• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Buxom Brunette Returns!

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
:jester:

Greetings all. I'm pleased to inform you that after an unavoidable hiatus, I'll soon be posting the final three chapters of my "Laughing Professor" sequel, A Small Circle of Friends (ASSF). Since it's been so long since Chapter 9 appeared, I've decided to repost the entire epic so that readers can bring themselves up to date on the further adventures of Professor Margaret Stanley and her ultra-ticklish Unknown University cohort.

Needless to say, I humbly acknowlege my debt to the classic original tale, which inspired me first to rewrite it and then to pen a sequel. Those who desire to peruse my revised and expanded version of The Laughing Professor can do so by joing my Yahoo! Group:

The first nine chapters of ASSF are there too, along with all my other tales of erotic tickling torment. Be advised, however, that the version of ASSF to be posted here will embody the latest revisions. Eventually this definitive final version will be archived at my Yahoo Group in place of the version that's there now.

Hope you enjoy!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back