• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Big Wet One! monster/F

Chad Pet

TMF Poster
Warm water and tentacles... what a way to spend Saturday night!

Wow - I knew it was going to be a good day!

You never cease to amaze me.

Seriously. You just did it again.

And again.

I love her wonderful expression, as with all of your pics.

Thanks for creating this little gem :)

B

PS - you just did it again, lol.

Sweet, glad to see u still here Chad, keep up the great work.

Great material!
When Chad Pet announced that new female material from him wouldn't be seen I feared.
I thought a number of reasons but none seemed logic -"The man is a master" - I said to myself - "It's like Tool retiring from releasing albums due to an abundance of "excellent metal/prog acts"
It's a fine line between sarcasm and irony
Read it clearly - Your female stuff is over the top
Thanks for returning
A sincere fan
Darth Godflesh

Darth Godflesh said:
When Chad Pet announced that new female material from him wouldn't be seen...

Que?

I think you may have me confused with someone else. Everything but incest, rape, pedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality, disembowelment, scat and white rap (but I repeat myself) is on the table.

Splish Splash!

Wow! Two ... count 'em , two! ... */F tickling-pics by Chad Pet within a week! ... friggin' COOL!

This is one sweet pic , Chad Pet ... very nice! Thanks for posting!

No, don't get me wrong
I read that you now preferred /m material, like your recent posts show, but your /f stuff kicks butt!
Thanks for the reply
Looking forward for a pixie/fairy piece

Darth Godflesh said:
No, don't get me wrong
I read that you now preferred /m material, like your recent posts show, but your /f stuff kicks butt!

Hmm... not entirely correct, so I don't how valid your source is. However, I shall go on record now: I generated mostly */M material back'naday because the imbalance was so much greater and the prejudice more caustic then. Not only was it my favorite subject as a mostly submissive (80/20) male, but it was also mud in the eye of those I saw as shallow and closed-minded people.

Now, however, I'm 55% sub and 45% dom and */M media is a lot more populous, so I'm inclined to allow the muse to take me in what direction it chooses.

Chad Pet said:
Hmm... not entirely correct, so I don't how valid your source is. However, I shall go on record now: I generated mostly */M material back'naday because the imbalance was so much greater and the prejudice more caustic then. Not only was it my favorite subject as a mostly submissive (80/20) male, but it was also mud in the eye of those I saw as shallow and closed-minded people.

Now, however, I'm 55% sub and 45% dom and */M media is a lot more populous, so I'm inclined to allow the muse to take me in what direction it chooses.

My muse usually chooses to take me North East, lol.

Sorry - struck me funny, had to do it. Hee hee.

I really do love your work, regardless of which gender is getting tickled :)

I don't know what percentage that makes me for my sub/dom ratio, but apparently I'm somewhere kinda in the middle :p

B

This is just too adorable to describe! I am SO glad you are creating new works of art these days. M/F, F/M...whatever...your style is so accesible and unique that the emotion of the piece bleeds through the colors themselves.

I can't wait to see your future pieces. Keep up the great work, and on behalf of the tickling art community...welcome back, Big Time! :triangle:

(Oh, and by the way...great signature. Ever notice that most Rush fans are creative or artistic in some way? Ciao!)

Dave2112 said:
Ever notice that most Rush fans are creative or artistic in some way?

The ones who make themselves known.

I have to say that of all the music I own, Rush is the best to have on the stereo when I'm illustrating.

Hey guys this thread is soooo old. Why do you bring it back for nothing?

Ooops! I didn't notice the date!
Well, I guess it's not for nothing. I've never seen it before :)

Exactly, it's new to some!!

Thank you for bumping :bump: this just in time for the approach of summer!! :D

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back