• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Practice session (f/f feet)

Redscript

TMF Expert
Well, schools out! I'll be finaly able to fully devote myself to my artwork project, but before that, a quick practise session.

oh man I can't wait to see more ^^

great way to build up the anticipation!

Finally some work from you, glad to see you haven't gone out of practice, in fact if anything, i'd say your skills have improved a bit, especially your ability to draw fingers whcih before seemed hard to disguish long nails (no offence).

Excellent to see you getting back on the horse, and i'm sure you'll produce many great works soon, have anything in particular planned for the future? :bunny:

Your art is great, but what I really dig is your creativity. You don't do the same old feather to foot tickling like everyone else. you change it up a bit. nice job.

Thank you everyone, very much appreciated. Yes Player 0, fingers are really hard to draw, so help me out here: do the fingers look like long nails, or the nails aren't distinguishable from the fingers? Every bit of advice for improvement is helpful.

Nice.

If I can give one critique it would be that realistically, the feet are a little too big proportionately with the head. Not really a big deal though.

Redscript said:
Thank you everyone, very much appreciated. Yes Player 0, fingers are really hard to draw, so help me out here: do the fingers look like long nails, or the nails aren't distinguishable from the fingers? Every bit of advice for improvement is helpful.

Well it's hard to say, in your previous pics, such as my request pic, the lers fingers looked like long nails, because there were no nails drawn on them to differentiate nails from flesh, but you've made a big step forward in this pic, you've drawn nails on the lers and have made their fingers somewhat more rounder, so you're definately on the right track.

Umojar - So you noticed. Yeah, that's definetly something I'll have to watch out for - I love big feet though.

Player 0 - Sometimes it comes, and sometimes it goes. It's really dependant on the pic. Usually, when there is a lot of deatail in the picture, then it becomes saturated, and drawing the nails proves difficult. Sometimes, too much detail can be a bad thing.

Great sketches Redscript. :xpulcy:

Impressive

Veeery good ! I love the use of itching powder.

We want to see some more !

Redscript said:
Umojar - So you noticed. Yeah, that's definetly something I'll have to watch out for - I love big feet though.

One of the first compliments I got from a foot enthusiast was how I drew broad, fleshy soles. Go with what you like! Somewhere out there are people who appreciate it, even if they don't tell you right away.

Redscript said:
Every bit of advice for improvement is helpful.

Generally speaking, hands and faces are the most difficult parts of human anatomy to do well. I spent a lot of time studying my own hands (because I have these long, pointy, spidery fingers) in order to get an idea of how they're made, how the joints move, etc. Once you understand the underlying structure and logistics of how the various parts move together, it becomes... not exactly easier so much as second nature. You stop thinking about it and allow the pieces to position themselves.

I recommend any of the "Dynamic" books by Burne Hogarth as a good reference for basic--to a fault--anatomy. Particularly, he has one on hands: http://www.amazon.com/Drawing-Dynam...7152037?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1180742297&sr=1-7

But keep practicing! We have 1,000 mistakes in our artistic vocabulary so it's best to get them out as soon as possible!
:dogpile:

This is practice??? :yowzer: Then OMG, it really fascinates me to imagine what will happen when you get serious... ;)

(But amazingly fine job as always, sweet one-- :Kiss2: )

Mistress Aura :justlips:

Thanks everybody.

meantonylonfeet - I've never tried, but I'm sure I'd be able to do it. However, I don't like stockinged feet very much.

Chad Pet - Coming from a expirienced artist like you, it means alot. Thanks for the advice.

hey man

Grreat work, I am loving your art, you are very talented, don't ever give up on it :)

You've got some real talent there dude.
Keep it up!!! :bouncybou :couch:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back