• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Angel Eyes (M/F) Foot

ktickler

TMF Master
Hi there:

Saw "Angel Eyes" yesterday. It is a movie with Jennifer López. Midway through the movie she and her love interest are in a pond taking a swim in their underwear. They are kissing and playing and she says,

"Kiss me where I have never been kissed before."

He goes under the water while she says,

"Hmmm"

with an expression on her face that made you think something was going on down there. (Meanwhile I was thinking "Go for the foot. Go for the foot.").

To our luck, he goes for the foot. (My heroe!) The left foot to be precise, and he starts kissing the sole of it near the ball area and then up to her toes.

She starts laughing and pulls away indicating that it tickled too much for her to keep holding it.

The movie is a romantic comedy with several funny parts. Chick flick all over, if you ask me. However, it is not a waste of money.

Enjoy,

Knight Tickler

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I heard it's nothing like the ads or trailer suggest. It seemed like it was going to be a thriller, not a romantic comedy.

Great movies still to come out this summer, I'm excited!

UT

Kissing feet under water sounds like a good move, but you have to make sure you don't drown!:cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back