• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big-breasted tickling: Michelle's mother's day

Grolsch

TMF Regular
Greetings,

I had a request to do a story about Nora, Michelle's mother. So, this is my shot. As always I accept any critical feedback. Enjloy.

G.

Is a beautiful woman more likely to get tickled? A sexy, blonde, busty, married, 50-year old woman? Possibly so, given how that woman, Nora, looked, and how easy it was to tickle her.

She looked a lot like a natural blond version of the actress Loni Anderson, but her proportions were even more exaggerated. At 5’7”, her measurements were something like 38-24-38, but with unusually large and heavy breasts. Such traits ran in her family; Nora’s youngest daughter was similarly built and proportioned.

Nora was also wildly, wildly ticklish, a trait her youngest daughter definitely inherited, and a trait that often caused Nora significant grief. She’d tried literally for decades to control it, but to no avail. A finger in the right spot could send her into nearly sexual gyrations, high-pitched laughing and helpless flopping on the floor.

And, for better or worse, - generally worse – the sight of a hypermammiferous blond jerking and screaming in response to a simple touch to the ribs or belly proved…addictive.

AT THE GYM

Nora Childers walked into the gym for the first time in years. She might have been 50 years old, but when she worked out regularly, Nora was definitely a favorite among the young men who worked there, and something of an object of jealousy from the women. She had not been to the gym in months, though. There were lots of other things to do.

Finally,she decided enough was enough. Call it middle age, call it a certain amount of pride, but she started feeling a little heavier than she was comfortable feeling. Her husband, quite a devoted man, made a little joke about “love handles” last week, and she knew she had to hit the gym. To avoid any social issues, she made an appointment with a personal trainer 2 hours before the gym even opened.

Jason the trainer wasn’t prepared for just how strikingly attractive Nora was. So, with a beautiful face – still quite youthful and a curvy body, he was quite impressed. Her hair didn’t look dyed, and was very blonde, with perhaps a streak or two of gray. Her eyes were bright blue, and even though it didn’t look like she wore makeup, her skin was fabulous and smooth

The real attention-getter, however, was her bosom. Big breasts ran in her family, and Nora was no exception. She made implanted adult film stars look small by comparison. Every jiggling, bobbling undulation drew stares everywhere she went. Much like her youngest daughter, she also wore custom bras.
“The first step is a test of your percent body fat. Step into the office with me, please, and we’ll get your file started”. Jason noticed Nora’s dark blue sports bra, and wondered how it could withstand the strain. “You could carry watermelons in that thing”, he thought. He admitted to himself it looked quite nice against her white shorts and blonde hair. He also thought a lot of 50-year olds couldn’t get away with it. Nora could pass for 35.

Jason took out his skin calipers, and measured near her triceps. From what he could see of her midriff, she clearly wasn’t terribly out of shape. Next, he pinched her skin near her waist to measure the skinfold. He wasn’t prepared for Nora’s reaction.

“EEE Hee hee!” She jumped backwards and swatted at his hand. “Do you have to do that? That’s my ticklish spot!”

“Oh, well, ok. We can use the body fat scale. Take off you shoes & socks”

“Why? What are you going to do?”

“It’s harmless. You’re just going to stand on this scale”. Jason got out his cotton swabs and rubbing alcohol. As Nora reached forward with her right foot, Jason swabbed her sole. Nora shrieked louder than before.

“EEE HEE HEE NO! What are you doing?”

“I was just cleaning your foot. For a better measurement.”

“Oh, I can’t stand having my feet touched. I can’t even touch them. We’ll just have to skip the body fat thing”.

“Ok. Let’s go on to the stress test. Over here on the elliptical trainer”

He honestly thought her sports bra might snap. As he increased the trainer’s intensity, her bouncing and jiggling increased proportionally. Up and down, left and right, it was mesmerizing just because of the shear size of her breasts. And the sweat dripping between her cleavage.

“How am I doing?”, she asked. “Am I in good shape?”

“Oh, you’re fine. Your legs seem strong, and your chest, I mean, lungs, er, cardiovascular could probably use some work. And some upper body strength…” Jason was embarrassing himself.

Nora climbed off the trainer, her breasts still jiggling. “It’s ok, Jason. I’m 50 years old. I know I’ve got big breasts. Yes, they’re real, yes, I’m happily married, yes, I know when you’re staring. Just get over it, and let’s work out!” It was a very professional approach, and Jason calmed down immediately.

They went to the assisted chinup and dip rack. Nora climbed on, kneeling on the platform and putting her hands on the pullup bars. Jason adjusted the weight, and she started the exercise.

Lordy, Jason thought. From behind, he had a great view of her lycra-clad hips. Her well-rounded breasts were easily visible from behind, where they jutted past her rib cage. “This woman has one hell of an hourglass figure he thought. Her husband is one lucky man”.

She started to struggle, so Jason spotted her. He placed his hands against her back, and his fingers got near her armpits.

“AAHH! NO-HEE HEE HEE!” Nora twisted violently, but still held onto the bars. Her bosom swung left and right.

“Let me guess,” he said. “You’re ticklish there too”.

“It tickles, it really does”.

Jason couldn’t resist. He gave her hips a quick squeeze. He got the response he expected.

“OH-HO! DON’T DO THAT!”

The rest of the exercise session went well. She could tell that Jason stared at her breasts as she did leg and dumbbell exercises. It really didn’t bother her, but when it was time for her abdominal work, she felt more self-conscious. . She stretched across the exercise ball, thrusting her quivering breasts into the air like twin blimps. It was hard for her to balance on the ball, with her breasts rocking left and right.

Her blue sports bra hiked above her belly, and Jason used that momentary advantage. “Try and feel the contraction right here”, and placed his fingers to either side of her belly button.

“MMMM hee hee hee!” Nora covered her mouth with one hand and clenched her other hand into a fist. She tried not to laugh once he touched her belly, but couldn’t help it. She went limp on the ball, losing most muscle tone.

“Seriously, try and feel the contraction right here”. He pressed his fingers gently against her belly again, this time with just the slightest wiggle.

“EEE HEE HEEE hee hee hee hee!” This time she swatted at his fingers with both her hands and rolled back and forth on the ball and fell to the gym mat. Those melon-like breasts jiggled like gigantic jello molds. “Please! I’m ticklish there too!”, she protested as she sat up.

“Oh, sorry, You must be extremely ticklish” he said, this time giving her left knee a strong squeeze. “WEE-HEE! HEE HEE HEE Ha ha ha”. Nora kicked her leg and fell backwards. Her high-pitched laugh had a musical quality.

Nora’s thighs were meaty and strong, and also very sensitive just above her knees. He didn’t say a word, but Jason squeezed them both for several seconds.

“NO-HO HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! STOP IT!” She sat back up. Jason was surprised at her extreme reactions. “Please, don’t do that! I’m really ticklish!”. Nora sucked in air as fast as she could. Jason stared at her breasts as they shook.

“You know what we could try? Tickle aerobics!” Jason grabbed Nora’s belly and started to squeeze. She fell backwards, bucking, kicking, flailing her amrs and screaming. He thought if this is how she moves when tickled, how would she move during sex?

LATER THAT NIGHT AT HOME

“Your personal trainer tickled you?!” Nora’s husband Don was surprised. Not particularly mad, but surprised. They’d been married 25 years, had 2 daughters and were quite happy. Don loved tickling his wife, and didn’t mind seeing her get tickled at all. Unfortunately, Don could only get away with tickling her once in a blue moon.

“Mostly accidentally, but he really got me a couple of times. I finally got him to quit when he saw I couldn’t breathe. By the way, I just don’t know about Michelle going for a date with that guy from across the street”.

“Oh, I think it’ll be fine. He seemed like a nice enough guy. I mean, helping his parents move into the house, asking permission to come over and meet her”.

“But he essentially coerced her into going out with him. That’s not very respectful!”

Nora and Don were discussing their 20-year old daughter Michelle’s upcoming date with a neighbor. He tickled Michelle into accepting a date with him.

“He was only tickling her. She still could have said no”.

“You know how ticklish she is! It’s torture for her. He tickle-tortured her into it”

Don knew how ticklish his wife was, and knew their youngest daughter was even more sensitive. Worse for her still, Michelle was even bustier than Nora.

“Well, with you as her mother, you knew she’d be ticklish!” Don leaned over and playfully poked his wife’s ribs, just below her watermelon -like breasts. He may as well have used a cattle prod, because Nora shrieked very loudly and shot off the couch.

“EEE! NO! PLEASE!” Nora’s shoulder-length blond hair contrasted with her reddening face. Her breasts heaved up-and-down, contained inside her tight yellow top. Her sudden motion untucked her shirt from her jeans.

“I’m going to get you Nora!”, he said teasingly as he got both her sides, just above her hip bones.

“EEEE! NONONO!” Nora doubled over while jerking forward and one of her legs bent and moved upward. The beautiful, busty 50-year old woman’s sides were super-sensitive. Feeling her husband’s fingers excite her tickle spots drove her crazy.

“What are you making for dinner, Nora? Aren’t you making anything for dinner?”

“NO! Not that!” She knew Don’s playful teasing meant she was about to get severely tickled.

“Oh, come on Nora! I’ll tickle you…” Don reached his hands towards his wife’s waist.

“NO DON! DON’T!” Nora jerked to defend herself. She twisted hard to her right, so hard her breasts practically knocked her off balance.

“Ha ha, I’m going to get you!” Don was amused. He slowly leaned towards Nora, wiggling his fingers. She freaked and started to run around the couch. It was quite a wobbling display, watching her wide hips swing and her overly large breasts bounce.

“NO! I’M SERIOUS! DON’T TICKLE ME!” Don shot up and grabbed towards Nora’s waist. She jerked downward, but raised a knee to protect her sensitive middle.

“What about here!” He lunged forward, reaching towards his wife’s wide hips. Nora screamed and turned around to run towards the stairs, only to feel two fingers poking her sides again. She shrieked – it felt like shots of nervous energy went through her whole body. This time, Don ran his hands up her ribs and underneath her arms.

‘EEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!” Nora’s knees got weak and she slipped to the floor beneath her husband’s tickling fingers. Don swung over Nora’s legs and wrapped his arm around her ankles. His other hand removed her shoes.

“NO! NO! NO! PLEASE!”

Then his hand removed her socks. Then Nora’s hysterical laughter started. Her body bucked wildly while she screamed. Nora’s feet were her most ticklish spot, and that’s what Don went for. Up and down her reddening soles. Nora literally could not walk on grass barefoot. She screamed and flailed for at least a minute before Don stopped. Nora was sweaty, hair disheveled, bra broken and out of breath. In short, to Don she was at her sexiest. Which led them both to the bedroom.

Yow!!

I am a big fan of your stories, and I've been waiting for a story just about Nora. Thanks.

"Joe"

Fantastic!

I've always been a fan of your work Grolsch and it's such a treat to see you write again. Will you be doing more or was this a one off?

Great stuff. :D

Great story!

I just love mother tickling. You'll have to do a more in-depth tickle session with Don tickling her, or maybe a mother-daughter session.

TT

ticklishticklr said:
I just love mother tickling. You'll have to do a more in-depth tickle session with Don tickling her, or maybe a mother-daughter session.

TT

Mother/daughter nah, I'd like one where Don's ends up letting his boss tickle his wife or he'll be fired.

Don and my husband would get along great. They're both obssessed. My hubby has been doing just those kinds of things to me for years.

Thanks for the positive reception. I'd like to keep up some "Nora" stories, but they'll come slowly as my writing time is pretty limited, and I like to keep the stories fresh.

If anybody remembers, I had a "Flora" story some years ago, and I'm still working on the sequel!

Summer, either congratulations or condolences regarding your husband!

G.

Your working on a follow up to 'Flora: Tricked and Tickled' ? Awsome! As I recall I once nominated that particular tale for a Golden Feather. :D

Yep, I'm still trying to finish it. Maybe in the next month or so.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back