• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Country And Western Tickling; A Fanfic by Mastertank1

Mastertank1

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Country and Western Tickling; A Fanfic

By Mastertank1

Lee Ann Rimes was hosting Nashville Star again in the third season. Given the nature of the C&W audience, the winners had been a generation older than the winners on American Idol. Lee Ann had always liked older men as lovers. She had also admitted in interviews that she was very ticklish, especially on her feet, and that she loved to be tickled. (see the ticklish celebrities threads on TMF).

That was why Big Mike was on the show. He wasn’t a starving hopeful awaiting discovery like the other contestants. He had never attempted to make a career out of singing. But he knew he would win. He knew that his singing did something to all those who heard it; it made them feel the emotions he thought the lyrics expressed, deeply and strongly.

Every round, he had finished first in the voting. His a cappella rendition of the old country-folk classic ‘500 miles’ had made millions of viewers weep with loneliness., and won the first round with the largest percentage of the vote ever.

Other songs, some done a cappella and some with instrumental accompaniment, had won all the other rounds. A rocking, rollicking version of ‘The Wreck On The Horseshoe Curve’ had won him the final round with 80% of the vote.

That had been easy. Mike’s real effort had gone into working on the gorgeous 25 year old hostess of the show, Lee Ann Rimes. She was a stunning 5’7” blue eyed and flaxen haired lovely with a voice like warm honey, a sweet and beautiful face, wonderful legs, exquisitely shapely feet and a naturally statuesque body.

Mike had been hopeful of success, because on a talk show Lee Ann had once described the kind of man she fantasized about, and the description she gave could have been a description of Mike. Big Mike was 42 years old. He stood 6’1” and was somewhat overweight, but clearly solid and strong.

His immense shoulders took a size 66 jacket. His deep chest measured 54” expanded. His limbs were in proportion.

Mike’s very dark brown hair, eyebrows, beard and moustache were now about one fourth gray. The beard was full, but neatly trimmed to a short length. The moustache flowed down into the beard. The hair was also full, swept straight back all around. His chestnut brown eyes were capable of looking gentle and warm, or hard as rock and dangerous.

He had been assiduously pursuing her throughout this season’s run of the show. They had been on several dates, but had not gotten any more physical than some necking and petting. They had spoken of their mutual fetish for tickling, he as a ‘ler, she as a ‘lee.

She had told him that she never let a man tickle her for more than a few seconds unless she had already decided to become his lover, because of how intensely it turned her on. She had admitted that she was on the verge of making that decision about Big Mike, but hadn’t yet.

He knew how attentively she listened when he sang, and that his unusual vocal power to convey feelings affected her even more than it did most people. Tonight was the season finale. The contest was over, he had won. Tonight Lee Ann and all the finalists would perform one last time on the show, just to showcase their abilities.

As the winner, he would get to do two songs. He had told Lee Ann that his songs would be directed to her. She had replied that her final song, which they left to her choice, would be directed to him.

Mike’s first song that night was the Johnny Cash love song, ‘Flesh and Blood”.
On each repetition of the refrain, he turned to gaze directly at Lee Ann where she stood beside the judges stand and sang;

“Mother Nature’s quite a lady, but you’re the one I need;
flesh and blood needs flesh and blood, and you’re the one I need!”

The studio audience knew he was singing to her, and clearly approved. The sound of his voice, the naked longing it conveyed, was heating the blood in her veins.

When Mike did his second and final song that evening, the director was hip to what was going on. She chose camera angles that made it clear to the viewing audience as well that Mike was speaking directly to Lee Ann as he rendered the George Jones standard ‘Four Walls’. On the final chorus, he very obviously turned to face her, rather than facing the audience in the studio or the cameras, as he sang;

“I need four walls around me to hold my life,
to keep me from goin’ astray,
and a honky tonk angel to hold me tight
to keep me from driftin’ away.
Won’t you please be my honky tonk angel, and hold me tight,
And keep from driftin’ away-ay-ay!”

In their minds, every woman who heard him, in the studio or on a TV, was thinking; “Yes! Yes! I will be your honky tonk angel! Yes!”

Lee Ann was silently mouthing those words, hoping he would see. He did.
As Big Mike came off stage, to the most thunderous standing ovation ever on that show, Lee Ann grabbed him and whispered; “Stand here by the judges, in my usual spot. I’m about to sing to you!”

Then she went out to perform the song that would close the season of the show Nashville Star. When she got to the mike and had quiet, she told the audience; “I picked this song to sing. I knew Mike’s last song was going to end with a direct question to me. This last song is my answer.”

She launched into a powerful, clearly heartfelt rendition of a song originally recorded by Laura Brannigan, and made an even bigger hit by Celine Dion, but in a Country arrangement. The song was ‘The Power Of Love’. When she got to the refrain for the first time, everyone watching could tell she really meant the words;

“ ‘cause I am your la-dy, and you are my ma-a-an!
Whenever you reach fo-or me, I’ll do all that I can!
We’re headed for some thing,
some place I’ve never been, and yes I am frightened
but I’m ready to learn, about the power of love!”

Big Mike had really fallen in love with this sweet girl. As each repetition of that highly emotional refrain was delivered with still greater feeling and power, quiet tears of happiness began to trickle down from the older man’s eyes, disappearing into his beard.

The director made sure that image went out on the airwaves, and the viewers loved it. The Arbitron instant ratings went through the roof, but Mike and Lee Ann didn’t care. As soon as the final curtain call was done, they ran through the backstage area, not to their dressing rooms but to the limousine from the private executive security agency, GGI (Guides and Guards International) that Mike owned.

As soon as the door closed, the driver peeled out. The rabid fans and greedy paparazzi, thinking they had time while the performers changed clothes and removed makeup, were fooled and avoided.

The limo took them to a GGI safe house on the outskirts of Nashville. They drove up the side alley right into the huge back yard. There, they found a GGI Osprey vertol (vertical takeoff and landing) aircraft, the rotors already spun up to just below takeoff speed.

They piled in. Members of Lee Ann’s entourage and some of Mike’s employees had packed bags for them, and those had been stowed on board while the show was still in progress. The aircraft shot upward, then hovered while the wings and engines rotated into horizontal flight position.

At better than 400 miles per hour, the ex-military transport aircraft sped from Nashville to Mike’s principal residence. This was a vast mansion called Riverwatch, built on an artificial island just 20 yards from the Hudson River shore of Manhattan Island in New York City.

The base of the island had been two adjacent cruise liner piers that were no longer in use. The new, unified structure stretched 3000 feet out into the river, and 2000 feet along the Manhattan shoreline. There was plenty of room for a vertol landing pad.

During the flight, Mike and Lee Ann took turns using the full sized bathroom in the stern to wash off their stage makeup and change from their performance costumes into regular clothes. When they landed, servants took their luggage to the master suite in Riverwatch while Mike’s personal armored Bentley whisked them to The Box Tree, New York City’s best and most elegant restaurant for a pre-ordered dinner.

After dinner they returned to Riverwatch, to the glass enclosed balcony of the master suite. There they shared snifters of fine old Armagnac brandy and sat close as they enjoyed the panoramic view up, across and down the Hudson River.

Lee Ann had decided that she trusted herself to this man, and wanted him as a lover. She slipped off one shoe, then the other, and placed her bare feet in his lap as they shared a divan. She looked at his handsome face searchingly, longing to finally experience tickling that would go on and on, not suddenly end when she involuntarily pulled her feet away.

Mike lifted one of the soft but strong velvet cords, tassels on the ends, which decorated the sides of the divan. Lifting Lee Ann’s feet with his left hand under her calves, he wrapped the soft rope three times around her slim ankles, then pulled the tasseled end though so that it dangled down between his muscular thigh and the arm of the divan.

Lee Ann tugged on the cord, and found it quite secure. She smiled a small, apprehensive smile. Mike smiled back. He began slowly, running one fingertip in slow circles around the heel of her left foot. She held still as long as she could, but that was for only a few seconds.

As Lee Ann began giggling, she instinctively tried to pull her ticklish foot back, but the strong cord held her fast. Mike explored her lovely feet very slowly. He jumped from the heel to the ball of her left foot, discovering that it was more ticklish than the heel. She wiggled and giggled and tugged on the rope. Yes, she was truly enjoying this, just as she always imagined she would.

When Mike began stroking the flat of her left sole, Lee Ann began laughing out loud. She leaned forward, trying to cover her sensitive feet with her hands. He gently but firmly pried her hands away and brought her wrists together behind her back. Leaning over past her, he bound her slim wrists with the velvet cord from the other arm of the divan. He gazed into her eyes from just inches away.

Lee Ann gulped, and smiled at Mike. It was a trembling, apprehensive smile. He whispered in her ear; “You are mine. You have nothing to fear. Not from me. Not from anyone, ever again.”

Then, he kissed her. It was a long slow, sensual kiss. As he slipped his hands under her sweater, she was momentarily disappointed. She thought he was now going to begin making love to her, and that the tickling was over. Then, she felt his left hand begin tickling her spine, up and down, making her giggle and squirm in delight as he kissed her again.

The hand softly teasing her spine was soon joined by his right hand tickling her belly, gently mock clawing the soft flesh here and then there, making her laugh again. When she was helplessly laughing he kissed her again.

“Oh!” She thought; “What an erotic sensation! How sweet! How exciting!”

Aloud, she laughed. Or rather attempted to laugh. Mike’s kiss was muffling her laughter by holding it in her own mouth. She had never imagined such feelings of helpless abandon. She loved every second of it!

Mike broke the kiss and leaned back, the better to enjoy the expressions that fleeted across her lovely face. As he did so, he started to tickle her ribs with both hands. He loved the way it forced her to chortle and writhe, and so did she.

Mike lifted Lee Ann’s sweater up over her head and slipped it down to her bound wrists. Then he resumed tickling her ribs. Her eyes were dancing with joy, even as her body bucked and squirmed uncontrollably. Her laughter was the sweetest sound Mike had ever heard.

Mike paused to unhook her bra and slide it down her arms after her sweater. When he started to tickle her luscious breasts, gliding his fingertips feather light over the exquisitely tender skin. Once again Lee Ann was startled. It had never occurred to her that her breasts might be ticklish!

Oh how she laughed! Oh how she wiggled! Oh how she grew more and more deeply aroused by the gentle touch of this powerful man she had given herself to! Oh how happy she was to have made that choice!

They discovered together that the outer sides and undersides of her breasts were the most ticklish parts. Then she temporarily lost all ability to think as his skilled lips engulfed first one of her nipples, then the other, then back and forth between them again and again.

While Mike’s fingers continued to softly and wickedly tickle, making Lee Ann laugh ever more wildly, his mouth drove her crazy with pleasure. He nibbled, licked, suckled and teased at her now erect nipples with devastating skill. It was even better than she had ever dreamed!

Mike paused to whisper; “It is only beginning, my darling. It gets even better.”

For a while he tickled the sides of her neck, her throat, and the tender flesh under her chin. His fingertips danced on her skin. She merrily chortled and gurgled, craning her neck to one side, then the other, then trying to tuck her chin against her chest. Whatever she did, the tickling went on. As she covered one ticklish spot, it was only to expose another. She reveled in a joyful helplessness such as she had long imagined but never experienced until now.

Mike began tickling Lee Ann’s sweetly curved flanks, defenselessly exposed by the way her arms were held behind her. They responded wonderfully to the light, fluttering grazes of his fingers. At once she was laughing again, even harder than before. Her thoughts reeled in wild delight. She was feeling so happy!

Mike simply loved the feel of Lee Ann’s soft skin under his fingers. He could see how much he was turning her on, and her growing arousal turned him on as well. He wanted to feel that wonderful skin with his palms, so he flattened his hands across her sides.

Skillfully keeping the contact so light that the entirety of the surfaces of his palms tickled Lee Ann marvelously, Mike was fascinated by the sinuous, uncontrolled movements of her lovely torso. He was enchanted by the feel of her sexy curves as his hands glided up and down her body, again and again and again.

For her part, Lee Ann simply adored the feel of his hands on her body. She adored how much it tickled. She adored her loss of self control. She adored the wild arousal his skillful touch was making her feel. She deeply enjoyed her own peals of laughter. She was approaching a kind of tickle heaven.

Both of them lost track of time. Neither could have told how long the teasing of her sides went on. Eventually, Mike decided to see how she reacted to underarm tickling.

He took his hands off of her sides. He unbound her wrists and raised her arms above her head, detaching two shorter cords from the back of the divan.

Mike crossed Lee Ann’s forearms behind her head, and secured each wrist to the opposite upper arm, well past the biceps and just before the shoulder joint. Then he lifted her bottom up with his arms under her legs and across the back of her waist. He slid his left thigh past her shapely butt toward her back. There he bent his leg at the knee, raising it to rest his left foot on the seat of the divan. Thus he provided a backrest to keep her upper body upright and within easy reach.

Mike smiled at his clearly very happy victim, and leaned in and kissed her while fondling her breasts again. Lee Ann enjoyed that at least as much as he did. When he pulled back from the kiss she tried to lean forward to prolong the contact.

Still smiling, Mike shook his head no. He reached out and started to slowly and tenderly stroke the edges of Lee Ann’s now exposed armpits with his fingertips. This time her laughter came out loud and crazed, in a series of hoots; “Whooooo hoo hooo hoooo whoo hooo!”

For Lee Ann, this was scoring big time. For years she had hoped that some day, she would be able to surrender herself to a master tickler. She had always imagined, in her fondest daydreams, that it would feel something like this. The reality she was now living was turning out to be oh, so much better than anything she had ever imagined!

Lee Ann knew Mike was far from finishing. He had promised to tickle her legs, which was still to come. He had told her that his favorite place to tickle was feet, so she knew she had a lot more of that still ahead.

He had promised to give her orgasms while she was still being tickled, laughing uncontrollably even as she came. That was something she wanted very much; so much she had hardly dared even to try to imagine what it might feel like. Now she was certain she would finally find out, tonight!

For just now, Lee Ann and Mike were both enjoying how deliciously ticklish her soft armpits were. She loved the wildly out of control feelings, and he loved her helpless writhing and the musical sound of her laugh.

So far, Mike had been tantalizing her by keeping his teasing digits on the outer rim of her armpits. But now, he slid the bunched fingers of each hand to the tops of her underarms and ran them slowly down, through the deepest parts of her underarms to the bottoms, then, just as slowly back up to the tops.

Lee Ann’s happy hoots metamorphed into wild howls of forced mirth. The look of happy distress on her sweet face was priceless, and Mike drank it in. The light, maddening touch kept slipping up, and down, and back up, and back down.

Mike decided to punctuate the sensations the helpless beauty was wallowing in. He leaned in to nibble and lick her erect, throbbing nipples. He then kissed her mouth, slow and deep. Then he returned to her nipples.

This tickle-kissing had never occurred to Lee Ann. She relished the feeling of having her laughter trapped inside her by her master’s kiss. She was thrilled by the increased feelings of helplessness those kisses gave her.

That was when Mike changed his tickling technique to the utterly maddening spider dance. This meant that the fingers of each hand danced in the depths of one armpit like the legs of a demented spider.

Lee Ann simply screamed in ticklish delight! Again and again, scream after happy scream of laughter. Mike kept on alternately kissing her eager mouth and teasing her equally eager nipples with his own mouth. He was sending her desire to levels she had never even dreamed of as possibilities.

Mike lifted Lee Ann again, and this time opened the buttons of her skirt and slid it and her panties down to the cord that bound her feet. At the same time he changed his position again. Now Lee Ann was sitting on his massive left thigh. Mike unwrapped the cord from Lee Ann’s ankles and rewrapped it a little higher up her legs, just below where the soft bulge of her calves began. It was time to start tickling those wonderful legs.

Now he began with her ankles. Mike placed the thumb and forefinger of his right hand on Le Ann’s right ankle, to either side of the vertical ligament at the back. He did the same to her left ankle with his left hand. Then he began to make light, teasing circles in those sensitive hollows.

Lee Ann was amazed at how much it tickled! The very first circle made her burst into sputtering giggles. The second had her laughing out loud! Amazing! She loved it!

Then Mike was gliding all ten of his fingertips up and down her curvy calves. It tickled soo bad! She was helplessly laughing and squirming again. Mike kept this up for a number of minutes, until he could feel the calf muscles start twitching out of control. Being very careful not to do any damage, he stopped the teasing in that spot and moved up to tickle behind Lee Ann’s knees.

Wow, were those knee hollows ticklish! Mike loved the way she kept jumping and twitching and laughing. The skin there was so soft, it felt so delightful to touch. The feel of it under his fingertips was wonderful! After a while, he moved on to tickle her glorious thighs.

Mike began with his fingertips again, drawing them up and down the backs of those luscious thighs with deliberate, agonizing slowness. Her laughter was now punctuated by happy little yips as those feather light fingertips grazed across one or another of the numerous erotic trigger points there.

Mike spent a long, long time teasing the sensitive backs of Lee Ann’s shapely thighs that way. Then he slowly spread his fingers until the entire length of his fingers and the whole surface of each palm was in contact with that sensitive flesh. The palms were now tickling the backs of those thighs while the fingertips moved up to tease the even more responsive inner thigh surfaces.

Lee Ann was in heaven for sure! The intensity of this combination of tickling and teasing was driving her mad, and that was just exactly what she wanted! The sensation of those terrific hands gliding up and down her thighs was so sweet! She started to hope he would lose his own control and take her soon. She didn’t want the lovely ticklish torment to end, but she needed an orgasm very badly.

Mike moved to concentrate the tickle tease on just those exquisitely responsive inner thighs. Lee Ann was being driven utterly wild. The need for orgasmic release had never been so strong in her before. She loved how it tickled, but oh, Lord, how badly she needed to cum!

As though he were reading her mind, Mike chose that moment to change Lee Ann’s position again. Again he unwound the thick velvet cord from her lower legs. Again, she made no attempt at all to escape. Escape was the LAST thing she wanted right now!

This time he bound her legs apart instead of together, using two new cords instead of the same one. Mike wrapped Lee Ann’s left lower calf with a cord that was attached to the very end of the arm of the divan. Then he lifted her right leg up and ducked under it, before wrapping that ankle in a cord that hung down the back of the divan, from right at the corner of the top of the back. This time he fastened those legs with no slack at all. His own position was now with his back to the arm of the divan, and with the back of Lee Ann’s left thigh resting on top of his right thigh, while the back of her right lay across the top of his left.

Lee Ann was very, very pleased with this new position. She desperately wanted Mike to take her, and she was very happy that in this new position her legs were at last spread instead of together, and Mike was finally in between them. YES!

Mike leaned far forward, and using a touch even more featherlike and light than any before, he started to tickle her sexual area. Without preamble, Lee Ann at once began laughing like a madwoman! She had never imagined that this part of her could be so amazingly ticklish! In fact, she never suspected this part of herself to be ticklish at all!

Mike teased her labia and the area around them with such consummate gentleness. Lee Ann laughed loud, long and happily. Most of all, she became hotter, hornier and needier with each passing instant! Her own involuntary movements were softly rubbing her clit against the little hood of skin that hid and protected it, bringing her closer and closer to climax.

In between wild howls of laughter, Lee Ann gasped out; “Noooohohohohoho! Nahahahahat lihihihike thihihihis!”

Mike stopped, in surprise and consternation. Still gasping, Lee Ann explained; “I want (gasp) to feel you (gasp) inside of me (gasp) the first time (gasp) you make me cum! (gasp gasp gasp). Please (gasp)!”

Mike grinned. “Is that all? No problem, sweetness.”

Still grinning happily, Mike eased himself forward and down, sliding Lee Ann farther up on his thighs as he went. As the distance between her fully engorged labia and his erection diminished, he guided himself into her eagerly welcoming wetness.

Mike was not more than average in length, but he was very thick. Lee Ann was not a virgin, and found the way he filled her up much more satisfying than longer, thinner men she had been with. Especially so when there was a sudden and then sustained wave of intense pleasure from inside, and she realized that his member was touching her special spot better than anyone else’s ever had.

She was happily undulating, intent on reaching climax, when she felt his ten fingertips, five on each foot, come to rest in a line across the bottom of each foot just at the base of her toes. When those ten fingertips slowly slid down across the balls of her feet, Lee Ann had just enough time to wail; “Ohhhh Noooooo!”

Then she EXPLODED with wild, helpless laughter! Her sweet body bucked, struggled, writhed and squirmed desperately. Every movement sent waves of pleasure shooting up her spine from her G-spot and clitoris right to her brain, where they went off like fireworks. It was less than a minute until Lee Ann had her first ever tickled orgasm.

The slow, wicked soft stroking had continued down the flats of her soles, which were frantically scrunching and flexing, and on across her heels to the end. Then those skilled fingers swirled around and around on her heels before stroking slowly back up the flats of her soles again, reaching the balls of her feet and lazily swirling around them before beginning the trip down again.

While she still laughed uncontrollably, Lee Ann felt the most intense orgasm she had ever enjoyed go off in her brain like some pleasure bomb. It felt as if her entire nervous system simply detonated with pleasure! Mike never varied the tickling of her tender bare feet, and the tickling sensations not only enhanced the intensity of her climax, they made it last longer than ever, drawing it out to what seemed an impossible duration.

As the orgasm subsided and ended, Mike still kept on slowly stroking those beautifully shaped and delightfully ticklish feet. About ninety seconds after the end of that first tickled orgasm, the flood of hormones released into Lee Ann’s bloodstream by the climax took effect, as Mike had known they would.

Suddenly, the same gentle stroking tickled almost twice as much! It was simply unbearable! This tickled too much! Lee Ann couldn’t take it! She wanted to beg Mike to stop, but was laughing so hard that she couldn’t get words to emerge from the sounds of forced mirth.

At the same time, the pleasure sensations emerging from the delicious friction of Mike’s flesh against her own had also increased. Those too had become so intense they were almost unbearable, but in a good way. Lee Ann’s feelings were jumbled in confusion. One part of her wanted the insupportably intense sensations to stop at once. Another part wanted them to go on forever!

Then Lee Ann’s second tickled orgasm took her like a tsunami of inexpressibly sweet release. Her scream was unmistakably one of pure pleasure and joy.

Levering herself upward to stare down the length of their joined bodies at Mike’s handsome face, the happy, wicked grin of enjoyment she saw on it thrilled her to her very bones. Somehow, seeing how much he enjoyed her joyful agony added an element of emotional pleasure to the purely physical, enhancing Lee Ann’s enjoyment immensely.

Mike saw her looking at him as she laughed and struggled. Raising and lowering his eyebrows in playful menace, he lifted his hands from her tormented soles and let her see them hovering above her cute little toes. He waited until an expression of dismay swept onto Lee Ann’s lovely face, and then struck.

Mike’s fingers twiddled and danced all over Lee Ann’s tender toes. As she frantically wriggled and wiggled them, scrunching and flexing, splaying and squeezing together, she gained not an instant’s relief. Those fingers pursued her toes, teasing the pads, stroking the stems, grazing the soft flesh between them, and wickedly pinching the tips. It was utterly maddening!

Of course Lee Ann found herself laughing harder than ever. And yet the bursts of pleasure kept on coming, flowing up her nerve trunks at ever shorter intervals. Then she was cumming for the third time, and a few minutes later the fourth.

The orgasms kept lasting longer and the intervals between them grew shorter and shorter as numbers five, six and seven racked her writhing body. Then Mike changed tactics again.

Mike poised all ten of his fingers at the top of the two most ticklish places on Lee Ann’s ticklish body; her deep, sexy, incredibly sensitive arches. When those fingers slowly crept down ward Lee Ann screamed with agonized laughter. By the time slow fingertips got to the peaks of her arches, the tenderest, most defenselessly ticklish spots of all, she had climaxed again.

Mike continued the agonizingly slow stroke down to the end of those arches, just above Lee Ann’s heels. Then he broke contact, returned his fingers to the tops of the arches, and began again that torturous downward creep.

As Mike continued this treatment of her delicate arches, Lee Ann kept on climaxing each time the stroke hit the peaks of her arches. She lost all track of how many times Mike had made her cum laughing. She was well aware of the fact that each orgasm seemed to be just a little bit bigger and better than the one before.

They were already better than she had ever imagined as possible, but somehow they kept getting better. Lee Ann loved the incredible ticklish sensations. She loved the helpless feeling. She loved the loss of control. She loved being so completely defenseless and at Mike’s mercy. She loved the abdication of responsibility. She loved the utterly unbelievable levels of pleasure the multiple orgasms were giving her.

Most of all, Lee Ann loved Mike. She adored him. She worshipped him. She loved the way he had gently and so matter of factly dominated her all day and evening. She loved how warm, how safe, how good and right she felt giving herself to him. She loved the feelings of deep, heartfelt submissiveness she felt in his presence.

The one thing she still needed from Mike, the one thing that would complete Lee Ann’s joy, was for herself to give pleasure to him. Amid her uncontrollable sexual/ticklish response to his teasing and penetration, she longed to give him a climax as well.

Then it happened. At the downward end of one of the strokes on her arches, rather than breaking the contact and jumping back up to the tops Mike remained in contact and simply reversed direction, slowly stroking back upward again and making the tickle continuous rather than continual.

That sent Lee Ann into a single orgasm that just seemed to go on and on without end. Her entire gorgeous body convulsed with the tickleorgasmic intensity of the feeling. That very helpless convulsion was what finally pushed Mike over the edge

Lee Ann felt Mike pumping what felt like a river into her as he roared out his own pleasure. Then, all subsided. He gently but firmly rubbed away the tingly feeling left behind on her feet with the palms of his hands.

Mike unbound Lee Ann. First her ankles, rubbing them firmly to restore circulation, then her wrists, doing the same thing for them.

Cradling her tenderly against his massive chest, Mike stood up with Lee Ann in his arms. He carried her into the bedroom where servants had turned down the covers. He slid her feet first under the covers and slipped in beside her. He pulled up the covers, tucking them under her chin where her head rested on his chest.

The two lovers cuddled and hugged and played footsies under the covers as they drifted closer and closer to sleep. Just before drifting off, Lee Ann whispered; “I really do love you, you know. Very much. Really”

Mike answered; “That’s okay. I love you too, sweetness.”

Closing her eyes, with a smug little smile, Lee Ann murmured; “Good. That’s so good.”

And they both fell asleep to have bright, happy dreams of each other.

The End

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back