• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wondering

10 armed tkler

1st Level Orange Feather
Wich publications, both reading and comic, have breast and nipple tickling in it. Most do not tell what area gets tickled and I do not want to waste money on publications I might not like. I have already purchased the following:

Poli 1 and 2
bounce chix
yenny(all)
Leauge of ticklish ladies
sister at arms
Tickle torture academy

Tickler_DAE said:
Wich publications, both reading and comic, have breast and nipple tickling in it. Most do not tell what area gets tickled and I do not want to waste money on publications I might not like. I have already purchased the following:

Poli 1 and 2
bounce chix
yenny(all)
Leauge of ticklish ladies
sister at arms
Tickle torture academy

I'll need to research that a bit but here is a small list of e-comics for starters..

Pulp Tickles: Trail of Laughter

In Extremis

Scavenger's Strange Stories

Tickler_DAE,

As Kalamos pointed out, there are several breast/nipple tickling renditions in his art collection "The Artitist's Portfolio: The Art of Kalamos."

After speaking with several authors and recalling from my own memory there are breast/nipple tickling scenes in some of the stories that we have published over the years. However nothing that sticks out as being the primary focus.

I plan on making sure that we include much more of this in the future. As it stands now, unless a publication's focus is obviously foot tickling. I encourage all my authors and artists to try and include something for everyone. Ribs, armpits, knees, thighs, bellies, toes, and soles.

Not every location is at all times incorporated, but we try to integrate both upper and lower body tickling in much that we do. However I will make it a point that breasts/nipples receive some attention as well and a pure upper body tickling publication is long overdue.

Also before this year is out I would like to give my website and overhaul and when we do I will incorporate a detailed description of areas explored in each publication.

Feel free to drop me a line if you ever have a question about a particular publication.

Thank you

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Last edited:
I forgot I already had extremist and the pul series. But i did take kal's portfolio and scav's stories. i'll tell ya how I liked them when they come in and I have gone through them.

thanks kalamos
Thanks MTj

Tickler_DAE said:
But i did take kal's portfolio and scav's stories. i'll tell ya how I liked them when they come in and I have gone through them.
thanks kalamos
Thanks MTj
:justlips:

;)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back