• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rihanna falls victim to Turtelli

jfoottickler

TMF Poster
Don Turtelli Hide out, New York City

It was a mild night in the Big Apple. At around 3 AM , after a night out on the town, Don Turtelli and his 2 henchmen Bruce and Rodney had spent all their money on drinks and strippers. In need of money, they pondered upon what they could do.

"We need some damn money, somebody gotta have it around here," said Turtelli

As Bruno flipped through the TV channels, he stopped on MTV.

"Let's just rob da bank tomorrow, boss" said Rodney.

After an ad break, the videos continued on MTV. A hot video at the moment, "Umbrella" by pop/r and b singer Rihanna came on.

"Bruno, WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU WATCHING" said Turtelli as he walked towards the screen.

"No clouds in my storms
Let it rain, I hydroplane into fame "

Hip Hop mogul Jay-z rapped as only he can, leading to the lovely Rihanna to take over.

"Hey, boss, dat Jay-z, hes loaded with dough" said Bruno.

"Between his own cds, the ones he produces, and his clothing label, he's got a FORTUNE" said Rodney

"Ya a fortune..eh?" said Turtelli

"Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we still have each other
You can stand under my Umbrella "

Rihanna was like a princess. So gorgeous. But Turtelli had something evil on his mind.

"If this girl knows Jay-z, she must be in on the goods" said Turtelli as he grinned evilly towards his henchmen. Rodney and Bruno knew what the next day held for them, and they knew what was ahead for poor Rihanna.

New york City Hotel

i6148_93635RihannaleavestheMTVTRLstudios0002122479lo.jpg

The gorgeous Rihanna arrived to the hotel after a long flight. All she wanted was some rest before her big show at Madison Square Garden. She was greeted by fans as she walked in, but quickly moved away. She felt bad about ignoring them, but it was all she could do.

Amongst the sea of fans were Turtelli's henchmen, Bruno and Rodney. As Rihanna went up the escalator, the fans went away disappointed. However, Bruno and Rodney followed her. Since the men were both in suits, Rihanna took nothing of it and figured they were both hotel employees.

"How are you m'am" said Bruno.

"Oh, I'm good."

"You're room is right this way" said Rodney as he pointed to the left.

Rihanna followed them all the way to room number 415. As she reached the door, she turned toward them and said "Thanks" before trying to enter the door.

"You're going to need a key, won't you?" said Bruno

"Yes...I wiAHHH" she shrieked as Rodney put a rag over her face. Soon enough, she was passed out.

Several hours later, Rihanna woke up and could not see anything.

"Long Sleep, huh?" said a voice

"Wha...what the....where am I?" she said with a hint of terror in her voice.

"Don’t worry, you're in your hotel room. See, you're on the bed"

Rihanna could feel the mattress, but she couldnt move. Her arms were separated and tied to the posts of the bed, while her ankles were tied together tightly with rope. She was blindfolded.

"Who are you? what...what do you want? Where is security?!?!?!?!? HELP!"

"No one is going to help you darling...look my name is Don. That's all you need to know. I just want to chat. Here let me make you comfortable"

Don un strapped off Rihanna's left heel.

"Look, I dont know who you are, DON, but I can take every single penny you made"

"Heh, you are about money, right? Especially since you are "friends" with dat Jay-z character. Say, he has a lot of money doesn't he?" said Turtelli

"Yes, have you been loving under a rock? Now let me the hell out of here!" she screamed

"Relax, relax...I just want to know where Jay keeps his savings? Where are some of his houses, his keepings, ya know?"

"What, you expect me to tell you" said Rihanna

"No, I DEMAND you to tell me....I got ways to make you talk!" said Turtelli

Rihanna closed her lips, as if she was keeping her mouth shut. Turtelli grinned. All the sudden, Rihanna felt a sensation...Turtelli rand a smooth, white feather right down the her left sole.

"mmm..mm..mmm" She tried to keep her mouth shut. Turtelli slwoly started moving the feather up and down her sole. She couldnt hold her breath any more

"he....hehe...hehehahahahahahahahaha...oh my god....hahahahahaha!"

"Tell me where da money is sweety"

"hahahahahahaha! I swear! I dont know where he keeps it! hahahahahaha just stopahahaha! Stop tickling me!"

There was no stop in Turtelli. He dragged the feather up and down, up and down. Rihannas ankles were tied so tightly, there was no escaped. Her ankle was twitching as she moved it around frantically, trying to escape the torture.

"Give me the answer Rihanna" said Turtelli

"tehehehehehahahahaha! I swear....I dont hahahahahahahah know! hahahahahehehehehehahaha!"

Turtelli then went to a new method, as he took off Rihanna's right shoe and moved the feather left to right across his lovely soles.

"EEEEHAHAHAHA! PLease Stop! ahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

"Just tell me what I wanna know!"

Rihanna was in pure pain. She was laughing so hard she was crying. Turtelli was tickling her feet and she couldnt believe it! She had gotten pedicures, even had her feet worshiped and licked, but she never knew her tootsies were so sensitive.

She laughed and laughed as Turtelli moved the feather up and down. Two or three strokes on her left sole, two or three stokes on the right sole. Her little red painted toes were wiggling like crazy, going atop one of eachother.

"hahahahahaha. That tickles! HAHhahahahahahah! please... ahahhha..im begging you...tehehehahahahahaha stop im tickahahahaha..ticklish!"

Turtelli stopped as Rihanna struggled to catch her breath. However, she almost choked.

"AHHH...no aHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! NOT THERE!!! AHAHAHA"

Turtelli was now moving the feather across the beautiful toes of Rihanna.

"STOP! HAHA! THAT TICKLES ME RIGHT THERE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Give me the answer, where is the money"

She couldnt take it....she was choking on her laugh. Her toes were the one part she couldnt have touched. When men tried to suck her toes, she stopped and made them lick her soles. She could handle that. But this, this was torture.

"HAHAHAHA..OK OK....ILL TELL YOU....ILL TELL!"

Turtelli ended as Rihanna spilled the beans. She told Turtelli all of Jay z's personal info, and now, Turtelli knew it and would be loaded.

Turtelli left the room, leaving Rihanna tied to the bed. She tried to escaped but she couldnt move. She would lye there for hours screaming.

"HELP! SOMEONE, GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

She heard a door open.

"Hello? Hello? she said. There was no answer. Just then, the blindfold was removed from her eyes. She now seen an older, foreign looking woman.

"Who are you?" she asked

"Well" responded the lady "I clean this place up, make it clean."

Rihanna looked toward her "Look, I'm sorry, I dont even know what happened in here."

"Oh, Oh, it's not ok now" responded the lady.

"I must do my cleaning" said the woman as she reached toward her cleaning cart. Rihanna felt her stomach drop, as the woman grabbed a feather duster. The woman took one look towards Rihanna's pretty peds, a look at her feather duster, and then smiled, revealing only one tooth in her mouth.

"Kitchie, Kitchie, Kooooo!"

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back