• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

North Carolina Tickle Party -- June 23!!

Charmer

The NC Tickle Party is on! It's set for June 23, 8 pm - 2? am, in Greensboro, NC.

This party is being hosted at a house that has been converted into a dungeon for the local Triad, North Carolina, community. It includes several rooms of fun equipment and places to hang out and socialize, too. The theme for the evening is "Tickle Me Pink!" (Pink outfits are optional but encouraged. :) )

There will be lots of playing, socializing, party food, and a presentation by Chris M from Teathers 'N Feathers, the Black Rose tickling SIG!

If you want more details and instructions for RSVPing, please send me (Charmer) a private message.

I look forward to meeting lots of you there!
Charmer

You know what......
how this might be taken by some I dont know.............BUT
I will be in North Carolina, about 90 minutes away from there that WEEKEND.

I think I can work it out quite easily.

Ill be PMing.

Rob

I`m in!

Well,it is a drive,but it is in North Carolina,so I guess you can call it local!
And you do have to support the home team...
What the heck?Why not? After hearing about all the good times and good friends made at NEST,I think I`d like to try something like that.

I can`t wait to see how everything turns out! I hope that people come! I know that Charmer has done a lot of work on this,and it would be a shame if we don`t all support a North Carolina event with all the members we have,particularly in the Greater Greensboro Area!

I`ll see you there! :bouncybou :couch: :wavingguy

Directions and info sent!

Hi, Ft_tklr007, I just sent you more info and directions by PM. Just ask me if you need any more info, and we'll see you Saturday night! :)

Sounds great!

I look forward to meeting you all there! I'm in Salisbury so just a quick ride up the road...

Charmer, I just sent you a PM asking for info. I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Until then,
~JP

Time is running out!

Hello again, everyone! If you want to contact me about the tickling event in Greensboro this weekend, tomorrow afternoon is the deadline. I won't have email access after that because I'll be leaving for Greensboro.

Now, if I've already sent you info about contacting the dungeon manager, then you can reach her directly even after I've left town. Please do RSVP to her as soon as possible, though!

See you this weekend!
Charmer

Oh man, I wish I had seen this sooner! Hubby has to work all weekend. But otherwise GSO is only a 5 hour drive from us. Bummer! Next time, maybe :)

Thanks to everyone for a great evening!

Gauging from all the tickling going on, I'd say the tickling event was a great success! Thanks to Chris M for a fun presentation, and thanks to everyone who came out (or at least sent good energy our way). I hope we can do it all again in the future, and maybe we'll see you and your husband there, too, BrightEyes!

Charmer

What a night!

I`d like to say thank you to Charmer for putting together such an awesome event! :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: I know that this is not an undertaking for the faint of heart,and I know that you did a LOT of legwork to bring this evening to fruition.Thank you for literally bringing Chris M in and making sure that he was taken care of.For those of you who missed it,Chris M put on a wonderful demonstration,and really helped to put a lot of people at ease.

Thank you also for showing me your special talent and touch! :dogpile: :tickle: :yowzer: :couch: That was absolutely amazing! :bowing: ;)

I truly do hope that we can do it again in the future! Count me in! :xpulcy: ;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back