• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question to my fellow writers concerning sex in stories

boxleitnerb

TMF Expert
Why is it always considered a punishment, if women are forced to have an orgasm? Mostly, the embarrasment is not even described, thus making the procedure rather a reward than punishment.

To withhold an orgasm for a period of time is a much more effective punishment, dont you think? Just something that caught my attention after reading it for the 1765348th time.

No Dessert Without Some Spinach First...

It couldn't be said that mine are the most erotic of tickle stories, but I have indulged--That IS the right word, methinks!--in the occasional tickle-to-orgasm of my characters. I don't think I've ever portrayed said climax as punishment--far from it! I believe that, in every case, the cum, so to speak, was devoutly desired after extended excitement from tickling. <br> In the first Hannah Davis story, "Sabbatickle," Hannah struggles to forestall the sexual excitement building within her thanks to her talented ticklers, but NOT because she wouldn't enjoy the experience of "forced" climax. No, she's afraid that her enjoyment, caught on her tormentors' camcorder, would end her academic career. She knows all too well how all too susceptible she is--on a conscious AND sub-conscious level--to being tickled to orgasm. <p>
If one wants to engage in perhaps excessive analysis of tickle fiction, one might say that, for some writers, the genre is an exercise in the literary rape of their characters. Only the tool of sexual force isn't a prick, if you will, but a feather. Given that assumption that the tickling in such stories is akin to, ah, non consensual sex, it would follow then that an orgasm induced by such uninvited stimulation would be regarded as undesirable by the ticklee, and as punishment by the tickler.<br>
I'm not convinced by that crude analysis, but I admit it may have some basis. Even vanilla tickle fiction-- playing with such elements as bondage, tickle "spots," and using tickling as a tool of persuasion or submission, admits to an erotic component of tickling. Even in such "innocent" tales, the purpose of tickling seems to be a loss of control by the victim--as expressed by helpless laughter. I suppose that the punishment element in more blatantly erotic tickle fiction is then demonstrated by tickling so prolonged that the victim loses control of his/her bladder and, ultimately, his/her libido. <p>I don't know how plausible it truly is to actually tickle someone to sexual climax. (I myself have usually been too distracted during sexual congress to particularly pinpoint what precisely sent me over the edge. Give me a break. I can't be pseudo-intellectual like this all the time!) But, I could see how, in a story at the very least, inducing urination could mortify an unwilling ticklee. By that measure, a tickle-induced sexual climax might even be terrifying. And. believing that, I could see how a tickler could imagine that tickling is punishment, and tickling to orgasm the worst punishment of all.
<p>
As for me, I don't like treating tickling--in fiction or "real" life--that way. I'm too fond of my characters--even the supposed villains--to have their tickling, however torturous, be anything but ultimately a pleasurable experience. And when they enjoy it, they REALLY enjoy it! ;)
<p>P.S. I haven't forgotten my AVENGERS tickling pastiche ("A Grave, Ticklish Matter"), wherein numerous characters are tickled to death. THEY certainly didn't enjoy it. But, then, the AVENGERS function in a particularly ritualized fictional world, and I tried to be faithful to it. There ain't never gonna be a Hannah Davis or Miranda Fortune snuff tickle story as long as there's breath in my body.... And when they or Stephanie or Simon or any of my characters get tickled to ecstasy, you can be sure they're having a ball!

Just to say...

TeeHeeLawrence --

You rule.

Sorry. Just had to say it.

It depends on the person...

boxleitnerb said:
Why is it always considered a punishment, if women are forced to have an orgasm? Mostly, the embarrasment is not even described, thus making the procedure rather a reward than punishment.

To withhold an orgasm for a period of time is a much more effective punishment, dont you think? Just something that caught my attention after reading it for the 1765348th time.

In some of my stories orgasam deniel is hell, for others being forced to cum is humiliating. It depends on who I'm writing on and how they found themselfs in the position of lee. For example in "Wet Dreams and Hard Laughter" our beloved Steph is traped in a dream where every time she is about to climax she winds up in a different enviroment, then in "The Ultimate Lynda Carter Experience" actress/activest Lynda Carter is abducted and tickle tortured, and forced to climx several times. Being forced to cum by a strainger, against your will could be considered a pretty humiliating experience.

Generally speaking I would probably be more likely to use forced orgasams on female lees, and orgasam deniel on male's. I think this is because of my belief that under any condition a guy wants to drop his load, and with women there tends to be a more emotional conection with sex/love making. I know there are exception, when sex is an extention of emotion for a guy, and sometimes a girl just want a hard fuck (don't bs me I know it's true), and so I could understand if people write it the other way from time to time.

In the end it's a matter of what the author wants to do, and how they feel the charactor should react.

It Ain't Easy Being Mean...

Slaver, your stories have cunningly and compellingly delineated tickling-to-orgasm-inducement/denial, so your take on the matter is certainly legitimate. As for whether guys approach orgasm under any circumstances more perfunctorily than women, I'll defer to folks with wider sexual experience than myself. I do think it IS true that men have been conditioned to link the success of a sexual encounter with orgasm, whereas women have been encouraged to simply appreciate the intimacy itself. Or maybe it is simply a matter of the different physical equipment involved and the placement of same. <p> On the matter of "punishing" characters in tickle stories with orgasm inducement or denial, I must again confess to being a sentimentalist. I'm not denying that such "punishment" can make for stimulating reading, but I myself don't have the heart to put my characters through it. Nope, ultimately, whether wielding a plume in fiction or in "real" life, I see tickling as "fun," and the sexual stimulation and events that result from it to be whipped cream on the sundae, so to speak.<p>
And, Munch, far from being a ruler, I, like you, am a humble tiller of the creative soil in this little tickle fiction garden we upkeep. I'm in it for the rhubarb... ;) <br> (But, please, rest assured that I'm easily and shamelessly seduced by flattery.) <p> Tell you what I'll do. I'll more diligently endeavor to finish the latest Hannah Davis escapade if you promise to treat us to another other worldly tickle fest in your exquisite VOYAGE OUT series soon, eh?

I'm not dure what delineated is, but if it's good then you damn bet you I have.

TeeHeeLawrence said:
On the matter of "punishing" characters in tickle stories with orgasm inducement or denial, I must again confess to being a sentimentalist. I'm not denying that such "punishment" can make for stimulating reading, but I myself don't have the heart to put my characters through it. Nope, ultimately, whether wielding a plume in fiction or in "real" life, I see tickling as "fun," and the sexual stimulation and events that result from it to be whipped cream on the sundae, so to speak.<p>

Well I would never do any of the stuff I do in my storried in real lif, unless of course I was roll playing with a someone who was also into it. I hope you have enjoyed any of my fiction, I also have 3 stories in the true story section (and they are in my Archiev as well) feel free to look around.

Forced or Non Forced orgasms........ohhh Gawwdddd.....lol

Oh Gosh Gang,

You made me wet reading your straigh-forward comments on forced and non concentual orgasms etc....

As a woman who, as those of you who know me, I LOVE the forced orgasm and it feeds my submissive sexual side, PLEASE keep tickling and orgasming and "raping" the helpless ticklish women as its food for my soul.

I have a some new stories I wrote or co-wrote with some male helpers on the Net, which I will upload soon.
My PC crashed and burned and I am now only getting back to joining the electronic community I love so much.
Hugs and Kisses,
Susie

Tee Hee, if they ever write a scholarly piece on our little obsession, I'll be very disappointed if you're not a contributer.

Let me just say that an orgasm you are forced to feel against your will is probably one of the most humiliating experiences ever.

Forced O

This is a great question by the way.

For me, I think sexual "complications" and intense tickling tortures seem to go hand and hand. Tickling stimulates the body and mind into a sometimes sexual frenzy, and that's with or without the lee's permission. Forced orgasms in my opinion only work as a torture if there's more than one forced upon the captive.

For a man, being forced to cum over and over again might sound like a dream cum true at first, but after the third time, it might become a little painful and torturous . Same idea for a woman.

She's bound just over the bed by several dozen leather pulley cords and ropes that keep her suspended. A blindfold covers the upper half of her face, but she isn't gagged.

She doesn't want to be here in the worst way and is struggling with passion for freedom.

"Let me out of here!!!" She screams.

I'm near the soles of her feet...

"I'm afraid I need you to help me explain myself dear." I explain, softly wiggling her toes and squeezing them in their cushy centers.

"Fuck you! Just tell them! You don't need me!!" She offers.

So, I get her nice and horny against her will by dripping some honey on the balls of her feet, the toes, and her heels and then proceed to lick and suck every drop off.

She screaming her head off!! Struggling like a puppet in her suspension, but against her body's will, she's becoming aroused. She can't help it.

That's when I move my little device into place just below her clit. It's a vibrator attached to a rotating machine that will bring it up and down her moistening mound of sex.

When I start to describe how I'm planning to make love to her feet, she is forced to let an orgasm go!

"OoHHH.. OOHHHHHAHAHAOHOHOHHHOO OOHHHHHHH!!!!"

Exhausted...

She's much more sensative now...

And at one time, the pleasureable vibrating sensations are now mind numbing torture!!

"Turn it off... please... ohhh god turn it off!!" She begs.

----

This, and many situations like this, are why forced orgasm stories are extremely sizzling hot to me.

Get my drift? :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back