• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trapped on the Subway! Sexual - FFFF/M

metroguy2k4

TMF Poster
Jason couldn't believe how slow the subway was tonight. Of course, it wasn't any slower than usual, but Jason was especially exhausted, and eager to get home and have dinner. He loosened his tie a tad and began to check out the many urban singles that were also making their way home after a busy day, or a night at the bar. He had his eye on the blonde sitting with her drunken friend in an adjacent seat; the blonde returned his smile politely, but it was the drunken friend, a sexy brunette, who kept looking over and giving Jason a big grin. Both were wearing work clothes, and had apparently just come from Happy Hour. The blonde was slim with long hair and was wearing a tight red top, a short grey skirt, and tall black boots with heels. The brunette was wearing a low-cut blue top, a short beige skirt, and heels. Jason was especially attracted to the brunette's shapely legs. Across the aisle there sat a buxom girl with black hair, donning a tight jogging outfit that was about two sizes too small, and that emphasized her ample breasts and dangerous curves. Jason made eye contact with the Jogger and smiled. She looked him up and down and smiled back. The only other person on the train at this time of night was a very proper-looking girl at the end of the car, who had a sort of naive aura about her, comparable to Charlotte from Sex and the City.

As Jason contemplated whether or not he should try to start a conversation with one of these girls and maybe try and get a phone number or two, something very unusual happened. The train jerked to a halt in the middle of a dark tunnel. Everyone either chuckled or groaned. Seizing the opportunity to break the ice with the ladies, Jason remarked to the drunken brunette, "Heh, I guess the driver must have come from the same bar as you." The brunette threw her head back and let out a long, inebriated laugh, while the other girls ignored the situation, busily checking their watches and waiting for the train to move.

"You're funny..." said the brunette. "What's your....your name? What's your name?"

"I'm Jason," he replied. The brunette shot out her hand.

"I'm Stephanie. This is my friend, Laura," she said, pointing to her blonde companion. "Nice to...nice to meet you." Jason took her hand and squeezed it playfully. As Jason continued to make his moves on Stephanie, the other girls on the train soon became bored with the delay and began chatting.

After about 20 minutes, the train still hadn't moved, but Jason couldn't be happier. He had secured Steph's email address, and the Jogger, not to be outdone, was being very physical, leaning down to make sure Jason saw her ample cleavage and touching Jason's leg repeatedly. Jason had already decided that the Jogger wasn't his type though; she seemed aggressive and controlling, so he wasn't planning on asking for her number. A little flirting never hurt anybody though, so Jason thought. Meanwhile, Steph's friend Laura was pacing up and down the aisle.

"Helloooo!" Laura shouted. "Can anyone hear me?! Does anyone even know we're here?!" The drunken Steph found this whole situation hilarious.

"Laura, relaaax! Chill out!" Steph said, clearly amused. "Hey Jason, check out my crazy friend!" Steph said as she slapped Jason's stomach with the back of her hand. This caused Jason, who is extremely ticklish, to reflexively jump back. Steph took notice of Jason's reaction, as did the Jogger, who all of the sudden seemed newly interested in Jason.

"Looks like your new friend is ticklish," the Jogger said to Steph.

"Nah, she just caught me by surprise," said Jason, hoping that the girls wouldn't try to find out just how ticklish he is.

"Oh really?" said the Jogger as she reached out and tickled Jason's ribs. Jason lost his composure and began to laugh. Steph was very excited.

"Oooh, that looks like fun!" she said as she attacked Jason's stomach with both hands, causing Jason to explode into laughter and hunch over.

"Hey, hey, cut that out," Jason said as he grabbed Steph's sides. Steph jumped and shrieked, but Jason wouldn't let go. "This is whatchya get!" he said.

"Oh, Laura," the Jogger said, "take a look at what this dude is doing to your friend." All of the sudden, Jason felt Laura's fingers dig into his sides. She began to run all ten fingers up and down Jason's sides and ribs. Jason let go of Steph and curled up in laughter, only to see Steph once again attack Jason's tummy with both hands.

"Stop!" Jason begged as both girls attacked his upper body. The Jogger put her hands on her shapely hips and grinned.

"I have an idea," she said. Before Jason could recover, she took a pair of handcuffs out of her bag and secured Jason's hands to a pole in the subway car. "Because you never know when you'll need a pair of these," she said satisfyingly. "Now, let's all teach this guy that it's not polite to tickle strangers."

"But...but you guys started it!" Jason said.

"Laura, put this in his mouth!" the Jogger commanded, giving Laura a rolled up stocking. Laura did as she was told, leaving Jason able only to moan and grunt. "Good," said the Jogger, grinning mischieviously. "Laura, unbutton his shirt." Laura undid Jason's tie and began to unbutton his shirt. The Jogger continued her commands. "Steph, tickle him!"

Steph ran her fingers all over Jason's bare chest, hitting his ribs, stomach, sides, and underarms. Jason was unable to do anything other than experience the sensation of his most ticklish spots being attacked by the long nails of an attractive woman with a lust for tickling in her eyes. Laura soon joined in. Laura began to tickle Jason's sides, causing him to reflexively move his torso forward. But Steph kept at his ribs and stomach, causing Jason to reflexively move backward. He wanted to curl up into a ball on the floor, but he was instead completely exposed to both of these sexy ticklers.

"I'll bet I know where else he's ticklish," said the Jogger as she slowly moved toward Jason, donning a mischievious grin. She began to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants. Jason knew what was coming. He tried to beg, but he couldn't do anything other than laugh and mumble. The Jogger pulled down his pants. "Mmm..." she said. "Looks like somebody's excited by all of this." The Jogger bent down, with her mouth only inches from Jason's crotch. She began to squeeze his knees repeatedly. This caused Jason to scream even more. "Looks like you're weak in the knees for us, eh, Jason?" the Jogger said, letting out an evil laugh. She then began scraping his inner thighs with her long nails. This brought the tickling to a whole new level of insanity for Jason, as Steph worked on his stomach and Laura attacked his underarms, his three most ticklish spots.

Meanwhile, the Charlotte lookalike, whom everyone had forgotten until now, had been watching anxiously this whole time. "Excuse me," she said, in a very shy, proper manner. The tickling stopped, as everyone remembered there was indeed another person on the subway.

"Well," the Jogger said. "What do you want?"

Charlotte, or whoever she was, sheepishly asked, "May I try?"

The Jogger grinned. "Be our guest," she said as she instructed the others to step back, prying Steph's fingers off of Jason's flesh.

Charlotte approached Jason, curious and excited, but also a little hesitant. Jason hadn't noticed how attractive Charlotte actually was from across the train. She was wearing a tight white top that emphasized her supple breasts, and her skirt was short enough to reveal her long, sexy legs, covered by stockings. She had long hair and bright red lips, with nail polish to match. She approached Jason slowly and gave him a kind smile, as if she thought he was cute. She then began to matter-of-factly tickle his ribs with all ten fingers. For some reason, Charlotte's touch sent an even new sort of electricity throughout Jason's body. Jason became more turned on than ever, and it showed.

"Someone should take care of that," the Jogger said as she approached ready to grab Jason where it counts.

"No," said Charlotte, "let me." Charlotte slowly began massaging Jason. The Jogger, not inclined to let Charlotte have all the fun, made sure to tickle Jason's ribs from behind as Charlotte finished her job in front. Jason collapsed in exhaustion, still hanging from the pole...

Jason came to on a subway bench. He quickly checked his wallet, but found that the girls hadn't taken anything, and had put his clothes back on before apparently dumping him at the next stop. He still had marks where the handcuffs were, proving that this was not, in fact, a hallucination of some sort. Jason decided to head towards the nearest men's room to regain his composure. As he fixed his tie in the mirror, he noticed a mark on his forehead. Pulling his hair back, he saw seven digits written in lipstick, along with the name, "Charlotte."

Jason was taken aback. "Wait...so her name really was..."

That's a very refreshing story. I often think that plotless "scenes" aren't very exciting, 'cause it's not really that fun to see a character tickled unless you identify with them somehow, but that was excellent.

Charlotte was amazing.

Thank you.

That was a good story. Too bad I have no idea what Charlotte from Sex & the City looks like. Still, I will applaud as well.

Thanks, guys.

I actually modeled the women in this story after four women that rode the elevator with me up from the subway last night. Of course, none of them actually tickled me, but that tight elevator ride with four hot women got me to thinking about the potential for a good old-fashioned gang tickling. If only I had Jason's luck...

I must just be riding on the wrong line...

"Attention, passengers! Due to a tickling incident at 86th Street, we're being delayed momentarily. As soon as the tickled passenger is removed from the train, we will proceed. Thank you for your patience and for riding New York City Transit."<p>

Chee, if it's not one thing, it's another...<p>

Lovely little vignette. I can't figure out if it's a sweet dream or a nightmare. Probably both. ;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back