• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Contest! (no story)

jackbw

TMF Regular
I've been really eager lately to try story writing again, but unfortunately no inspiration has struck me. So that's where the forum comes in. Post your story concepts... your wildest fantasy perhaps, and I will choose the top 3 (if there are enough responses) to write. My style is intense, torturous and often sexual.
May the most creative ideas win!

You're the man!

Alright, here's what I want....

This guy finds out his wife is cheating on him. He's immediately crushed over it and spirals into a deep depression. For some strange reason, he decides not to tell his wife that he knows.

That's when his best friend comes into the picture. Over a few drinks, he discusses this treatment center for unauthorized practices. It's very underground, but at the same time, extremely well funded. They got some serious cash.

He explains that they have this service for revenge and re-education for spouses who have been cheated on...

The premise:

His beautiful, young wife is taken against her will to this facility and retrained to be a better wife and a better lover.

Unfortunately, most of this place is run by women who've been cheated on themselves and have no mercy. They find that sexual discomfort, forced orgasm denials, and intense tickling seems to do the trick...

Can you make this story come true for me?

-Alice

OK, my concept and challenge is to write a story about a "tickle duel" - a science fiction story set on a planet or in an alien culture where dueling is common, and duels are settled by tickling.

My original though is to have the duelists each tickle the "seconds"/lees of their opponent, but other variations are possible: Both duelists get tickled by the seconds of the other, both get tickled by a machine, or by a neutral third party, or both duelists tickle each other, or the challenged gets to tickle the challenger.

HOWEVER: and this is where the story-writing challenge comes in - winning the duel is NOT based on how quickly the ler can overcome the lee's endurance, or how long the lee can hold out against the ler's attentions, but by some other measure. The amount of "tickle energy" each duelist can produce when he or she is tickled, perhaps. Or which duelist is the most skillful tickler, as judged by a neutral lee-judge (or panel of two or three judges).

Or... your challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to figure out something other than "see how quickly the lee's resistance & endurance can be overcome."

ohh i cant wait

I dnt have any ideas per say right now, but i can't wait to read what you'll write. I am a fan of the torturous and erotic stuff that you say is your style! goodluck!

-ally

less story more tickling

It starts with a woman tied and blindfolded. She doesn't know what is going on. Someone or something tickles senseless. She wakes up the next day in her bed at home but she knows it was not a dream.

Attack of the Dolly Clones...

Being kidnapped and gang tickled by 5 Dolly Parton clones (really I've said this many times).

:)

I believe my first choice is going to be CaptainSocks scenario. Keep the ideas flowing!

sounds like fun

ok well lets see if I have a good idea for a story or not..

the characters are 18-20 in college and have a part time jobs over the summer and well it is a hot summer

well it starts off with a guy and a girl who works at a grocery store. the guy likes the girl. He works on the stock crew she is a cashier. She knows he is a quite guy who keeps to himself and she wants him soo bad. healways wears shoes and socks even off work and is a bit embarresed if she gets close to him. She talks to a friend who has a plan to get the guy to lossen up. they both know the guy like to go to socail gatherings with his friends on the stock crew so the girls tell him to come over for a "sleep over" in witch a bunch of the kids who work there will be attending but not to speak of it to anyone cause there are some people she doesn't want there, and then she adds that it is a sleep over so PJs no "hang out clothing". so he shows up in his PJs( you can come up with waht he wears as PJs) and sneackers and socks. she answers the door and giggles and invites him in. she asks if he likes her apartment he say (well what ever you yo care to have him say) and enters the livingroom/sleep over area. he is shocked to see 4 of the other girls who work at the store. and gets nervse. he tries to run they get him and tie him to the floor. they deside to play a game with him they call it "oh noes" they say that he needs to loosen up and this game will help. they tell him they are going to tickle him and every time he laughs they remove a peice of clothing. an he will choose what they remove. if he loses all his clothing well he will find out. at the end he is naked half tickled to death and the girls remind him that he and the girl he likes have the weekend off and she smiles.

I hope you chose mine :D

just wondering if you started to write the story you chose?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back