struggled in her bonds. Cursing her tormentors rough strong hand, she felt her soles tingle from the lotion like her tongue after sucking on a mint.

The woman tried to curl her toes, but like before Ivan simply pulled them back, and applied some lotion to the crevice at the base of her piggies. The actress' laughter grew more hysterical, but she continued to refuse his demands. Ivan didn't seem to care anymore. He was so pissed off about Lynda spitting on him that he was now able to enjoy torturing her. Reaching over to his small pile of tools, he picked up a item and pressed a small button on it's handle. Then came soft humming, and she bent her head up so she could see it's source. Lynda's eyes opened wide with terror at the sight of the electric toothbrush in Ivan's hands.

"Oh no, please Ivan, don't use that." pleaded the teary eyed brunette, "I can't stand it anymore, please let me go."

"N,." said Ivan, suprising his prisoner by turning off the camera. "Before I was easy on you... all you had to do was speak into the camera, and say, a woman's place is in the home, but you would not," he continued. "I was not really enjoying doing this to you until you spit in my face. Now you must beg for me to let you say your confession into the camera."

"Do you think you can make me turn my back on my beliefs just by tickling me?" asked the helpless woman, as her wind came back to her. "Not a chance, I'll never do it!"

Ivan shrugged, and pulled back the toes on Lynda's foot again. With a push of his thumb the electric toothbrush began to buzz again, and he pressed it against the ball of his prisoners foot. Lynda shrieked and pulled violently at her bounds. Never in her life had she imagined something could tickle so much. Then again she didn't go around thinking about how much something could tickle. The rotating bristles of the device scrubbed at top of her sole, causing her to plead and beg like never before. The actress' mind was a swirl of bright colours; pinks, oranges and reds seemed to whirl before her eyes like a sheer blanket. Dizzy and tired, Lynda could do nothing to defend herself. She couldn't even move anymore... just lay there and laugh.

After working the same treatment on the prisoners other foot for a few minuets, Ivan stopped to have a cool drink of water, none of which he offer to Lynda. Tears and sweat covered her face, and it glistened in the dim light of the room. Pulling out a small bottle of baby oil, Ivan flipped it's lid and tipped it upside down over Ms. Carters legs. Thin lines of the lubricating liquid landed on the bound woman's long sexy legs until the bottle was completely empty of it. Then the man began to massage it all over her thigh's and calves. The man's touch didn't tickle this time, it actually felt nice, though Lynda tried to resist it's effects. All the tension in most of her lower body seemed to leave her. Soon she let a gentle sigh escape her, as the strong hands kneaded the knots out of her gams.

Suddenly Lynda felt the messaging hands stop at her knees. The strong "ham-hocks" wrapped themselves around the top of her leg joint, and started to squeeze that area repeatedly. The actress stirred slightly, and giggles erupted from her again. Still tired from having her feet worked over she could barely move, but as the pace of the hand movement quickened, the laughter grew louder and louder. Soon the sweet, hysterical symphony that is Ms. Carter's tortured laugh echoed off the walls of the small room. In her mind she recalled an incident involving a high school boyfriend under the bleachers; his hands squeezing her knees because she wouldn't kiss him. He got his kiss soon enough. Lynda hated to be tickled, but she had wanted to kiss him anyway so the tickling just gave her an excuse.

"Oh god, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, stop, Ivan stop!" she screamed. "Please, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, no more, I-I'm so tired, stop it!"

"Never!" replied Ivan firmly. "I will not stop till you are broken!"

Lynda laughed, coughed, snorted and pleaded for her tormentor to stop, but true to his word he refused. In fact he was truthful in admitting he was now enjoying his prisoners suffering...so much so that he now had a tent in his baggy pants from watching his hostages curvy figure squirm on the padded table. The actress' screams didn't fall on deaf ears, but on ears that were living for her next round of pleads and giggles. The more she laughed, begged and wiggled about, the more aroused Ivan became. Not to mention the sight of her pussy with it's trim crowning of dark pubic hair was very beautiful to his eyes as well. What was it with women and the need to shave the private area? Ivan simply didn't understand the appeal of a vagina that looked prepubescent. Disgusting. A woman should look like a woman.

"Oh no...hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha... please Ivan stop it, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe... I'm going to pee again," Lynda informed the now delighted Ivan. " Please... snort... no more... cough cough... tickling... snort!"

Golden liquid shot from Carter's urethra like it was water from a hose, hitting the padded leather, and some splashing out against her thighs. Ivan smiled and used it as an excuse to grab a different toy. First he poured some fresh water on the counter causing the yellow puddle to be dispersed, then picked up a pair of small, soft bristled brushes and dipped them into some warm soapy water. Before Lynda had even gotten her breath back she felt the brush scrubbing her inner thighs, causing her to scream again and return to a hysterical, giggling heap. With a gasp the actress passed out, but again true to his word Ivan took a small pail, filled it with cold water and threw it on her, bringing her back to the land of the living with a yelp.

"YOU BASTARD!" screamed Lynda, as she snorted water out of her nose, "How dare you treat anyone like this! Who do you think you are?"

Ivan said nothing in return, but smiled as he noticed his prisoners white blouse had become virtually transparent, and he could make out the pattern of her dark blue bra. Walking back to the foot of the rack, the man picked up a long stiff feather. It was very wide, and was a beautiful shade of green. Lynda had never seen a bird with such a feather before. She had seen large feathers and green feathers, but never a bird with feathers that size that were that shade of green. Looking across the the rack he stared directly into the actress' blue eyes. He smiled and moved to the side of the table. Once in position her began to stroke her upper, inner thigh with the feather.

"HEY!" yelled Lynda, "Watch where your putting... HEY, WATCH IT I SAID!" she added as the feather came uncomfortably close to her feminine area.

'This is the third time you have peed in my special room." replied Ivan, still stroking with the feather. "In your American Baseball in 3 strikes you are out, yes?" he continued. "Well your pussy has struck out for the third time, and I am going to punish it."

With that Ivan ran the feather up between his captives labia, causing her to shriek and try to lift her ass off the padded surface of the rack. If it weren't for the restraints, Lynda was sure she would have gone through the ceiling of the torture chamber all together. Her tormentor, however, was pleasantly suprised by her reaction. Again the feather stroked the actress' loins, and again she shrieked. However, this time Ivan placed his hand on her stomach so she could not thrash about so much. Up and down, over and over he stroked the slit with the toy of torture. Lynda squealed, and broke out into laughter anew. Never before had she been tickled in that particular area...not even her current husband had found that spot. She didn't even know she had a ticklish pussy. Wriggling from side to side did her no good, as the man just slipped the feather up between her swelling love lips and tickled her with out mercy.

"STOP, STOP IT, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, PLEASE, DON'T, STOP IT... HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA!" never before had a spot on Lynda's body seemed so ticklish it was maddening; every second of being in this place had been.

Unfortunetly for Lynda, her clit had mistaken the sensation as arousing, and had decided to peek out from from the mouth folds of her vagina. Upon seeing the little love button appear, Ivan decided to give it a shot with the feather as well. Lynda coo'd at sensation, then went back to giggling and pleading. The tormenting man smiled and attacked Lynda's clit again continuously. Lynda's laughter gradually faded and was replaced by the sound of ecstasy. The fiendish man brought a second feather to bare on her loins, turning her coo's into moans as her breath grew shorter and shorter.

"Oh god, oh no not again." groaned Lynda. "Please, don't make me cum again... mmmmm, oh ya.... I mean stop please... oh, mmmmm, ow.... don't... do... it... again.... oh, oh my god.... oh please get away from my cli-cli-..... OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" she screamed as a climax put her to sleep.

To be continued...

Last edited:
Getting a bad feeling

I'm starting to think people don't care for this serries due to the lack of responce to it. :ermm:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back