• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Art Preference

Ghandari

First of all, please bear with my first few postings.

I'd like to know what is your art style preference for tickling. Do you still prefer manual works or pure digitally created artworks, or combination? Just for the sake of statistics.

Last edited:
I really think that it varies from person to person but, as a whole, during my year and a half membership, i've seen positive reactions to both. My advice would be to just go for it

I mostly prefer them to be manually created. However, I think that digital coloring is far superior to manual. That's why I always draw B&W.

my opinion

I prefer the manual work because the details can be controlled better than in rendered images.

Whereas this ...
> However, I think that digital coloring is far superior to manual
of course is true to some degree.

The other digital way - drawing in a paint program where two circles are supposed to be eyes and so on - is ... well out of question... :shake:

And I like pictures that relate to reality concerning details of the human body. Which means, not every picture is art to me. I am not into oversized feet / head / whatever.

I can not draw properly so if I could have drawn a picture too, it might not be art at all :D

I prefer to create by hand on paper, and use either manual or computer finishing as befits the piece. As far as I'm concerned, the computer is just one more tool in the artist's toolbox.

Mmm.

Can do both.
My chief love is pencil sketching.

Oh, hey there, Chad.

Mechanical arts

Informative! Thanks to all.

Currently it's like transition between manual and digital art. In my opinion, there is something with the "free hand" that I love, mostly expressed in lineweights and dirty strokes. Say, when you do pencil sketch and scan it as is, the integrity of lines are still there. But when converted to line art, 50% of the style dies. Sometimes there is no choice but to really clean it up and let the digital manipulations do its job.

Of course we have to keep up with digital art and integrate it in our lives as well.

For non-artists, how do you appreciate the integrity of the arts you come across?

Ghandari said:
Say, when you do pencil sketch and scan it as is, the integrity of lines are still there. But when converted to line art, 50% of the style dies. Sometimes there is no choice but to really clean it up and let the digital manipulations do its job.
Well, there are a few tricks to get the best of both worlds, the rich depth of sketching and the clean lines of digital tracing.

Sometimes digital and manual can actually mesh and mingle.

Kalamos said:
Well, there are a few tricks to get the best of both worlds, the rich depth of sketching and the clean lines of digital tracing.

Sometimes digital and manual can actually mesh and mingle.

oh, ok. Manual works with surprises after digitized... The art has jumped into a new dimension (in print). Yeah, styles do come out after intermingling both. I realized you are one legendary artist as I browse around! Hope you can share tips sometime, or I still have to discover what you have shared because I'm new here.

Ghandari said:
I realized you are one legendary artist as I browse around! Hope you can share tips sometime, or I still have to discover what you have shared because I'm new here.
The stuff of legend is well above my current level, but thanks all the same.

:D

Tips... I posted a few tips in the past over TTC.
They basically dealt with depth shading, colouring and basic layer management.

If I can be of any help, ask along.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back