• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blind Date 2/28/02

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
The sceond date...an older (40's) man and a younger (22) lady are on a date in Vegas. She drinks a bit too much...they go back to her apt. She stretches out on the bed with arms abover her head and exposes her bare belly... :wow: ...he leans down and starts sucking her belly button :wow: :wow: ...after a few seocnds she squeals, rolls away and curls up while giggling.

A brief scene, but nice! :D

~ toyou

Cute. With all the weird dating shows out there you'd think this would happen more often.

That is about the hottest thing I've ever heard!

Toyou, you wouldn't have by chance caught this on tape did you?

Yep! I saw this as well, but TOYOU beat me to posting it..which is fine be me. :D I stayed up later than I wanted to just to see this part hoping there'd be some tickling, but not getting my hopes up too much.
And since TOYO saw this (and anyone else that did as well), I'm sure he'd agree that the gal's date blew it big time with her! And I'm not talking about the belly tickle either. lol It's no wonder why some of these people on the show have such a hard time finding the perfect match.

The Reb

didn't tape it...

Like the dolt that I am I saw that episode two more times over the weekend...and never had a tape ready! :sowrong:

They replay those shows an awful lot though (especially if you have a dish network) so I'll keep my eye peeled (OUCH) for it!

~ toyou

Yea

I saw that as well. Nice little scene. :cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back