• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UNOFFICIAL NEST Newbie Lunch

Chaneda

Verified
Hey everyone,

James_Bond4334 and myself have been working to organize a NEST Newbie luncheon for Friday, June 8th, so that we may all get to know each other a little better outside of the tickling environment that is NEST.

As is the nature of this event I will not say what restaurant we will be going to, but it is affordable and there should be something for everyone (plus it's a short walk from the hotel).

The agreed procedure shall be a gathering at the NEST hotel lobby at 1:45 pm and a walking departure at 2 pm.

We hope this will be a wonderful opportunity for us to get to know each other before the events begin and help catalyze the friendships that may evolve from NEST. While primarily for Newbies to NEST, this luncheon is open for Veterans...in fact, we'd love it if you vets could join us for a hearty meal and a good talk!

Again, this luncheon is NOT an officially sponsored event at NEST. If anyone has any questions or concerns please contact me via PM or one of my emails which should show up in my profile.

Thank you very much,
- Chaneda

PS. I cannot wait to meet all of you guys! NEST is going to be INCREDIBLE, I can feel it...

It certainly will be a great way for us to meet. As Chaneda said, it's not just welcome to newcomers. Anyone can join us and share with us your experiences.

Heck, I'll try to join y'all. I'm arriving really early on Friday morning, (via the red-eye direct from Phoenix) but hopefully I'll be awake by then. :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back