• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Manga tickling art

Ghandari

Do you like manga? If you are an artist, would you shift to this style? If you are not an artist, how far do you like it?

Last edited:
Umojar said:

Manga is a Japanese form of artwork. Big eyes, wild hair, odd clothes. strange powers. I do like it, but my tastes are more toward sci fi in it, than fantasy and romance, which both have a lot of tickling.

NavelTickler75 said:
Manga is a Japanese form of artwork. Big eyes, wild hair, odd clothes. strange powers. I do like it, but my tastes are more toward sci fi in it, than fantasy and romance, which both have a lot of tickling.

yeah sci-fi and fantasy. Tentacles and bondage scenes rock!

While i love Manga, I tend to use only little elements in my drawings. The style of Manga is good...But i have my own style to use.

Manga was a strong influence on me in my developmental years, which made me the odd-kid-out growing up in Oklahoma. Everybody there practically worshiped old-style artists like Norman Rockwell and Georgia O'Keefe, and if you didn't draw the lonesome cowboy on a horse or the proud Cherokee chief, there was something wrong with you.

I wouldn't really call manga a style. It's just the word for comics (and sometimes animation, surprisingly) in Japan, and can be any theme or style really. Although I'll admit that GENERALLY Japanese artists have a similar way of drawing, there's just no set 'manga' style they follow. Just look at something like Crayon Shin-chan.

My own style is definitely influenced by certain Japanese artists, just because I prefer a somewhat more accurately drawn body to the 'toon' look. But I still leave things quite cartoonish really.

Battousai said:
Just look at something like Crayon Shin-chan.
Hey, I love that series.
It's completely bonkers.

:)

Battousai said:
I wouldn't really call manga a style. It's just the word for comics (and sometimes animation, surprisingly) in Japan, and can be any theme or style really. Although I'll admit that GENERALLY Japanese artists have a similar way of drawing, there's just no set 'manga' style they follow. Just look at something like Crayon Shin-chan.

My own style is definitely influenced by certain Japanese artists, just because I prefer a somewhat more accurately drawn body to the 'toon' look. But I still leave things quite cartoonish really.

Okay thanks for the info. The japanese comics really look spectacular and it rocked globally, the reason why I find it quite redundant--the "style" has changed some artists hands too. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not a big fan of manga doesn't mean I don't appreciate it, like the way I love the tentacle things. Manga is so beautifully crafted that it tired me a bit. Of course there is nothing wrong getting influence from it to be artistically inspired, as long as the artist would evolve into his/her style.

Like you mentioned you have your own style, then goodluck. Is that your art in the signature image? Congrats, it really looks great!

Just my opinion, hope I didn't offend anyone. BTW, I'm new here so please bear with me.

Last edited:
Ghandari said:
Like you mentioned you have your own style, then goodluck. Is that your art in the signature image? Congrats, it really looks great!

Hah, I wish. My signature is from the Japanese anime series Tenchi Muyo! My doodles are nothing. XD

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back