• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Football Fantasy Tickling (some adult content)

usp45

TMF Novice
The following story has been inspired by my wife Kelley's many true tickling experiences that I have passed along to you in the True Stories section of this forum.
If you have read any of them you would know that my very understanding and accomodating wife will frequently tell me about her tickling experiences as part as foreplay and she knows how it greatly excites me to hear about her ex-boyfriends tickling her to death.
She seems to in turn get exited about me getting jealous and turned on at the same time and really knows what to say to get me off.
After years of hearing the same stories, she had asked if I was getting bored by them and of course I told her I would never get bored and would hear them every night if I could but she suggested we create new stories, ones that would also turn her on as well since she isn't into tickling like the rest of us here are.
What a great idea I told her and over the past several years we have come up with some great ticklish situations for Kelley to be in, one of them being a story of her being tickled all afternoon by several of the neighbor guys during and after a friendly game of football in which she is the only woman there.
Also over the years, I found that Kelley gets extremely turned on by me telling her the stories and how that starts is by me giving her two or three scenarios and she picks one she thinks would be the most fun. They have ranged from her being tickle tortured by two men who break into her office to get information off of her companies computer, a tickling maniac on the loose, one from before we met of two boyfriends who didn't know about each other tying her down and tickling her, to when she was a secretary for a company that had all guys working there who had enough of her teasing attitude, and many more.
The one that follows seems to be one of her favorites as she has chosen it several times for me to tell her but she has also told me this story in her way and her rendition as she has told me is what follows in her words.
Unbeknownst to her, I did record it for future entertainment as well as for the purpose of accurate details for this story.
The night before last was Kelley's turn to do the talking and she started out as usual by making the story sound like it really happened instead of making it up as she goes.
"Honey, I have to tell you something that happened to me last Saturday but I'm not telling you unless you promise not to get mad" Kelley said.
I of course told her I wouldn't get mad and to tell me what happened and she continued "well, you remember when you got called into work for a couple of hours? Well the guys on the block came over to see if we wanted to play football but I told them you got called in and wouldn't be back for hours so they asked me to play and I thought o.k. and you probably wouldn't mind so I told them I'd be over in a few minutes after I change clothes."
I asked Kelley what she changed into and she said her faded ripped jeans and her oversized gray sweatshirt and tennis shoes.
Kelley said she expected their wives and girlfriends would be there but they weren't but the guys promised they wouldn't hurt her.
I should tell you that Kelley who is in her early forties looks fabulous and is very athletic and a tough competitor at everything she plays and hates to loose.
Kelley said "they were all having a beer and offered me one after we palyed for a while, oh and did I tell you, there were seven guys, four of us on each team."
"After we took a little beer break we started playing again and I started getting a little tipsy and I guess I got a little flirty since the other girls weren't around " Kelley said " and things started to get a little wild whwn one time when they tackled me I wouldn't let go of the ball. They told me come Kelley, let go of the ball and I said tyr to take it from me and when one of them did, I rolled onto my stomach and started laughing because he couldn't get it from me."
By now I'm ready for some action because I know what's comming next and Kelley said " one of the guys said, I know how to make her let go,...tickle her... she'll let go then... and then this guy who I'd never seen before starts digging his fingers into my sides and of course I can't help from laughing and to get him to stop I let go of the ball."
"I thought that the tickling was just a one time thing but I noticed the guys whispering to each other and they were looking right at me and they had these evil smiles on their faces and I could tell they were up to something." Kelley went on and said " I got handed the ball on the very next play and all four guys tackled me and I knew they up to something like tickling me so I let go of the ball right away and one of them said something like, oh, now your not going to hang onto the ball this time? And I said NO, I don't want you tickling me again, I can't stand to be tickled...it drives me crazy."
She said he told her "well Kelley, you've been kinda driving us a lttle crazy today and I think we'll pay you back, hold her down guys and let's see how ticklish Kelley is!"
I'm going a lttle crazy my self and told Kelley I didn't think I was going to make it through her story and she just laughed and kept on stroking me with her soft hands and she continued...."all of a sudden two of the guys pinned my wrists over my head and one laid on my legs while the last one stradled my waist and he didn't waste any time tickling my ribs," "He went up and down my ribs slowly, wiggling his fingers between my ribs and I started pleading with him to stop in between laughing my head off, but he tickled me for another minute or two and stopped."
I was hoping the story didn't end here and I said "what happened next?"
" I'll tell you what happened next, some kid about twenty years old, the one who was on my legs started untying my shoe laces and I started freaking out...you know how ticklish my feet are, so I started twisting my ankles back and forth to try too keep them on but he pulled them both off and he said outloud, hey guy, look what I've got here, what do you think we should do now?" Kelley said she yelled out " ok you guys, anything but my feet, please don't tickle my feet!" she said that in a sexy pleading voice that turns me on like you wouldn't believe and she continued " this jerk started tickling both of my feet through those thin white socks I've got and the way it tickled they might as well have been bare. Honey, he was making me go insane the way he was tickling my feet, I wish you were there to make him stop but I know you probably would of encouraged him knowing you." I told her I would have instruced him to take off your socks and she said she was getting to that and to be patient.
"Kelley said "before they drove me out of my mind from tickling me I started screaming loud so maybe someone would come out hand help me but that was a mistake because they got the idea to carry me into the house and that way they could tickle me more without anyone hearing me scream."
This is were it gets better. Kelley said once they carried her into the living room, they pinned her down again and one of the guys pulled off her socks. "These monsters used my socks to tie my hands behind my back and my ankles together and then they stood up and looked at me like they just captured some prize." One of them aske "ok, whose next and one guy said he was and rolled me onto my stomach and sat on my but and started tickling my stomach and sides, I tried to roll over but he was way to strong and he went to work on my ribs for about five minutes before turning me over to some else."
"They were nice about it by giving me about a five minute break in between the ticklings but the next one may have been the worst...I was laying on my stomack trying to catch my breath when I heard one of them come back into the room saying, look what I've got, and he held up a big fluffy red feather and now I was in a panick and like a dumy I started begging them not to use that feather on me but I think that only encouraged them." Kelley said.
"He sat on the backs of my legs and bent them so my feet were up to his chest and he started waving that damn feather all over the bottoms of my bare feet and I just started giggling and begging him to stop but he continued to slide it in between my toes and by know I was laughing so hard nothing was coming out and I thought I was going to start crying."
" I think he realized this and laid off and they all agreed that I had enough and every body left exept the guy who lived there and he told them he would untie me and let me go...but he didn't... he acted like he was but he told me he didn't get a chance to tickle her and he turned me over on my back again and asked if I was having fun and I told him yeah, I have to admit, a bunch of guys tickling me all over was fun and all of a sudden he slid his hand under my sweatshirt and gave me the rib tickling of my life. Know matter how much I begged him to stop he just continued to tickle and tickle but know I felt his thumbs graze over my nipples through my bra while his fingers tickled my sides."
I asked her if it turned her on and she said "what do you think? Being tickled half to death especially the way that guy tickled my barefeet with that feather and know he's touching my nipples, sorry honey, but I had no choice in the matter."
Kelley said he "accidently" unsnapped the front of her bra while tickling her sides and now was squeezing her nipple with one hand while tickling her side with the other and that he alternated nipples and sides for about fifteen minutes until he realized his wife would be home soon and he stopped.
She said "after untying me, he appologized and I told him that maybe I should tell you and he said, I'll just tell him he can tickle my wife like that to get even." I thought great idea, and Kelley said "don't even think about it!"
and then we made love, I barely made it through her story and I am looking forward to her next one.
She said I have to tell her the next one but she has a new one cooked up in her mind were she enlists the help of a work associate and some of his friends to make me a tickling video of her being again tickled without mercy and she said if this last one made me jealous the next one will be worse.
She likes the parts where she is tickled erotically also along with foot tickling and sides which is confusing to me since she claims she not into tickling, anyway, hope you enjoyed it.

football

OUTSTANDING,Keep up the good work, love everyone of your stories,good job. Mike

Great story man. I was waiting to hear this one and it did not disappoint. Like I have said before, your wife is just like my ex, almost word for word, and these stories fiction and non-fiction, are the best on here. Keep them coming my friend. Thank you and Kelley so much for sharing with all of us. You know, 4th of July is coming soon. Could mean a big barbeque, with lots of guys, and a potential gang tickling.lol Just a thought.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back