• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WOWE/WOWF "The return" (wrestling/tickling) F/F part 2

primetime

Verified
okay fans, here is the next part of the returning series of WOW. Thanks for all the comments about part 1 and i hope you enjoy this next part as well. After this chapter, the series will resume it's "two brand" parts. I do want to say that i can't churn the stories out as often as i used to, but i will try to write them as soon as i can, plus i still have another "Nerd" story coming up. So, be on the lookout for more stories from me. I'm back.......

Characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas (the current ones at least...) at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076 and Hollywood at www.webkitten.com (she has a link to the TMF on her site! she knows we exist!!).

Oh yeah, for those of you who never really saw "WOW", here is a sample clip from Youtube. It features Terri Gold, Riot and another character not in this series (although i may bring her in), Danger. it even has David Mclane in it as well. check it out!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BerH3taicQ

Now, you have an idea on what WOW was like. I will try to include clips (whatever i can find) for character references in my future stories, so i hope you enjoy them. Enjoy this next chapter and of course, feedback is always welcomed!!!

Sybil Starr made it to the meeting room after her match and was immediately confronted by Lana Star. Lana was in a huff and rolled her eyes at the newcomer.

"You do realize that you got lucky against my personal assistant right?" Lana asked.

"Lucky? No, i wasnt lucky. i am just better than her." Sybil shot back, not intimidated by the U.S. Champion.

"Patti has a lot on her mind. Listen rookie, i suggest you learn respect. You really dont want to get on my bad side." Lana warned.

"listen, i dont care who you are. by the way, WHO are you anyway?" Sybil laughed back.

"What? excuse me? you dont recognize me? I am Lana Star! I AM the STAR and EXECUTIVE PRODUCER of this show!! and of course i AM the United States Champion. You better learn to respect me! Besides, i know you want to be like me! You did steal my name, isnt that right Sybil STARR?" Lana shot back.

"Listen, i am not here to cause you grief and ruin that $2 dollar makeup job on your face. But, if you think that i am not 'worthy' enough to be in WOWF, then how about giving me a title shot? I'm sure you would win right?" Sybil asked.

"Of course i would win! But, you're only a rookie! You need to prove yourself before you can have a shot at my precious title! so THERE!!!" Lana shouted, then stuck her tongue out at Sybil.

Sybil laughed as she couldnt believe Lana's antics. Sybil was definitely looking forward to facing Lana one day and winning the US Championship.

"Lana, if you can stop flapping your gums, sit back down so we can continue this draft lottery." David Mclane told her.

"Did i hear something? i thought i heard some perverted penguin with hair speaking. Mclane, where did you get that suit? Cheapies 'R' us?" Lana shot back.

After some laughter finished, Mclane continued to address the room full of women. "So, recapping our draft lottery so far, we have Ice Cold, Riot and Gorgeous George going to WOWF and Sable going to WOWE..."

"BOOOOOOO!!!! WE HATE YOU!!!!!" shouted members from the Glamour Girls.

"YOU WERE BREAST FED UNTIL YOU WERE 29 YOU SICKO!!!" shouted members from the tWo shouted.

"......as i was saying, those are the events that happened so far. Now, for the next move..coming to the WOWF........huh? wait, this cant be right.." Mclane stopped as he looked at the card in front of him.

"SPEAK UP MCRAT!!!!" the crowd yelled.

"uh, just to let you women know, these choices were made randomly from a separate group that conducted a lottery. I did not know the results until just right now, just to keep things interesting for me and you. But, this one...anything can happen...." Mclane continued, wiping his forehead.

"WHAT????!!!!!" the crowd shouted.

"...going to the WOWF.........Terri Gold...." Mclane announced.

The group of women inside were stunned. Terri Gold was leaving WOWE and going to WOWF. Hollywood had a huge smile on her face and Terri Gold's face was in complete disbelief.

"Are you serious?! David, am i really going to the WOWF?" Terri asked.

"Yes Terri, unfortunately, that's how it works. I'm shocked too. I wanted you to remain in WOWE." David replied.

Terri stood there stunned. Even though she knew she had no shot at Hollywood's title, she still wanted to beat Hollywood. She never defeated Hollywood and now her chance for revenge was over. She looked over at a smiling Hollywood who was waving goodbye to her. Terri still couldnt believe it.

"wow....okay, let's try to continue. Coming to the WOWE is....BRONCO BILLIE!!" Mclane announced.

Billie's eyes lit up as she realized she was changing brands. It was bittersweet as she was going back to the WOWE and being reunited with Beckie, but she felt for Terri who was leaving. Billie hugged Terri, then hugged Beckie. The three best friends were still going to be separated.

*******************COMMERCIAL**********

MALIA HOSAKA ( www.maliahosaka.net )

vs

HAMMERIN HEATHER STEELE (WOW)

"Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, please welcome HAMMERIN HEATHER STEELE!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

The music of Hammerin Heather Steele began to play and the crowd cheered as everyone's favorite "tool time" girl appeared at the top of the ramp. Dressed in a white top, with blue cutoff shorts and brown hiking/wrestling boots, Heather made her way to the ring. She was looking forward to this match and hoped she could pull out a victory. She remembered she was Trish Stratus' first ever match and she lost. She now hoped to defeat this newcomer and perhaps move up in the rankings. She entered the ring and waved to the crowd.

Bobby: "oh look, there goes the happy munchkin!"

Coach: "Actually Bobby, there's goes the happy elf! she looks exactly like a elf from Santa's workshop with her cute little tools and all."

Lee: "I cant believe Terri Gold is leaving the WOWE. Talk about a shocker!"

Coach: "Lee!!! GET A GRIP!!! Terri is a complete LOSER!! She could never beat Hollywood, and now she got the boot. The only problem is, she will lose even more because the Glamour Girls are just as good!"

Bobby: "That's right!! Now i get the opportunity to see Terri Gold choke in the big matches! I just dont get it. Why does that loser have so much appeal? She SUCKS!!"

Johnny C: "Looks like WOWE's loss is WOWF's gain! Terri Gold is going to be a tremendous asset to the WOWF. I feel your pain Lee, she really is a great champion."

Bobby: "Hello? McMoron!!! Terri is NOT the champion. She chokes all the time and now she is coming to the WOWF. Believe me pal, she will choke there too. She really should retire..."

Johnny" Thanks for the words of encouragement for the biggest star in WOW.."

Bobby: "who, Lana?"

Johnny: "No Bobby, I am talking about Terri. By the way, we do have a match here."

Bobby: "Then stop talking about miss 'they tickled my feet into submission' and let's watch Heather Steele get eaten alive!"

"....and her opponent..making her way to the ring, please welcome... MALIA HOSAKA!!!" Lillian announced.

the music of Malia Hosaka played and the crowd turned it's attention to the top of the ramp and saw a strikingly beautiful, yet a mature woman appear on top of the stage. Dressed in a black, with blue trim wrestling body suit, with long black leather boots, Malia started to walk down the aisle. She had a look of cockiness on her face as she was anxious to make a name for herself here in WOW. She watched the show and knew what WOW was all about. After wrestling in the independent circuit for such a long time, she was thrilled about being in such a large organization now. She made it to the ring and rolled her eyes at the crowd. She looked at Heather Steele and tried to hold back the laughter. She knew she could beat Heather without any real effort, but she planned to torture her in the process.

Lee: "Malia Hosaka is one TOUGH woman!!! She has toured around the world and believe me folks, she is one sadistic woman. I'm actually worried about Heather."

Johnny C: "Yes Lee, Malia is definitely a tough woman and i really think she is going to cause a lot of trouble for the ladies in WOWF!"

Bobby: "oh man, this is going to be over quick. If Heather wins this match, i will personally kiss David Mclane on the lips..."

Coach: "we know that wont happen....nice knowing you Heather."

Pips33pips, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Heather stormed out of the corner and tried to attack Malia. She punched her a few times, then threw Malia against the ropes and executed a perfect dropkick, sending the Asian woman to the mat. Heather pumped her fist and the crowd cheered for Heather's effort.

Johnny: "Pucker up Brain....."

Bobby: "Do you really think i am worried....watch...."

Malia smiled as she saw Heather's enthusiasm. This was going to be even more fun tormenting her. Malia walked up to Heather and extended her hand. Heather looked at her hand, then looked at the crowd. Malia didnt waste time and as soon as Heather looked at the crowd, Malia kicked her in the stomach and executed a DDT manuever and Heather laid still on the mat. Malia laughed, then bounced off the ropes and dropped a leg on the back of Heather's head, smashing her face into the mat. Malia then stood over Heather's body and raised her arms in a victory pose. The crowd booed as Malia turned her fingers into a one finger salute. She then looked at the helpless body of Heather and kicked her in the ribs. Heather moaned in pain, but still laid flat on her stomach. Malia yawned, then straddled Heather's head, facing her feet. Malia then pulled up Heather's shirt, exposing her back, then began to lightly run her fingers across the sides of Heather. Heather's legs began to kick as the tickling sensation was getting stronger.

"tickle tickle tickle...." Malia teased as her fingers continued to tickle Heather's sides, then across her back.

Heather began to giggle and her body began to spasm. She tried to get up, but Malia was sitting on her neck and her shoulders. The light tracing across her skin was drivng her crazy and more laughter began to pour out. Her legs kicked wildly, then she broke out in hysterical laughter as Malia dug her fingers deep into her sides and into her ribs. Pips33pips asked her if she wanted to submit, but she refused. Heather was trapped and she knew it. All she could do was laugh.

Malia continued to enjoy tormenting Heather and concentrated even more on her tickling efforts and knew it was only a matter of time before Heather submitted. Malia gazed at Heather's kicking feet and figured it was time to end this match. Malia grabbed a kicking ankle and held onto it and began to unlace the boot. A smile formed on her face as she heard Heather's whimpers getting louder. She knew this was going to be fun. As Malia unlaced the boot, she remembered the "boot matches" she was in and how she was the "queen" of those boot matches. She removed the boots of her opponents before, but she never tickled them. Now, she was going to torment Heather's feet as she took her boots. The brown hiking/wrestling boot finally came off of Heather and Malia dropped the boot to the side. She then peeled off the sock, exposing Heather's soft tender pink barefoot.

"p-p-p-please.....dont do this to me...." Heather begged.

Malia laughed as she then held onto the ankle with one hand, then raked the fingers of her other hand up and down the soft foot and Heather exploded in laughter. Malia had fun holding onto Heather's struggling foot and tickling the stubby toes. As her fingers continued to torment the soft foot, Pips33pips asked Heather if she wanted to submit. Heather's feet were extra sensitive, ever since her feet were tormented in the stocks at a earlier pay per view and she couldnt stand to have them touched. She started to tap on the mat when Malia found the tender spot in the baby toe crevice. Pips33pips called for the bell. Malia stopped her tickling and stood up off of Heather.

Bobby: "See...i told you."

Coach: "Malia was impressive!! She made the munchkin tap out real quick! Man, she is going ot have some fun in WOWF! Especially since Terri Gold is there!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match....MALIA HOSAKA!!!!" Lillian announced.

Malia looked at a worn out Heather and laughed. This was way too easy. She then began to unlace and remove Heather's other boot and Heather began to panic. Malia managed to remove the other boot and let go of Heather.

"I will let you off easy this time you piece of crap! These boots are now MINE!!! Next time though, i will tickle both of your feet! Get out of my way you piece of trash!!" Malia barked at Heather who wasted no time getting out of the ring. Malia then raised Heather's boots high into the air like trophies then left the ring. Her boot collection was just beginning.

The crowd inside the meeting room was chatting amongst themselves and David Mclane approached both of his General Managers. He was still in shock over the Terri Gold announcement.

"How could this happen?" Mclane asked Stephanie McMahon and Debra.

"David, it was done fairly. Dont worry, Terri will still be successful in the WOWF." Debra told him.

"But i wanted her to beat Hollywood. She ws to be the one to do it." Mclane told both of them.

"Oh well. Plus, it is better that she goes. Remember, she couldnt get another title shot as long as Hollywood was the champion. She lost, so she's history!" Stephanie laughed.

"What do you have against Terri?" David asked.

"She attacked me David. She tickled my feet until i cried like a little girl. And you know, you never EVER mess with a McMahon!" Stephanie replied.

The crowd continued to chatter, then Malia Hosaka made her way back into the meeting room with Heather Steele's boots draped across her shoulder. As she settled into her seat, David Mclane faced the group again.

"Okay, for the FINAL draft pick....Going to the WOWE is.......JUNGLE GRRL!!" Mclane announced.

Jungle Grrl had a slight smile on her face. She didnt care where she wrestled, she just wanted to be a champion. She looked over at Hollywood and Chyna and gave them a warning look.

"Just bring it Jungle Bitch! You will face real opponents in the WOWE unlike those Glamour Puffs you've been facing." Hollywood shot back and rubbing her championship belt.

"Okay ladies, that does it for the draft lottery! Like i mentioned before, changes were going to be made and i delivered. Good luck to both brands. You are dismissed..." David told the group.

Hollywood walked up to Terri Gold with a huge smile. She was going to enjoy this moment. "You know Terri, it's been fun. Have fun over there in the minor leagues!! hahahahaha!!! You know, i am going to miss you....."

"Oh really...." Terri uttered back.

"i am going to miss those SWEET, tender feet of yours. I always enjoyed tickling them and listening to those sweet little girl giggles of yours...oh well, you suck. Have fun over there and maybe, just *maybe* you might become champion. Wow, i am going to miss those feet! Want me to kiss them goodbye?" Hollywood laughed.

Terri just looked at Hollywood with hatred. She knew she would never get another chance at Hollywood. Terri then turned to walk away and then was face to face with the WOWF World Champion, Trish Stratus.

"So, just because you are coming to WOWF doesnt mean you will win MY championship. You better recognize who is better than you!" Trish told her.

"We shall see Trish....we shall see..." Terri told her as she walked away.

***********COMMERCIAL************

TRACY BROOKS (TNA)

vs

VINE (GLOW - tWo)

"Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, representing the Tickling World Order, here is........VINE!!!" TK81 announced.

The music of the NWO began to play and the crowd booed as Vine made her appearance at the top of the stage. Dressed in a black shirt, with white tights, and black boots, Vine made her way to the ring. Vine was thrilled that she was still part of the tWo and still with her former GLOW tag team partner, Hollywood. She knew her match was going to be tough as she's heard of Tracy Brooks and knew that she was going to have to step it up in order to defeat her. She got into the ring and awaited her opponent.

Lee: "This is the match i wanted to see. The world renowned Tracy Brooks is here in WOWE and trust me fans, she is going to make a huge impact!"

Coach: "we will see about that! After all, the WOWE belongs to the tWo!!!"

"...and her opponent..please welcome......TRACY BROOKS!!!!" TK81 announced.

The crowd exploded into cheers as the music of Tracy Brooks played and she made her appearance at the top of the stage. Dressed in a black sports bra, with black wrestling pants and black boots, Tracy made her way to the ring. She was definitely excited about this opportunity in WOW and hoped to make a significant impact. Women's wrestling was getting bigger and she was going to be a part of it. She knew of Hollywood and hoped she would get a chance at her title. This match was the next best thing as Vine was Hollywood's close friend. She made it into the ring and she waved to the crowd.

Lee: "Listen to the response! These fans know who Tracy Brooks is!!! I cant wait to see her in the WOWE!! Watch out Hollywood!"

Coach: "Now dont get too excited Lee! Miss Brooks here has a lot to prove before she can even get close to the champ!"

Bobby: "why do these humanoids like this woman? But, she is a step up over Terri loser..."

MrMcphisto, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Vine walked up to Tracy, then thumbed her in the eye. Tracy winced in pain and Vine put her in an armbar. Tracy managed to get herself out of it and reversed the manuever and put Vine in the armbar. Vine screamed in pain, then the Tracy against the ropes and attempted a clothesline. Tracy ducked under the attempt, bounced off the ropes, then performed a flying body press and smashed Vine to the mat. 1.............2..........KICKOUT! MrMcphisto signaled that only a two count was made. Vine tried to rush Tracy, who simply fell to the mat and executed a drop toe hold. She then put Vine in an ankle lock and Vine quickly reached for the ropes. Tracy broke the hold and smiled at Vine.

Coach: "Who does she think she is? She better watch out because Vine is one hell of a competitor!"

Lee: "I think Vine is in trouble! Tracy Brooks is probably the best wrestler in WOWE!!"

Coach: "Are you drunk? Hollywood is THE best there is! Remember that Lee!!"

Vine got back to her feet and she and Tracy locked up again. Vine this time managed to thumb Tracy in the eye and Tracy once again moaned in pain. Vine then dropped to one knee and lowblowed Tracy, who then fell to the mat. MrMcphisto warned Vine, but she simply laughed at him. She then pulled Tracy up by the hair, lifted her up, then slammed her. Vine went for the cover, but only got a two count. She then rammed Tracy's head into the mat a few times and Tracy was dizzy. Vine then shouted at the crowd and pulled Tracy up off the mat. She then put Tracy in an abdominal stretch and Tracy moaned in pain as Vine applied pressure. MrMcphisto asked Tracy if she wanted to submit, but Tracy refused.

"welcome to WOWE.." Vine whispered in Tracy's ear as she began to lightly tickle Tracy's exposed armpit.

Tracy's eyes popped wide open as she felt the ticklish sensations coursing through her body. She couldnt believe Vine was tickling her. She shook her head and tried to fight the sensations, but Vine continued to tickle her and Tracy broke out in a fit of giggles.

Coach: "well lookee here!!! Looks like your new hero Lee is ticklish as a school girl. she wont last long...."

Bobby: "Hollywood is going to tickle her into a little girl, just like she did with Terri Gold. Oh man, Tracy is through even before she got started. I LOVE IT!!!"

Vine continued her tickling and she felt Tracy's legs turning into mush. She knew it was only a matter of time. Tracy kept giggling, but knew she had to do something otherwise she would submit. The tickling was something new to her in a wrestling match and she felt humiliated. She then used her leg and upper body strength to suddenly hip toss Vine off of her and the crowd went wild. Tracy felt relief from the tickling and new she better win this match quickly. Vine rushed her again, but Tracy kicked up in the gut. As Vine hunched over, Tracy picked her up, then managed to powerbomb Vine to the mat. Vine laid motionless on the mat and Tracy got to the top rope. She then jumped from the top rope and nailed Vine with a legdrop from the top rope. The crowd went wild and Tracy went for the cover. 1..........2..........3!!!!! Mr Mcphisto called for the bell and the crowd cheered even louder.

Lee: "WOW!!!! what a move!!!! Tracy Brooks was IMPRESSIVE!!!"

Coach: "Talk about dumb luck!!!"

"the winner of this bout..........TRACY BROOKS!!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

Tracy's hand was raised in victory and she looked over at Vine who was leaving the ring. Vine was vowing revenge and Tracy simply shrugged it off. Tracy now knew that she had to be prepared for tickling in the ring. She nodded her head and knew that the next time she faces Vine, Vine was going to get a taste of her own medicine.

Lee: "Well folks, that will wrap up this week's show! The draft lottery is over and there is a new WOW!!! Dont forget to check out both WOWE and WOWF!!! I want to thank our special guests Johnny C and Bobby Heenan for joining us as well as the Coach!!! This is Lee Marshall and good night!!!"

Bobby: "LONG LIVE LANA!!! LONG LIVE THE GLAMOUR GIRLS!!!"

END SHOW

okay folks, how did you like this show? now, the series will be broken up into two brands as before. I hope you like what i have in store and your feedback always inspire me to keep writing more! Oh yeah, Malia Hosaka has been a part of boot matches, where there is a best of 3 falls match. the loser of each fall has to lose a boot. There is no tickling involved, but i thought the idea was cool. Stay tuned for more WOW!!!!!!

Is it time to change that name to "Hammered" Heather Steele? The poor girl just loses and loses and loses ... and they keep taking her boots as trophies to "boot" (bad pun - sorry). Fine work, Prime ... can I say more more more!!!

When time permits will try to come up with an idea as to how the REAL Queen of the Ring should finally make her grand WOWE entrance - as you may or may not know, she has a fierce feud with Hollywood!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back