• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Former ECW star Francine,Ex WCW star Daffney,to start doing custom wrestling matches!

markbdk

Francine posted this on her myspace today:

CUSTOM VIDEO TIME!!!

Hey all! A friend of mine has decided to open a wrestling customs company and I have decided to be a part of it. I have been asked several times to do customs, but I never have. Since it's my good friends company, I have decided to give it a try. Now, I'm telling you all right off the bat: there will be NO nudity, NO sexual acts and NO girl on girl request. But, YOU get to write the script! If you want to see me in a submissions match, you book it! If you want to see a bra and panty match, you book it! There are also certain fetish request being accepted. Such things can include feet, smoking (cigar or cigerettes ), role playing/dress up, etc. If you think of something you want to see me do that isn't listed here, ask about it! We are more then happy to work with you to give you the greatest dvd you'll ever have. Remember, this is the ONLY place you will find me doing this type of thing. And I will work with you so everyone is happy

The other girls involved are:

Bobcat

Daffney (or Lucy)

Pryme Tyme Amy Lee

Talia

Roni Jonah

You can book a match between myself and one of those ladies, or you can just book me for a fetish (or book more then one of us for it). It's totally your call and you decide what we do!!!

Think you are interested? Then contact [email protected] for prices and info. And thanks to all for reading!

Francine xo

Last edited:
This sounds great, thanks for posting this, I definitely think some people should send it some scripts, because by the sounds of things I could definitely see them doing some tickling videos.

Hey, just was wondering if anyone here actually got a custom from them?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back