• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quit Smoking Part 3

BButtonLuver

TMF Master
Nikki began to stire a bit, looking over Ms. York noticed this and got an evil idea in her mind. She would leave Erica to Zang and have Nikki all to herself. “What, where am I”? Kneeling down to her ear, “Hi there Nikki I’m Ms. York and we are torturing both you and your sister”. “Oh God no, let use go now”. “Sorry can’t do that cutie, but listen”. Nikki could hear her sister moaning and giggling trying to plead with her captors. “See she is all busy right now and so will you be in just a few minutes”. York stood and turned to see Zang had totally stripped Erica naked and was using a very fine artists brush to apply some of that warming baby oil on her protruding clit. She stood there and watched Erica go absolutely crazy not just from the stroking of her clit but also when that tingling warming sensation kicks in, she just had to see it.
Erica’s hips were thrusting hard now, she was moaning, and grinding herself into the table. Zang began to lightly stroke her oiled belly and hips, instantly she screeched and was laughing with some giggles mixed in. Zang looked down and noticed a wet spot was forming in-between her legs, so she grabbed an electric toothbrush off the table turning it on letting the bristles and the buzz stroke Erica’s inn thighs.
Ms. York had to hold her hands to her ears cause it produced such a high-pitched scream. She slowly moved it around and round letting her inner thighs feel the spinning bristles and then pressed it against her wet and utterly sensitive clit. Poor Erica didn’t know what hit her…she bucked so hard almost ripping herself off the table, but the straps held. “Oh God n…no wait I’m a…about to c…cum”. Just as she said it Erica erupted into a gut wrenching orgasm, her body going as stiff as a board watching her juices shoot straight out onto the table. Then falling limp, totally exhausted.
Putting down the toothbrush Zang goes to work caressing and stroking Erica’s now very sensitive body. Attacking every where watching her scream with pure laughter, soles and toes were stroked and nibbled on while kneading her knees than up to her hips, belly, ribs, and armpits. She was thrusting, thrashing and bucking so wildly Zang knew she had to slow down or this girl was going to hurt herself. Finally poor Erica passed out after Zang had began wiggling her finger inside her bellybutton while stroking that senstive panty line area.
Ms. York turned her attention to Nikki who had listened to everything that had just transpired between some woman and her sister. A door opened and in walked Mr. Lugo. “Ladies we have to let them go, you have tortured them way passed the time limit for a first offense”. “Damn, alright Sir we will release these cuties, alright Zang release her”. They were released, left to shower and dress for a trip home where their father and mother were just sitting down to eat dinner. The car dropped them off in front of the house. “Nikki, what do we um tell mom and dad”? “Nothing Erica, how the hell can we tell them what just happened to us”?
Mr. Ware, was sitting there knowing that his daughters were just viciously tickle tortured today because he had a weak moment and tried a cigarette. He heard the door open and in walked his two daughters, instantly jumping up from the dinner table and hugging them close. His wife Lori watching on and wondering what was going on here. Later that night the two girls were talking in their room about what happened today and asking why it happened. Nikki was staring at Erica, “So um Erica what um did they do to you”? Instantly Erica turned bright red, “I don’t want to talk about it ok Nikki”. They both just got into bed and tried to sleep and forget about what they experienced today.
Jos just laid there in his bed with his wife Lori sound asleep in his arms, thinking and remembering about what had transpired earlier that day to his two daughters. What had he done and what had his so called friend Jason gotten him involved in. The next morning it was all quiet, as he got ready for work and his wife still in bed and no daughters to be heard of. At the office Jos couldn’t work, all he could do was sit there and think about his daughters. Jason walked up and Jos grabbed him taking him outside. “What the hell did you get me into with that damn organization”? “T…They took my daughters and, um tortured them Jason”. “Oh no Jos I am so sorry, they um did the same thing to my wife”. “Then why would you tell them about me”? “They told me if I didn’t start recruiting people, they would take her again and take her treatment up to level two”. “I couldn’t let that happen to her again Jos, you have to believe me I had no other choice”.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back