• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quit Smoking Part 2

BButtonLuver

TMF Master
Days have passed by and it was now Monday, Mr. Ware was going crazy because he hadn’t smoked since early Friday afternoon. He knew though he was being watched and couldn’t risk putting his wife or daughters into the hands of those sick men. He was sweating, fidgety, and looking for anything to get him through today.
Driving home he was stuck in traffic and opened up his glove compartment, a cigarette falling out onto the floor. His heart began to pound hard in his chest, looking around he just had to smoke this cigarette. Grabbed his lighter and light it up taking a few puffs trying to hide himself and the smoke, until a horn was honked he looked up and saw two people in a car next to him smiling. They took off waving; Jos threw the cigarette and took off towards home.
Slamming on the brakes in his driveway, the side door was wide open. “Lori, Lori, where are you”? Just then the phone rang. “Hello", "Ah Mr. Ware I think you should make your way down to our office”. “My God if you touch my wife….No no Mr. Ware not your wife your two daughters were home”. “See you soon”? He dropped the phone and couldn’t believe what he just heard, running out of the house he was to the "Quit Smoking" office in no time.
“Please, Mr. Lugo not my daughters please no”. "Mr. Ware apparently you didn’t listen to me when I said you will be watched at all times”. They walked to another room where he saw his two beautiful daughters restrained in the same way as the other woman was, they were visibly shaking and looking around wondering what was going on. A door opens and in walks two gorgeous women with brief cases; sitting them and opening them up they begin to lay down their assorted instruments across the table.
Jos could hear his daughters pleading with the women, but they did nothing but continue to be diligent. Jos knew how incredibly ticklish both his daughters are, and knew all the pleading and begging in the world wouldn’t save them.
Blind folds were slipped over the girls eyes, the two women walked down along their forms dragging their nails over their bodies producing some giggles and screeches.
One of the women spoke, “I am Ms. York and this is Ms. Zang we were hired to teach both of you a lesson so just lay back and enjoy it”. They both took up positions around Nikki who was breathing really hard and already sweating, 20 nails at once went to work on poor Nikki’s body. Ms. Zang began scratching and sweeping her nails down and across her pits, while Ms. York attacked her defenseless belly digging in and dragging them all over. Nikki threw her head back and screamed bloody murder, began thrashing immediately, bucking, squirming like mad.
Zang wiggling her nails down to her protruding ribs and digging in making her laugh and scream even louder, while York was wiggling her finger inside her bellybutton and running her other fingers along her sensitive panty line. Nikki’s body was thrashing all over, her hair a mess now, sweat all over as Ms. York, attacked her soft and warm inner thighs dragging those nails up and down and wiggling them. While Zang was nibbling and licking her right pit and attacking her poor sides, hips and belly.
Erica could do nothing but lie there and listen to her sister being tickled beyond her limits knowing she was next. “Please Mr. Lugo you are killing my daughter you ass”. At that last statement Jos made a lunge for Mr. Lugo, but Lugo produced a gun and told him to sit down and enjoy the show.
Poor Nikki was in tickle hell, thrashing, bucking, screaming, begging, and pleading, sadly no mercy came until she slipped into unconsciousness. “No please, God no, don’t tickle me now, you did enough to my sister I can’t take the tickling”. “Hush my dear Erica, you will enjoy it”. “Won’t she, Ms. Zang”? “Oh yes Ms. York, she definitely will enjoy it”. They both had evil grins on their faces and decided to tease this one beyond her limits. Popping the top Zang let some drops of baby oil fall onto Erica’s belly making her flich, spreading it around, filling up her bellybutton with to the top as she gently plays with her baby oil filled bellybutton.
Erica squirming and giggling, head moving side to side while she continued to rub the baby oil all over her body. Ms. York giving Mr. Lugo a wink, letting him knowing what they were about to do to her and he knew Mr. Ware couldn’t see this.
The wall began closing, “hey what’s going on here”? “My other daughter is still down there, what are sickos up too”? “Nothing I assure you Mr. Ware the ladies are cleaning them up and will be released right now, just remember this was your first offense so we will be watching even more now. As the wall closed the two women looked at the squirming, oiled body of Erica, how lovely and sexy she looked.
They got their stiff feathers and slowly began teasing Erica dragging them up and down her exposed armpits. Instantly her mouth shot open with an ear-piercing screech, she was pulling and struggling to get loose but it was no use. Her body was going to be their play ground for a while. Ms. Zang stayed at her pits wiggling her fingers into her right pit while dragging the feather across the other. Ms. York was using feathers on her poor soft soles….god how it tickled. The instant those feathers touched both her soles she bucked really hard and was thrashing, wiggling and laughing like they both had never heard or seen. Zang was nibbling and whispering in her ear, using the feather to tease her cleavage, stroking and caressing the soft skin.
Erica couldn’t believe what these women were doing to her, her mind was turning into mush and the baby oil they used on her belly was suddenly starting to tingle and produce a warming sensation. York was now nibbling and sucking on her toes using the feather to stroke in-between those cute toes. Erica was moaning, giggling, laughing, and struggling to get away. York gave Zang a wink, she unclasped Erica’s bra in the front, letting her luscious breasts fall free, instantly Zang noticed how hard her nipples were. “No please, what are you doing”? “Not that, please no, that’s j..just cruel”. Zang dabbed some of that warming oil onto both nipples, and watched as Erica’s body reacted to the sensation. Her pelvis was thrusting and moving which caught the attention of both women immediately.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back