• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

G.L.O.W. Tickling....

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
Way back yonder when I was a kid...lol...there was a nice little tickling scene on the old Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling show. Hollywood and Vine took on two men in drag. Vine got tickled while thrown over the top turnbuckle (ARE YOU LISTEN VINCE?!?!)! GLOW hjad a very bad magazine that came out about the same time...I've posted (on pgs 66 & 67) to my website a letter written to Hollywood about the match, her response, and the one (poor) picture they had in the magazine showing Vine getting tickled silly.

I used to have an audio tape with the match on it...I believe I have lost it but at one time I posted the clip to AMT and by e-groups page. Perhaps somebody around here downloaded it and still has it?

Anyway, I saw apost around here somewhere about Hollywood making tickling movies now so thought it was appropriate to reload those pictures!

Enjoy!

~ toyou

I remember that GLOW episode...

Toyou,
I still remember watching GLOW on that day, and was totally dumbfounded :D
I thought the "ladies" wrestling Hollywood and Vine were well Tall...
And about a month later I was at a magazine shop and saw a GLOW mag and in it they talked about the "tickle" match.
I remember both Hollywood and Vine being annoyed that they were tickled.
Pretty cool stuff, thanks for the memories Toyou...

They were very tall and obviously female impersonators, which was kept a "surprise" until the end when their wigs were pulled off. That was near the end of the GLOW tv run when they had that stupid computerized announcer! LOL

One more thing (OT) about GLOW...I lived for the ending when Dave Mclane would be in a phone booth counting money or something and call McMahon and give a big "HELLLOOO VINCE!" LOL...cracked me up everytime!

~ toyou

I may be wrong.. but isn't one of those girls (I think it's Vine) the same one that plays "Ivory" now in the WWF?

I'm not sure if she played Vine, but during the first episode of Tough Enough 2 one of the contestants did mention folowing her career from GLOW.

I'll have to check out my old mags and see if I can find her!

~ toyou

Ivory used to be "Tina Ferrari" in G.L.O.W., kinda amazing, she must be at least forty? Still looks great, don't she?

Thanks for the info!

sceej56 said:
Ivory used to be "Tina Ferrari" in G.L.O.W., kinda amazing, she must be at least forty? Still looks great, don't she?

Wow! 40?!?!

Let's see...I was watching that show around the summer after senior year of high scholl so say 1987-1988? 14 years ago or more?!?! I'm so old! So if she was in say her mid-20's she would be near 40. WOW! She's going to be like the Fabulous Moolah and be fighting well into her 80's!!

~ toyou

scsa

Not important, but the wrestler now known as Stone Cold Steve Austin wrestled for Hollywood&Vine. That was when he had hair though. He was later known as "Stunning" Steve Austin then got fired from WCW.
Sorry for bringing back old threads, but I'm a big wrestling fan.

Thanks

Thanks for the age info gang. Does anyone know how old Stephanie is? And could someone tell me why she left the WWF? (Besides the obvious 'faked' storyline reason?) I'm guessing she went to go make a movie like her brother.. but that's just a guess. And could someone please tell me what's the sudden obsession with Hulk Hogan?! I mean, the guys like what? 60? He's a wrestling legend no doubt.. but way past his time. Let him retire with some dignity.

Re: Thanks

Ticklecub said:
Thanks for the age info gang. Does anyone know how old Stephanie is? And could someone tell me why she left the WWF? (Besides the obvious 'faked' storyline reason?) I'm guessing she went to go make a movie like her brother.. but that's just a guess.

Stephanie is one the (if not THE) head writers (quit your giggling!) for the WWF..thankfully she has pulled herself out of the limelight for awhile and is hopefully working on some better story lines!

Perhaps some that nclude tickling the female stars? (<-- just wanted to keep this thread on topic!)

~ toyou

Thanks again. Yes, one of my fantasies would be to see Stephanie appear on an episode of "Tough Enough 2" and put the female 'trainees' through a test. She would ask.. "Are you tough enough for .. this?" and start tickling them like crazy to see their response! Now THAT would be classic. In fact, I'm working on a WWF story about this.. look for it in an upcoming story post if you are interested!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back