• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interesting implied */cheerleader tickling

dig dug dog

3rd Level Red Feather
Has anyone else seen this new commercial for what I think is called "Sweet and Sour" candy? In this one, first you see cheerleaders forming a classic pyramid. Suddenly, some of them near the bottom start laughing and the pyramid comes tumbling down. Then we see the little cartoonish character who is in the shape of the candy holding a small, white feather. Aha, we realize, that's why they all fell down, the little guy was tickling the girls at the base!

We don't see actual tickling, but it is a clever concept...and it involves cheerleaders!

dig dug

yeah I've seen that one it's really funny

dig dug dog said:
Has anyone else seen this new commercial for what I think is called "Sweet and Sour" candy? In this one, first you see cheerleaders forming a classic pyramid. Suddenly, some of them near the bottom start laughing and the pyramid comes tumbling down. Then we see the little cartoonish character who is in the shape of the candy holding a small, white feather. Aha, we realize, that's why they all fell down, the little guy was tickling the girls at the base!

We don't see actual tickling, but it is a clever concept...and it involves cheerleaders!

dig dug
They're called "Sour Patch Kids" candy and the tagline is "Sour. Sweet. Gone." The little candy guy always does something mischievous ("sour") like throwing eggs or cutting off a ponytail, then he looks contrite ("sweet"). They haven't uploaded the tickling one to the SPK website yet.

well i hope someone can get a clip of this soon then. Havn't seen it yet but I'll be keepin an eye out for it.

Saw it on Cartoon Network tonight. It was okay, I guess.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back