• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tonya's Revenge

Grolsch

TMF Regular
Hi all. This is the final installment in my series. I hope you enjoy it.

Amber and Fred had just arrived at Jackie’s house for Jackie’s “bon voyage” party. Fred was casually dressed in shorts & a tshirt. He had also brought his swimsuit since Jackie’s family had an Olympic-sized pool. Jackie met them on the deck out back.

Fred & Scott went inside to help move sodas and snack food, this gave Amber & Jackie a chance to talk. Jackie told Amber ‘Hey, I just want to say, I’m so sorry for all the tickling. Now that I know how bad it is, I promise I won’t tickle you any more’. Amber was surprised, but happily so. ‘What made you say that?’ ‘Well, before you came over here, Scott & my brother John were tickling me on my legs. I thought I was going to die. I know how…’

Jackie’s mother Valerie opened the screen door and stepped onto the deck. ‘Hi, Amber, how are you?’. ‘Nice to see you, Ms. Banek, or Valerie, sorry’. Amber knew she could call either of Jackie’s parents by their first names. It was clear to Amber where Jackie had inherited her good looks. While Jackie looked like an athletic, young Elizabeth Montgomery, her mother looked almost identical to Bo Derek. ‘So, what’s going on?’, Valerie asked.
Jackie told her ‘I was just apologizing to Amber for ever tickling her’. ‘Why? Are you very ticklish, Amber?’, Valerie asked. She sat down next to the two girls. Amber replied, ‘Yeah, I think I’m the most ticklish person on the planet.’ Valerie sympathized. ‘Oh, I’m so sorry! I’m ticklish too, but really only on my sides and feet. I can handle being tickled on my sides, but if anyone even touches my feet, I almost have a coronary. Where are you ticklish?’. Amber was a little surprised that someone was asking her this so directly and casually, without even a hint of threatening to tickle her. In a way, she was relieved. Talking about it might be a form of therapy.

In the meantime, Fred had moved a cooler of drinks outside while Scott was busy inside. He could overhear the conversation. He didn’t exactly know why, but he found it terribly, terribly interesting and wanted to hear it all. He pretended to arrange drinks in the cooler while he listened intently to their conversation.

Amber said ‘I’m literally ticklish everywhere. My knees are the worst’. Jackie said ‘It’s true. Amber’s the most ticklish person I’ve ever known. She’s more ticklish than John.’ John was Jackie’s older brother. ‘Oh, Gosh’, Valerie said. ‘John’s terribly ticklish. Jackie used to tickle him so badly, he would get so mad! Right on his belly is his worst. I always felt a little sorry for him. Jackie’s the only one of the kids who isn’t ticklish, not even on her feet. You’re so lucky, Jackie!’.

Fred felt himself getting excited. His mouth was dry. He was looking at the three women talking. He knew how ticklish Amber was. He had promised Amber he would never tickle her badly again, but that didn’t suppress his desire to do so. He often imagined tickling her and would even fantasize about it sometimes. Fred imagined what it would be like to tickle Amber’s bound feet. He imagined what it would be like to have Amber tied spread-eagle, yet standing, while he tickled her torso. Amber had told him that her breasts were not ticklish, but even knowing that he still fantasized about what it would be like to run his hands all over Amber’s watermelon-like breasts tickling Amber into an intense fury. He heard Jackie’s very attractive, older mother talk about having intensely ticklish feet. He started to think about tickling them. He knew he had to get control of himself. He didn’t know if he could realistically do it.

The women continued their talk. ‘Oh, but Mom, I do have a ticklish spot! I was shocked. Just on the back of my legs, I can’t stand it! If anyone gets me there I’ll fall apart. I felt so sorry for anybody like John or Amber after getting tickled there. I didn’t know how bad it was!’. ‘Really!’, Valerie was surprised. ‘Seriously’, Jackie said. ‘Nowhere else but there, not my sides, not my feet, nowhere but that one spot’.

Amber thought they were making too big a deal out of it. ‘You guys are both lucky. I’m extremely ticklish everywhere. All it takes is one finger anywhere and I fall apart. My waist, my feet, everywhere. My knees are the worst. The only place I can really even be touched is my back’.

Jackie said ‘I know. Now that I know what it’s like, that’s why I won’t do it to you anymore’.

Amber continued. ‘I think the only reason boys even want to go out with me is to tickle me or look at my boobs!’

Valerie countered. ‘Oh, no Amber. You’re a great person. You’re so intelligent, you have a beautiful face, I think you drive boys crazier than you know!’ She lowered her voice. ‘Fred can’t take his eyes off you! I can tell. He likes you very much.

Time passed and the party started. Tonya, the moderately attractive, short, dark-haired girl who had become a bit upset towards Amber. Tonya always felt a little plain, especially compared to Amber and Jackie. The boy Tonya liked, Fred, had started dating Amber for 2 reasons, as Tonya surmised. Fred was attracted to Amber’s terrible ticklishness and her extremely large chest. Still, she basically liked Amber. Yet, she knew she wanted to get her somehow. Something to embarrass her.

Tonya saw her opportunity. Amber sat near the edge of the pool talking to Fred. She knew she couldn’t be obvious, it had to look a bit like an accident. Tonya walked behind Amber. She loudly said ‘Giddy giddy giddy!’ and poked both of Amber’s sides. Much as Tonya hoped, Amber shrieked, jumped and fell straight into the deep end of the pool.

When Amber climbed out, her light blue t-shirt clung to her body like a second skin. Fred, Scott, both of Jackie’s brothers and in fact all the boys at the party stared directly at Amber. Specifically, they stared at her breasts. Amber’s half watermelon-sized breasts were tightly framed by her light blue t-shirt. Nothing was left to one's imagination. Amber was embarrassed; she knew exactly what everyone was looking at. Moreover, Amber did not bring a swimsuit or a change of clothes, since she had not originally planned on getting wet.

Tonya apologized to Amber. ‘I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean for you to fall in the pool, I was just goofing around’.

Some boy yelled ‘Wet t-shirt contest!’, but Amber couldn’t see who. She felt so embarrassed and could feel her face turning red. Jackie handed Amber a towel and took her inside.

‘She only did that to embarrass me. Do you think she’s mad at me for something?’, asked Amber.

Jackie replied. ‘Well, maybe. Honestly, I think she might be a bit jealous. Here, you’ve got to be strong. Don’t take this the wrong way, but my mom’s best friend comes over here all the time. She has a swimsuit here. We just washed it. She’s about your size, more or less. You could probably fit into it. But, it’s a two-piece’. Jackie knew Amber was shy about her body.

Amber protested. Jackie said ‘Yes, but you’ve got to show you’re not intimidated. If Tonya is jealous, it’s because of your looks. Go out there, show them all what you’ve got!’

Amber agreed. She tried on the deep blue 2-piece swimsuit. The bottom was cut more like very short shorts, while the top had a neck tie string and a back-tie string. While it provided only moderate support, it provided reasonably good coverage. Amber looked at herself quickly in the mirror. Yep, she thought, I do look good. Her short, dark hair was wet and slicked back, emphasizing her beautiful, but full, face. She did a slight jump to check the support of the top. Pretty bouncy, better walk slowly. She checked her rather wide hips. She thought if she bent over, somebody might see a little too much “cheek”, but she’d be careful.

Out she went. Stares again. In fact, people could not keep their eyes off her. Tonya was upset. ‘God, what does it take!’, she thought. Fred and Jackie stood side-by-side. Fred felt a strong erection occuring. Just watching Amber, breasts bouncing, ticklish parts exposed, drove him crazy. He decided right there that his favorite part of a woman was the midriff. He loved looking at Amber’s waist. He felt a burning desire to tickle her. Her belly, her sides, the slightly pudgy areas near her lower back. He imagined how it would feel to poke, stroke and kneed her in those places. He imagined listening to her laughter and watching her wiggling.

Tonya teased Amber. ‘Gee, you look great. I’m sorry about the pool. But I guess now if I tickle you and you fall in, you’re at least dressed for it!’. Amber got nervous and a little flushed just at the suggestion. You’ve got a great body, great legs’.

Fred couldn’t help himself. ‘Amber, you look great. It just makes me want to touch your belly…’ and he reached a finger out towards her belly-button.

‘NO!’ She bent over and held her arms out in front of her. Fred could see straight down her bikini top.

Amber felt a finger touch her sides. ‘Cootchie-coo!’, Tonya yelled. Tonya poked her and Amber jumped and shrieked. All her parts jiggled madly when she did.

Fred was beside himself, he couldn’t help it. He reached out and wiggled his fingers against her bare belly. He took great deldight in feeling her soft skin and watching her pale white skin undulate underneath the light pressure his fingers exerted.

‘HEE HEE HEE HEE’! Amber jerked forward and covered her belly with her arms. ‘Grab her arms!’ yelled Tonya. Somebody grabbed both of Amber’s arms and rocked her backwards. Fred was incredibly excited by the sight of her jiggling body and the chance to tickle her exposed areas. He stepped forward and vigorously tickled her belly with both hands. Tonya yelled ‘Tickle her knees!’. Fred started squeezing both her knees. Amber lost all her strength, the only thing keeping her up was the boy holding her. She jerked so hard with each squeeze on her knees that he couldn’t hold on and she fell down onto the pool deck.

Amber would remember this experience for the rest of her life. Suddenly, Fred was sitting on top of her, tickling her sides. Somebody held her arms up over her head while people started tickling her armpits. She felt somebody squeezing her knees. At the same time, her feet were being tickled. She screamed, she laughed, and after about 30 seconds she was crying

‘EEEE! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! PLEASE NO! AH! EE! EE! FRED NO! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!’

.She could hear people saying things and was aware of some taunting.

‘Tickle her feet, that gets her!’. Somebody realized how hard she laughed if they stroked the soles of her feet.

‘Oh, her bellybutton is ticklish!’ Fred stuck his finger inside Amber’s bellybutton, making her gyrate and scream.

‘How’s that feel!’. Tonya was squeezing her knees. Tonya knew that if she tickled Amber’s knees for any length of time, Amber would be helpless with laughter.

‘Look at Jello! Check the nipples!’ Some boy was tickling Amber’s armpits and marveling at her chest size.

She shook as violently as she could. Fred especially, but most of the boys, were awestruck. They were amazed at how just a simple touch drove Amber to a ticklish agony. They were also stunned by watching her enormous breasts flap wildly in the two-piece top. Out of fear, certainly not excitement, Amber’s nipples became quite erect.

Amber kept squealing and screaming with tears running down her face. After about a minute, she was desperately afraid she would pee. Amber had stopped laughing and was either breathless or crying. Finally, suddenly, they stopped tickling her.

Amber was crying, and it took her several seconds to notice the silence around her and see the stares on the boys’ faces. Then she realized her top had come off. Fred got off her and the people holding her down and tickling her let her go. They stared at her half-watermelon sized breasts bobbling as she caught her breath.

‘EEE! I HATE YOU PEOPLE!’. Amber screamed, clutched and covered her chest and ran inside. Amber vowed to herself that she would only date people who would promise never to tickle her.

Epilogue:

Jackie became quite a famous model and, like her idol, played professional beach volleyball. She eventually migrated into television. She’s done many commercials and occasionally hosts one of the E! television network shows. She’s stayed in contact with many of her high school friends, including Amber, Fred and Jackie. She’s still quite fond of tickling other people, men and women alike.

After high school, Fred never saw Amber again. He always remembered her, though, and eventually started a website that catered to tickle and breast fetishists. Fred started by publishing many pictures of Amber, with her face blurred to protect her identity. He is still in contact with Jackie.

Scott and Jackie eventually stopped dating but remained friends. Scott eventually achieved a masters’ degree in electrical engineering and works for a Palo Alto – based computer/computer peripheral manufacturer.

Amber enjoyed much success after high school. She excelled academically at UCSD, but she got much attention for her looks. With her Linda Evangelista-like face and extreme dimensions (she stopped growing at age 19; her final dimensions were 5’7” tall, 160 lbs, 40JJ-30-40) she appeared as “Ms. July” in a UCSD calendar. That spawned several Playboy shoots where she was featured as a “larger, all-natural” model.

Amber eventually became a research doctor and specialized in tactile disorders. She never overcame her extreme ticklishness. In addition to her current research, she’s pioneered a therapeutic approach that can sometimes cure or reduce extreme ticklishness. While her treatment did not work for herself, she has treated many celebrities, including a buxom country singer, a co-star of an NBC sitcom and one of the original women of the WWF.

I loved this series a lot, and even though i'm sad that its over, it was great while it lasted!!:D

Bravo!:D

:( :dropatear: Sad to see it end. But it was the best. :idunno: Maybe you'll start another series just as good! :D :devil:

Thanks for the positive feedback! I liked writing the series too, I just thought it best to end it at this stage before it got stale. I plan to write some other stories, perhaps with some of these characters but at a later stage of their lives. If there's anything somebody particularly did not like, I'd like to know. Part of the fun was writing the stories and I tried to make each one a little different to reflect the various themes I see throughout this forum.

Thanks again,
G:)

I only just found this series yesterday so I apoligise for the late reply. Even though I skipped over the F/m part (thanks for the warning ;) ) This was brilliant.

Its still a wonder as to why you don't have your own archive Grolsch.

As far as sequeals go I think most people would agree with me when I say I'd love to see Amber pushed beyond her limits. Also I wonder if when Amber became a doctor, did she work at the same facility with Dr Jenny who 'treated' Michell Childers? :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back