• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Simple Life Episode:Paris Hilton admits she hates to be tickled

Kmars

TMF Regular
The Simple Life episode where Paris Hilton tells a camp counselor who has a crush on her that she hates to be tickled comes on tonight at 10:30pm EST on the E! Channel.

dissappointed

I was a bit upset when I saw this episode yesterday 6/3/07. It was a good chance for some tickling but once again nothing happened.. Paris and Nicole both hate tickling makes you wonder if they have tickle tortured each other before ;)

-Al

DarkChidori7 said:
I was a bit upset when I saw this episode yesterday 6/3/07. It was a good chance for some tickling but once again nothing happened.. Paris and Nicole both hate tickling makes you wonder if they have tickle tortured each other before ;)

-Al

Well considering people say they hate each other it is a possibility.

SlaverTickler said:
Well considering people say they hate each other it is a possibility.

Lol, yes, because in the real world everyone has tickle fights with people they completely hate... someones been watching too many tickling videos, lol. :D

I hope the other women in jail with her pin her down and tickle torture her mercilessly

oh my god, i gotta see this.

It's the TONE of voice I want to hear, and also....I want to hear Nicky say it also.....I mean, maybe Nicky THINKS she likes being tickled. Picture it...their both out, hanging with some boys, a guy starts tickling Paris, and Paris hams it up, and Nicky interperts that as liking it. Or maybe Paris is lying, haha, it's probably more of a love/hate thing, lots of girls have that.......;)

I'm sure this'll be on You Tube, right?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back