• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LA in July. Twice.

dvnc

Salutations!

There's actually TWO events in LA in July. Both are at Passive Arts, both with a munch preceding them. Both have local TMF members prompting the events.

July 14 -Milagros will be joining us

July 28 at Lisha will be joining us

Mail to [email protected] if interested. You're heartily encouraged to speak to the locals in LA if you wish to know more!

I am in for both!!!! Looking forward to seeing you again, Mils and meeting you, Lisha.

Y'all a bunch of bastards and I hate you. :jester:
Just kidding, gonna try and make it to one of them!
XOXO

bellystrokes said:
I am in for both!!!! Looking forward to seeing you again, Mils and meeting you, Lisha.

I am looking forward to meeting you too, bellystrokes! Actually, I am rather excited ... it should be a great night :)

L. xx

It should be--the LA folks are very cool and I have heard from a few others who haven't been around in the past year who are jumping back into the scene, so we should have a fun crowd.

It will be good to see you again, Lisha. Looking forward to that event!

The Reminder Post

Hi all,

Just reminding folks about the LA events. Any more interested in this should mail [email protected] to get the details.

DVNC

reminding me of dates please....

Trying to see if this will work.. I leave for San Fran July 31st.. My anniversary is the 16th so trying to see if I can wor :bowing: k this out

what up

dang dvnc you beat me to the punch i was going to post another thing on the gatherings coming up in july. anyhow i am sure it will be fun as always. what can i say its always a good time. well take it easy. see you all there.

Hope you make it too!!!! It will a first in a long time for you, huh.

its gonna be a blast

well seems like i havent been to a tickle gathering in a few months. oh yeah i havent. anyhow there are two. cant wait to see everyone again. the last event at PA was cool. i am sure this one should be too. watch out ticklees the soles of your feet will be at my mercy. take care.

fomerly macktickler.
marcos
groups.myspace.com/laoctickle

tkl-pen will be in LA the first week of August - any idea how he could get to tickle a young Asian or Latina lady for an hour or two?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back