• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BIG NEWS!!! Fleischer Studios "Popeye" 'Toons To FINALLY Be Released Onto DVD!!!

Soda Bobinski

Verified
BIG NEWS!!! Fleischer Studios "Popeye" 'Toons To FINALLY Be Released Onto DVD!!!

That's right folks! You read that right! FINALLY , FINALLY , FINALLY we're going to get the real Popeye on DVD! REJOICE!!!

Popeye the Sailor : 1933 - 1938 , Vol. 1 will be released on July 31 , 2007 by Warner Home Video in a four-disc collection! It will have the first sixty ... 60! ... Fleischer Studios' produced animated shorts in all their black-&-white glory! Also included are the Technicolor shorts : Popeye the Sailor Meets Sinbad the Sailor & Popeye the Sailor Meets Ali Baba's Forty Thieves! Bonus materials are also supposed to include audio commentaries , behind-the-'toons featurettes , & bonus shorts!

As we all well know , several of these 'toons contain tickling-scenes ... two of them LEGENDARY!!! We are finally going to get Shiver Me Timbers & Bridge Ahoy collected onto DVD to be watched over again & again! ... & who knows? Maybe some of those audio commentaries and/or featurettes will give a little insight on those amazing scenes where Olive Oyl was featured as a victim of dear , sweet TICKLE-TORTUE!!!

If I sound excited , it's 'cause I am! I've been waiting for a collection like this for what seems like forever! Not only because of the classic tickle-scenes I mentioned , but because I am a genuine fan of Popeye! All we Popeye-fans have had , so far , are the extremely inferior Famous Studios 'toons to 'get by' on. Like I said before ... now we are going to have the REAL Popeye collected in a superior format!

So start saving your money , all you TMF Popeye-fans ... this four-disc set comes w/a price tag of $64.98. Though , you can reserve a copy now on Amazon.com for $45.49.

The films of Popeye and Olive

My friend Tklman, I really love the films of Popeye and Olive, specially the films where Olive is tied up and tortured. I will buy the Collection!

And we're doing it in a thread that is over a year old...:woot:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back