• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ultimate Lynda Carter Experience (Part 5/Final)

The Ultimate Lynda Carter Experience
By SlaverTickler
Edited by: MIMI
Staring Lynda Carter

F/M, Bondage, Teasing, Orgasam Deniel, Genitle Tickling

Part 5: The Last Laugh

As soon as Lynda had freed herself from the metal X-frame she'd been restrained to she mad a dash for the door of the horrible room. Revenge had been the furthest thing from her mind. All she wanted to do was get away from her captor who layed uncontious on the dungeon floor. Upon getting to the exit, she discovered it was locked, and not with a key lock, but a combination. Wiping the sweat and tears from her face, she turned to see her tomentor starting to get up from the bump on the head he had taken when she untwisted the wing nut, and brought the metal plate done on his head. Looking aroun, the exhausted and naked, woman found a bottle of chloraform sitting on a shelf in the cubburt with his humilation gadgets in it. Picking up the bottle, and a rag, she doused it and jumped on the large man's back. To groggy to put up to much of a fight, he past out quickly, and the actress had to move quickly to avoid him falling back onto her.

No she had him uncontious, and she knew she wouldn't get out of the room with out the combination to the lock keeping the door closed. Looking around the mature beauty tried to figuer out what her next move should be. She couldn't get him on the wrack, or the X-frame, he was simply to big to lift. Judging by the size of the man's legs, she had her douts about him fitting into the stocks as well. Then Lynda remembered the chains that hung from the cieling, and decided they were the key to her getting out of this dungeon. Looking around she found the controle for the hoist and lowered the chains. Then piece by piece she stripped her captore to his socks and boxers (she considered wrapping herself in his shirt, but decided she could use her nudity to her advantage), and bound him in the leather straps that were on the ends of the chains. The actresss was sure to bind the straps with the buckle on the upper side, and adding a virtical bar, to insure he wouldn't beable to untie himself she wraped a role of athletic tape around each hand. Ivan wasn't going anywhere.

"Uhg, umm, I don't... what happened... hey, you, how did you..." grunted Ivan as he regained his sences, "Let me donw right now, or it will be very bad for you when I get free."

"No Ivan, I think it is very bad for you right now." explained the naked woman, now that she was in controle, "You see, you couldn't break me, and you never could have, but I need you to tell me the combination for the lock on the door, so do yourself a favore and give it to me, or face the consaquences youtself."

"Never, I will get free in minuets, and you will wish you had... huh, wait, what are you... oh no." said the man as his captor moved towards him with a feather.

"Whats the matter Ivan?" asked Lynda as she waved a stiff looking feather in his face, "You were pretty keen on the idea of tickle torture when you had me all tied up, I guess it's not so great when things are the other way around is it?" she continued, "Lets see if you can take it, as well as you can give it out."

The actress slowly slide the feather along the outer curve of her prisoners face, the man closed his eyes and grunted with discomfort as the soft eges teased his cheacks. Ms. Carters face light up as she saw his lips break into a smile, and she was overjoyed when a giggle penitraited his lips. Takining the quile of the feather the woman scratched gently at the man's ear, causing him to figget and shiver. The mature beauty giggle with delight, it was going to be so much fun turning the tables on her abductor, she hoped he didn't give in to soon.

Leaning forward, Lynda pressed her breast agains her prisoners chest, and blew gently into the ear she wasn't tickling. Ivan turned his head quickly, and attempted to bite her. Pulling back, the actress fround and shook her head at his action. With malice she stuck the tip of her feather up his nose and relished in stoking the inner edge of his nasel passage. Ivan sneazed as the fibers tickled his nose, again and again, all the time his tormentor telling him that biting was against the rules, in fact she told him that any atempt to harm her was against the rules and would result in nose tickling for an undisclosed period of time.

"Lay there and take it Ivan." Lynda ordered in a stern tone, "Your going to suffer like I did, humiliated and degraited, only for you it will be worse won't it, because it will be at the hands of a woman, isn't that true little Ivan hmmmm?"

"Err, ack, stop it." semanded Ivan as the feather was brought down to his ears again, "Don't do that, I will tell you nothing, I will escape and you will wish that you had never... hehehe, hahaha... stop it!"

Lynda chuckled, she had never been very fond of being tickled, but was certainly learning the plus side of being on the giving end. Ivan was a big man, with a round belly and big feet. It was her intention to work over every inch of his frame, unless he co-operaited with her, and even then who knew. By now she had already missed her flight to California so she might as well get something out of it. Only time would tell if she decided to be nice and just leave, or to be a bitch and give him the torturing of a life time. Either way it was going to be a tough time for Ivan, and she had now sympathy for him what so ever. If only Loni Anderson could be here, she had alway been fond of tickling, at least she'd liked it when Burt Renolds had been her husband, she would have liked to have gotten in on this action.

The Arizona native soon grew tired of the feather, and put it aside for a more hands on method. Ivan's eyes lit up at the sight of Lynda's well manacured nails wiggling before him, with bad intentions. Soon the long nails gently wraked down his chest and belly, causing his giggling to become laughter, and for that laughter to grow louder with every stroke of her fingers. Ms. Carter came to learn of a power she never knew existed, who could have thought that something as simple as tickling could be so thrilling, at least for the one performing it. Empowed was perhaps to strong of a word, but it came close to how she felt. Hearing Ivan squeal as her hands kneaded at his plump mid-section was not only entoxicating, it was almoust arousing, and judging by the bulge in his boxer Lynda could tell she wasn't the only one who felt this way. Licking her lips a deviouse plan began to take shape, if forced orgasam had been his method of choice against her, then deniel would be the weapon she would use against him. That would have to wait, for now his torso was her playground, and what a playground it was.

"Hahahaha, hehehehe... stop it, please stop... hehehehe, hahahaha, hehehehe... I am sorry for what I did, please stop it!" pleaded Ivan, "Please stop this torture... hahahaha, hehehehe, hahahahaha, no more... PLEASE!"

"Oh no Ivan, it won't stop until you tell me the combination, then I'll leave you here." replied Lynda, digging in on his ribs, "Then you can explaine to your wife why you're all tied up."

The actress laughed almost as hard as her prisoner, she was reveling in his torment now. Never before in her life had Lynda thought she could enjoy someones suffering, but this man had brought her to that point. The beautiful mother of 2 pressed her soft lips against the man's plump belly, and blew as hard as she could. The vibration of her lips on his sencitive flesh caused him to howl with tortured laughter, and his pleads for mercy brought a dampness to his torturor's loins. Ms. Carter was red hot, and ready to pop at this point, but she knew she couldn't endulge her self with him, this lust would be reserved for a later time.

Pressing herself against him, Lynda slowly slid herself across his upper body, her soft breast mashed against his portly torso. When she reached his chest she stoped and began to roll her tongue over his nipples, causing him to groan and giggle all at one. The actress's lips and tongue worked over this area of his body with a skill she never knew she had. Infact this entire event had brought out hard core sexual sadisim that Lynda would never have thought possible. All she could think of was what could she do to torment and tease the helpless mountain of flesh at her disposal. Was her husband going to be in for a suprise when she got home, if she could ever get the ex-KGB agent to cough up the combination to the lock.

"Hello Ivan, are you having fun?" she asked, her lips almost close enough to kiss, "It seems you are, you must love being tickled huh Ivan?" she repeated, her fingers slipping into his under arms, "I'll bet you just love it."

Ivan's laughter seemed to build in slow motion, and his tormentors bright blue eyes sparkled with evil delight. A few hours ago, when a woman in a dark skirt suit walked out of the Metro Convention Center, never would have considered anything the least bit sadistic to be enjoyable. Now she stood naked over the man who had tormented her, and she could think of nothing more fulfilling then acting out her repressed dark side now. The smile grew bigger and bigger, as Ivan's laughs grew louder and louder. He jerked and pulled, but his eyes could not break away from Lynda's, he was mezmerised by her. The actress' tongue licked along the length of his nose, and she kissed him on the fore head.

"Ah poor baby just can't take the tickles huh?" she teased, "Well that to bad, because baby can't get free, and I won't stop until I have what I want, so just tell me the combonbation."

"NO!" exclaimed Ivan, "I will... hehehehe, hahahaha... get free... hahahaha, hehehehe.... and you will suffer like before only worse!"

Lynda laughed at her former tormentors threat, and began to work her fingers over his torso again. The chains holding him rattled as he thrashed in mid air. His pleas for mercy, and screams for help were like music to her ears. Soon the actress's fingers were scrabbling all over his plumb round belly, and kneeading at his hips. Tears began to roll down Ivan's cheeks, he had never had anyone tickle him like this before, he was so used to being the one doing the tickling he had know idea how brutal it could be. The former agent was learning a valuble lesson about hell and the woman scorned.

After spending good long period at here prisoners hips, Ms. Carter left him and walked over to the cabinet. Pulling down a bottle of baby oil, she returned to he victim, who was breathing heavy and sighing softly. Lynda turned the bottle and squesed out a generiss amount of it's contents on to Ivan's right thiegh, then began to massage it into his large firm legs. The woman's gentle touch seemed to south her prisoners muscles that were tired after struggling against his bounds. Then Lynda began to savagly wrake her long nails over his inner thieghs, causing him to squeal like a pig.

"Oh whats the matter Ivan, are you legs a little sencitive too?" asked Lynda, "Oh well more fun for me."

Ivan couldn't respond as he felt on hand the cap of his knee, while the other sroked the underside of it. Lynda was having far more fun then she should have been, and was starting to consider making one of these torture chaimbers for herself. Getting Robert into a device like this would be great fun, she thought as she woked her way down his calve, and being at his mercy from time to time would be a treat as well. The actress could feel herself becoming aroused at the thoughts of her husband being in Ivan's place. Teasing and tickling him would be grand, and she could use Ivan here for practice. Suddenly Lynda was snapped back to reality with the sound of Ivan's screams.

"AH-HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE... PLEASE STOP!" he exclaimed as Lynda's nails wroked both feet at once, "I-I CAN'T STAN IT... HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE... NOT THE FEET PLEASE!"

"Tell me the combination Ivan, or I will move on to the one thing no man can stand." claimed Lynda.

"What is that?" asked Ivan

"Refuse me again and you will find out!" exclaimed Lynda digging in under his toes, "Now tell me what I want to know!"

"NEVER... HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHAH..." screamed Ivan, before going into a fit of silent laughter.

Lynda showed her prisoner no remorse, as he had shown her none before. She walked up beteween his legs and squeaed both knees at the same time. Ivan's back arched ans his body thrashed silently. The actress watched with amousement as his lerection bounced around. Men, she thought, even when they are totaly enraged with us, they still can't keep it under controle. Then again she had gotten pretty wet under his touch as well, but that was different, wasn't it?

"STOP... snort... STOP IT PLEASE!" screamed Ivan when his wind had returned.

"Hmmm, I think I know exactly what you need." said Lynda, as she pulled down Ivan's boxers, "Yep, I was right, a girls know when a man need it." she added as she squirted some baby oil onto her hand, "You just relax and let Lynda take care of everything."

Ivan wached with both distrust and dibeliefe as he felt Lynda's hand wrap around his fat member. Slowly she began to stroke his hard dick, gently caressing it with her soft fingers. The actress seemed quite skilled at the task she had chosen. For perriods she would rub him slowly, then quickly, then slow again. At one point she took her thumb and massage the head of his penis, until he was about to cum, then stopped. Ivan tilted his head against gravity, and saw the glimmer in his tormentors eyes and the bright smile on her angelic face. Leaninng forward Lynda slowly licked the shaft of her prisoners cock with the tip of her tongue, and then flicked her tongue against the under side of it. The woman repeated this act until she could hear her prisoners breathing become heavy, and felt his tool throbing with pation in her hand.

"I like your cock Ivan, it's so big and fat." said Lynda in a lustful tone, "Could I suck it for you Ivan?" she asked, "Would you like me to take you into my mouth and make you cum?"

"Yes, please, I need to cume, please do it." pleaded Ivan.

Lynda smiled and leaned forward, her lips mere inches away from Ivan's throbing penis. Hovering over his weapon she licked her lips, and gently stroked his tool. Raising her eye's she could see the look of disbeleaf and desire in man's face. His eye were wide with desire, and she couldn't controle herself anylonger. To Ivan's dismay she broke into laughter, as she pulled back from his dick. Ms. Carter kept one hand softly stroking her prisoners cock, while she wiped the tears from her eye's from laughing so hard.

"As if!" exclaimed Lynda, "You really though I was going to give you a blow job, after how you've spent hours humiliating me, puh-leeeeeeeeeas!" she added, as her hand started to gently stroke his ball, "Tell me the combination now!"

"HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE... STOP IT... HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE... NOT THERE PLEASE!" screamed Ivan, brining the smile back to Lynda's face, "PLEASE i CAN NOT STAND IT THERE... HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, THAT IS DIRTY POOL!"

"Tell me the combination Ivan." ordered Lynda.

"NO, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, NEVER!" he replied.

"Tell me now!" she exclaimed "Other wise I will just keep tickling your balls, I told you I knew the one place no man could ressist."

"HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHE... I WILL NEVER TELL YOU, NEVER... HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE..."

"Very well Ivan, I supose I will have to play hard ball with you." she said knealing out of view, "Just remember I gave you a chance." remineded Lynda as engulfed his scrotum with her mouth and began to hum.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA... NO FAIR, STOP IT... HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, I WON'T, I WILL TELL YOU NOTHING... HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE... NEVER... HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHA... STOP IT, STOP IT NOW... HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHE... OK, OK I'LL TELL YOU JUST STOP IT PLEASE!" screamed Ivan eventualy spilling the numbers.

Lynda rushed over to the door, spitting the taist of Ivan out of her mouth. Quickly she turned the dial left, right, and then left again. Lynda felt releaf over come her as the lock popped open and she was able to pull the heavy wooden door open. Looking out she could see she was in some sort of shed, in the back of what apeard to be a cottage. Not far from where she stood was the station wagon Ivan had used to bring her here. Wrapping herself in Ivan's large shit, she fished through his pants for the keys to his car. Then she looked back had the man hanging helpless from chains. With a smile Lynda closed the door, and slid the lock through the ring, after all she wouldn't want anyone disturbing her and Ivan while they spent the next couple of days together.

THE END

Last edited:
I'd like to thank MIMI...

I would like to thank MIMI for helping me out by editing my work for this story. I means alot MIMI, considering this will be the last one featuring Lynda Carter. Hope all of you enjoy it.

rajee said:
Cool story. :dogpile:

LOL, Rajee your comenting on the story both here and in my Archieve is almost enough to make me forget the Sens lost tonight. Your a "One of a kind" type of friend.

Thanks Bro.
ST

No Prob.

Here some good news: Yankees lost, Boston is losing and there is a 90% chance
Jays will win tomorrow.
:smilestar

Fun story, thanks for writing it!

One minor typo that leapt out at me:

"Wraping herself in Ivan's large shit" I really (really) hope that should read, "Wrapping herself in Ivan's large shirt."

tickledgirl said:
Fun story, thanks for writing it!

One minor typo that leapt out at me:

"Wraping herself in Ivan's large shit" I really (really) hope that should read, "Wrapping herself in Ivan's large shirt."

Oops, yeah it's sort of hard to Wrape yourself lol.

Good story; kept me in from beginning to end. Nice work! :wavingguy

kis123 said:
Good story; kept me in from beginning to end. Nice work! :wavingguy

Actually this is the finnish. If you want to read the entire thing (unless you've been reading it one post at a time) you can find it in the ol' Archieve.

Thanks for Posting Kis, glad you enjoyed it.

Last edited:
I always enjoy seeing a previously-unknown sadistic streak emerge in a character one would have never suspected to have one. It's almost like watching the miracle of birth but without all the gore... :devil2: LOL

Interesting premises, ST--you have a lot of potential in this arena!

Mistress Aura :justlips:

Lol

Mistress Aura said:
I always enjoy seeing a previously-unknown sadistic streak emerge in a character one would have never suspected to have one. It's almost like watching the miracle of birth but without all the gore... :devil2: LOL

Interesting premises, ST--you have a lot of potential in this arena!

Mistress Aura :justlips:

I didn't get an Archiev for nothing. :) you should check out the story from the begining, if you haven't already. Then you can get the entire story and see how and why she got so sadistic.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back