• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Going back to Canelli

TKMarick

TMF Expert
GOING BACK TO CANELLI.

We are approaching the 2007 Siege of Canelli edition. I can announce to all of you I’m just ready for the event.
This time I will spend my all weekend in this (very interesting!!!) village. I studied a perfect plan to hopefully involve some friends of mine.
Last month I met again one of my old girlfriend. She has very cute and ticklish feet and armpits.
I spent a dinner with her and some other people, telling them I’m going to visit Canelli for an historical representation. She told me to phone, or message her when I will be there, to possibly tell her the way to arrive (she doesn’t leave in my own city now). Not to drive alone, she is probably going to came with a girl friend of her. Very nice shot!
In addition I told the same to another girl. She has big breasts, large sides and buttocks but she is rather attractive, of very friendly character, intelligent and always in a good temper. Obviously she is highly ticklish, with an explosive laugh. I can say she is a screamer, even if I poked her ribs two times only, in a total playful way. I’m quite sure she will come, cause she wish to meet some of the historical organizers and ask them something about a similar event in her own city. I’m waiting to see her in the stocks, possibly.
But exactly last week I made the ultimate meeting!
Just for an accidental stroke of luck I met one of my ex girl friend in a big business centre.
I interrupted the relationship with her about five years ago, and, from that time, I met her some rare occasions only. But we were partners for three years long, so we are used to greet ourselves all the time we meet us by chance.
Every time I think at her, I immediately start to recall her absolute abnormal ticklishness. During our relationship, although my strong passion, even I was very hesitant in tickling her more than few seconds. I often played in kissing her neck, making her jump away with convulsions. Sometimes I really enjoyed, caressing her inner arms or calf. It always drove her crazy with giggles and begging, just while we were both laughing at her uncommon sensitivity.
And she went completely berserk all the times I tickled her a little bit more. I remember the special day when I was driving my car and, for a playful joke, a friend of us started tickling her legs. Then he gave her some pokes in the left side. She collapsed in a total frenzy, laughing out of her lungs, not even able to ask for stop. In the later minute she herself admitted to be abnormally ticklish almost everywhere, accusing us to be all crazy, not believing in so an impressive weakness of her.
“I was born with a ticklish disease!”.
Everybody started to ironically joke about her far-fetched boast, so she asked for my confirmation.
“Tell them what it happens when you only caress me! He knows it is enough to make me laugh for tickling.”.
I really had to admit it was the truth.
Now the day in the business centre was spending rapidly, so I was waiting for the speech to arrive at an inviting subject. Soon she started to talk about our next holidays. I immediately thought it was the sign. So I told her I will go to Canelli in the middle of June, before going to the seaside for August.
I hoped to introduce an argument able to make a miracle!
“Where is Canelli?” she asked me, with an interested smile.
“Oh, you can’t know it. It is a small village and I’m only going there for an historical representation. The village becomes under siege and many actor soldiers reproduce the battles and the street fighting. You know I like every historical event”.
I was speaking like a typical man, just as the show should be at my interest only. But it was all tactics. Soon I tried to make a young woman curious.
“The nice is that all the citizens are involved, so there are many stalls of old style products, like clothes, bracelets, armours. There are many shops and taverns, with street musicians and you can really experience what people were living, eating, drinking, doing in 1600 age. It is like to be taken back in the renaissance!”.
“Do you remember the exact day of this siege?” she asked me, visibly charmed.
I was only hoping for this question “If I’m not wrong it is Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 June.” I told her, sure in my certain.
“COOL, I’m totally free that weekend! You have to show me the way! I really wish to come with some friends!”. I had a blur when she exclaimed it with joy.
“It is not far from there. About one hour and half by car”. So I suggested the road to follow.
She gave me her cell number and I did it the same.
“I will message you some days before the event, to remember you!” I assured her for security.
“Of course! I will immediately tell it to my friends. I can’t loose an event so interesting!”.
“You’re right. Some friends told me there will be close to 20.000 visitors every year. And I gave a look at Siege of Canelli web site. I bet it will be a really enjoying experience.” I told her, to reinforce her expectation.
“Fine. Let’s see us to Canelli, if not before!” she ended with a kiss.
“Of course we will!”.

From this time my dreams were starting to fly! I’m really longing for her to come to Canelli, this year. The following steps should be rather simple. I will arrive on Saturday afternoon and it could be easy for me to create a friendship with the guards at the stocks (they are used to interact and possibly support all the tourist requests).
In past, if it has happened you to watch at the older ren-fair clips, you could remember the guards were not very busy in tickling. It was a sort of fake playful torture. But I must admit, in the following years, they just improved very well. I asked myself why and I have my own answers.
I visit Canelli last year and I heard people speaking, rumouring and asking for the stocks torture! It looked like the stocks became an advertising for the whole event.
So the soldiers started to capture particularly ticklish people, trying to find the more effective techniques to tickle them at the best, because it goes on increasing the stocks fame and reputation.
Now I wish to take advantage of this fact, if ever my ex girlfriend she had to arrive.
The guards they never fail when they are asked to capture somebody. Furthermore she would be new to the event and she doesn’t know the rules of Canelli under siege. I think she will not worry to provide herself with the TILETTO (a sort of safe-conduct). I like to see her stopped by guards and asked to show the TILETTO immediately after her arriving in town. This way she would be certainly taken at the stocks!
She should imagine only some short mere eyewash, but I will look forward to contemplate her sort becoming more and more clear, when feathers will start dancing on her armpits and feet. And then fingers all along her ribs and sides, before arriving on her soles. She was always so pliable when tickled, I’m dreaming to see her completely lost in her high pitch laughter. Then I’m waiting for the feather tips, the hairbrush rubbing her soles and the final toothbrush attack on her toes! I’m sure she will enter the ticklish top ten, in the history of the stocks!
I bet crowd will add some more amusement, helping the plot at the best! In presence of a very ticklish person, I learned the younger people, permanently planted in front of the stocks, are always the greater inciters. They could have the time of their life, to instigate the soldiers to make their job complete! And when the audience asks for more… she will going to remember this tickling all her life long!

Maybe someone likes to congratulate with me for the funny trick planned in my mind.
Maybe someone could think this is a bad, evil plot, totally disrespectful for an unwilling person.
I have to tell you it is not the mind for the most people in Canelli. Before all, the stocks are a show and, like every show, they are considered and accepted. I heard some people getting tickled and congratulating on the guards for so a funny recital. Somebody described to their friends his/her full body tickling experience with amused incredulity, cause they couldn’t believe it was so intense. I saw many parents to laugh at their sons in the stocks, and many people to mock in front of their captured friend, only waiting for his/her maniacal laughter.
We are used to imagine a real tickling like the most of the clips we watch at. All with complicity, with a chosen willing person, in according to a clear arranged plot.
But tickling it is not a foreseeable friend.
When life it’s real, tickling often arrives like a big surprise!

Kisses and tickling to everybody.
TKMarick.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back