• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pokemon Trainer Foot Shot

yaya1

I hope this works..hmm...well I'm not new to the forums for i have been looking around this site for a long time and I've never said anything, i was too shy :D

Anyways, I found a picture of this in my friends Game guide for Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl. This girl is a pokemon trainer and I thought this sort of close up foot shot was interesting. So i posted a pic of it here. Hope ya like.

EDIT: i cant post the pic so heres the link! I'm not if she is under 18...but if you mods must delete the link than so be it..sorry i couldnt find a bigger pic

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/0d/Pokemon_Sumomo.jpg/150px-Pokemon_Sumomo.jpg

Last edited:
yaya1 said:

I hope this works..hmm...well I'm not new to the forums for i have been looking around this site for a long time and I've never said anything, i was too shy :D

Anyways, I found a picture of this in my friends Game guide for Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl. This girl is a pokemon trainer and I thought this sort of close up foot shot was interesting. So i posted a pic of it here. Hope ya like.

EDIT: OOPS! dang it...any ideas on how to fix this? how to post a pic?

Not sure but the trainer had best be over 18 or it may not be allowed here first off, and secondly sorry but not sure how to help you there.

You just right click on the pic you want, go to properties, copy the link, and than paste it inside the

Hmmm...nope..Idk what it is I'm doing wrong...

I'll post a link instead

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back