• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quit Smoking Organization Part 1

BButtonLuver

TMF Master
Alright this is my first story, be kind but do give me constructive critiscism. I have broken it up into parts since it just kept going and going. I still haven't finished it yet either, my deviant mind just keeps coming up with more and more stuff. I took this from a Stephen King Movie called Cats Eye...Its one of those movies with multiple parts to it so this is the 1st story in the movie.

Characters:
Main-Mr. Jos Ware
Wife-Mrs. Lori Ware
Daughters-Erica and Nikki Ware
Mob Boss-Mr. Lugo
Doms-Ms. York & Ms. Zang coming in parts 2 and on

It started out a typical Friday morning Mr. Jos Ware was getting ready for work. He could hear his beautiful wife Lori talking with his two twin daughters Nikki and Erica, both Sophomores in College. He gave his wife a kiss goodbye headed out the door, started up his car and drove to work.
This Friday though he was to go with his friend Jason to the Quit Smoking Organization after work to help him stop the addiction. Leaving his car at work, his friend Jason drove and dropped him off in front of the building where the organization was located. Jos leaving the car said thanks, turning around to enter the building; Jason showing a worrying look on his face as he drove off.
Opening the door and walking up to the receptionist; “Hi I’m Mr. Ware here for my 3 O’clock appointment”. Yes Mr. Ware, please fill out this questionnaire and Mr. Lugo will be with you in just a few moments. Sitting, he began to fill it out, just as a weary man walked into the reception area, hair a mess talking to himself. Jos wondering what was wrong with this person finishing up the questionnaire, just as Mr. Lugo entered and invited him back to his office.
“Mr. Ware welcome to the Quit Smoking Organization, your friend Jason has told us about your problem and we are here to help”. “Well thank you Mr. Lugo, hopefully you are able to help me out so I can quit this nasty habit.” “Let me tell you something about us Jos, may I call you Jos”? “We stem from a long history of founders and advocates to help people quit this nasty habit.” “Our methods are a little unorthodox, but effective to say the least….You have a wife and two daughters right”? “Well yes, but I don’t see what they have to do about me being here and wanting to quit smoking or how you know about them.”
“Oh Mr. Ware we know everything about you, that’s our business our family.” Just as Mr. Lugo spoke those words, Jos got a weird feeling in his gut and wanted out running to the door, but it was locked. Turning around Jos saw Mr. Lugo holding a document in his hand with a huge smile on his face. “Seems like I will have to show you something, to lets say make your decision a little easier to join us”.
Just as Mr. Lugo said that the wall just behind Jos opened to another room behind see through glass where he saw a nice looking woman restrained to some sort of a metal spreader table. She was terribly shaken and Jos could see tears flowing down her cheeks. She was also wearing just her bra and panties. “See Mr. Ware, her husband is a client like yourself and he was caught smoking just yesterday and now his wife must pay for his short comings”.
Mr. Lugo then produced a control panel with multiple buttons covering its face. He then pressed one button and Mr. Ware watched as some mechanical arms descended from the ceiling and positioned themselves at her feet, armpits, inner thighs, and belly. Mr. Ware turned looking at Mr. Lugo with a look of worry and astonishment on his face, just as Mr. Lugo give him a head nod to make Jos turn around. He stared hard at the hands and noticed they looked like stiff feathers or artist’s brushes. They sprung to life spinning and slowly descended touching her feet first.
The scream and laughter that Mr. Ware heard could not be described, the poor woman was thrusting herself and bucking like a mad woman as those tickly feathers moved along her arches, over her heals and across her toes. Her head now was thrashing back and fourth, screaming and begging for it to stop….unfortunately the other arms come to life and made contact with her skin. The poor woman’s eyes shooting open and are as large as saucers, feeling all these sensations at once she can do nothing but fall into silent laughter.
“Stop it you’re killing her Mr. Lugo”. “No I’m not Mr. Ware, she is just experiencing more sensation at once than her body ever has”. The feet mechanical arms stop and retract into the ceiling, the others humming away, just as the twirling feathers make contact with her bellybuttons rim and slowly move round and round getting closer and closer to her deep navel. Sweat pouring off her body, squirming and laughing like a mad woman…begging and pleading for all the torture to stop, offering anything for it to stop. The twirling feathers descend into her deep lovely bellybutton making contact with the bottom nubbin. Pushing her body up, screaming, thrashing, laughing. The others stroking her bare armpits slowly up and down. Finally, Mr. Lugo stops the treatment, watching the woman slump, her chest heaving up and down sweat and tears all over her face and gorgeous body.
“See Mr. Ware, this was her husband’s first offense so that’s why the treatment didn’t continue pass 5 minutes. Of course with his second and so on offense her torture will get much worse and I mean much Mr. Ware”. “Now go home to your wife and kids and stop smoking and just remember Mr. Ware we will be watching you”. Jos couldn’t believe what he just witnessed, a woman being tickle tortured because her husband was weak and tried to smoke again. That night he hugged and kissed his wife telling her how much he loved her, doing the same to his two daughters.

Interesting story concept

Great story so far, but may I make a couple of helpful comments.
Break up the story after four to five senrences it's to bunched up and really difficult to read sorry.

Also when the characters are speaking give them their own space inbetween speakers.

All and All its pretty good.
Tickleslave07

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back