• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ultimate Lynda Carter Experience (Part 4)

The Ultimate Lynda Carter Experience (part 4)

The Ultimate Lynda Carter Experience
By SlaverTickler
Staring Lynda Carter

M/F, None Consent, Bondage, Forced Orgasam, Teasing Mild F/MViolence

Part 4: Ivan's Last Effort

Cold water splashed against Lynda's bound body, and she awoke with a shocked look on her face. For the brief moment she had been unconscious she had thought the real world had been a dream. The actress and activist had been at home in Washington DC with her husband and 2 children, that were just about to sit down to a Sunday dinner of roast beef when the chill of the water brought her back. Looking around she realised she was no longer laying on the rack like before. Now she was vertical, but still restrained. The cool sensation on her entire body alerted her to the fact that she was now completely naked, exposed and utterly helpless. Turning her head from side to side, Ms. Carter discovered she was on the X shaped device she'd seen when she first woke up here. Even her fingers were locked in bizarre looking thimble like devices to keep her hand spread open. Right in front of her was Ivan, the bastard who had abducted her outside the Metro Convention Center, where she had given an empowering and passionate speech to a group of men and women. Shortly thereafter this man had taken her prisoner, knocked her unconscious, and brought her to this heinous place.

Ivan moved closer to the soaking TV star. The 70's Icon looked into her captors eyes and saw none of the reluctance that had been there before. When she first awoke here there was a certain amount of remorse she felt coming from the former KGB agent, as though he didn't really want to do this to her. Then, after she spat in his face, he seemed to shift gears and no longer showed any remorse or compassion towards her. When she was bound to the padded rack she thought he was going to kill her with his heinous method of interrogation. All she could think about was escape until he started squeezing her knees, then she couldn't think at all. Now she was helpless before her foe, like Sampson, or even her old character Wonder Woman with out her magic belt.

This has gone on long enough." hissed the man as he stood nose to nose with his prey. "You will say it, or next I will put you into the suspension harness and you will never leave here... EVER!"

"Fuck you garlic eater!" said Lynda, not sure where she'd picked up that expression from. "You are beneath contempt. How many rubles did it cost you to buy your wife anyway?"

Ivan brought up his hand and almost struck Lynda, who didn't flinch an eyelash. Fortunately he remember his father's teachings of the stronger protecting the weak. This woman was certainly not weak, but she was not big enough for him to be hitting. A man he could hit, but never a woman. That was the one thing he kept true to his entire life. It was frustrating in many ways, but he had to honour his this one belief. It was all his father had ever asked him to do.... just keep that one tradition. Now it was time to finish this once and for all. Lynda would be broken.... she would say "A woman's place is in the home". But to teach her a lesson he would keep her for a few more days, maybe a week, just to drive home the point.

Stepping back from the bound beauty, Ivan took in an eyeful of her amazing body. It was hard to believe she was nearing 60. Ms. Carter's physique was still tone and her breasts were still full and northern. Nothing seemed to sag or appeared wrinkled. The woman glared at him. Her face red with rage as she was ogled, and she was helpless to do anything about it. The fiend smiled and returned to his cupboard of toys, pulling a few things from it....one of which was a small feather with a long stem. When he returned to her Lynda had no clue as to what body part he would attack, and was quite surprised when he dragged the stem of the feather across the palm of her right hand. Even more surprising was the effect it would have on her.

"Hey... what... how..." squealed Lynda as her palm was stroked. "Hehe, get of me, hahaha, stop that, giggle, cut it out..." she said as she laughed softly.

Ivan said nothing, but smiled as his prisoner fidgeted in her restraints. He liked Lynda's body very much, especially how her breasts jiggled slightly as she squirmed in her bonds. The soft giggling was much more apealing then her hysterical laughter, and the man soon found himself greatly aroused by it. Ms. Carter's pathetic pleading was always fun to listen to, even at the beginning. Reaching over with his other hand, Ivan began to gently stroke Lynda's other palm with his skilled finger tips...softly stroking it with a circular motion, causing her to giggle uncontrollably and jerk from side by side trying to pull her fingers from the clamps that held them.

It was so frustrating and so ridiculous. It was just a gentle scratching of her palm, how could it cause such a mind numbing sensation. Just like the backs of her legs, Lynda had never suspected that her hands could have been ticklish....who would? It was begining to dawn on the actress that he was, or must have been, some sort of interrogation expert. That of course meant he knew many ways to torture and was probably an expert on this one. Why else would he have chosen it? Now with both palms being tickled, she giggled like a school girl and found herself unable to do anything to stop it.

"Hehehehe, hahahaha... please Ivan, y-you don't want to do this... hahahahaha, hehehehe!" pleaded Lynda. "S-stop it now, snort, and I'll forget all about it hahahahaha, hehehehehe, give me my clothes... hahahaha hehehehe, hahahaha... and let me go."

Ivan didn't care about what Lynda was saying. His eyes were entranced by the brunette's beautiful C cup breasts as they jiggled with every movement. The mature beauty noticed this and fought hard to try and keep still, not wanting to give him anymore thrills then he had already been getting. The man upped the ante by sliding his feather down her forearm to her biceps. This didn't tickle so much, but Lynda played up as if it did. Using the clear minded moment, she looked at her left hand to see if there was a flaw in her restraints and found one. One of the wing nuts on her restraints were just in reach of her thumb.... the one digit that had not been restrained on that hand. If she could turn that bolt somehow she would free her entire hand. With this realization came the sudden and uncontrollable laughter again as fingers stroked the helpless hallows of her underarms.

Ivan had become totally infatuated with his prisoners breasts. They were beautiful and bounced with incredible vigor as she struggled against his tickling fingers. It was doubtful that if Lynda screamed out the words he wanted to hear that he would have noticed. Squirming and pleading, Lynda tried to work her left thumb against the tightly turned wing nut. She focused all her frustration and helplessness into it, and it finally started to budge. But her efforts were put on hold when she felt the man's hands dig into her ribs. Lynda squealed like never before as this was the most ticklish part on her entire body. The woman thrashed wildly, and wasn't able to focus at all on the task of unturning the bolt that restrained her.

"HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, OH NOT, STOP IT, NOT THERE, PLEASE IVAN STOP IT, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHE, STOP IT, DON'T, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHAHA, NO MORE TICKLING PLEASE!" screamed Lynda, more sincerely than ever before. "OH GOD, OH PLEASE STOP IT, HAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHE, NO MORE, NO MORE I CAN'T, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, STOP IT!"

"Oh I don't think so Miss Carter. I am having so much fun," replied Ivan, his eyes never leaving the sight of her bouncing bosoms. "I think I may keep you here a few more days, maybe a week. You are so beautiful, and so ticklish."

Lynda screamed and thrashed much to the delight of her captor for a good 20 minutes. The actress peed twice and passed out again, only to have ice cold water thrown on her and the torture start anew. Ivan's fingers explored the entire length of his victims ribs, and stroked her flat belly with abandon. Then he got the idea to slip his finger in her belly button and things seemed to change. Much to Ivan's suprise, this appeared to be an erogenous area on his prisoners body and she began to coo and moan with unwanted ecstasy. As the man teased her navel, he pulled out a small vibrator and began to slide it against Lynda's labia, which were swollen and quite wet.

"Please, don't make me cum again," sighed Lynda with a shuddered breath. "I'm so tired, I can't handle it anymore."

Ivan chuckled and began to kiss at his prisoners belly and slipped his tongue into her navel. Lynda groaned and whined, and her clit grew hard from the effect of the man's skilled touch. His free hand reached up and began to caress her large breasts, and his fingers teased her nipples. A sickening feeling built in Lynda's belly and she thought she would throw up, but she still couldn't stop moaning....as if she was enjoying what was happening. It was more humiliating then the tickling had been; having her body's most sensual and erogenous area used against her, and being on the verge of orgasm. Then suddenly her hand dropped, and the metal plate it had been bound to hit Ivan in the head. Lynda was free, her captor was out cold, and payback would be a bitch.

To be concluded...

Last edited:
Just so you know...

The conclution to this will be up soon. I hope you have enjoyed 5 parter so far, and will enjoy the conclution. I feel I am sending Ms. Carter out with a bang :)

Soon to be finnished...

The conclution will be up soon as it's edited. I will then finish off the Smallville tale "Flipped Out", and move on to a F/* serried called Wealth, Power, and Beauty.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back